Slow Love Songs Fans


I'm never gonna
Say goodbye
Cos I never wanna
See you cry
I swore to you
My love would
Remain
And I swear it
All over again
And I
I'm never gonna
Treat you bad
Cos I never wanna
See you sad
I swore to
Share your joy
And your pain
And I swear it
All over again
All over again..

Awesome song.. Thanks..
 
Pole dear.. Mungu ni mwema atakupa utakaye Fanana nae .. Pole sana. Asante sana . Nashukuru kwa kunipenda ( kwa maana sio mioyo yote yenye Upendo Wa kweli ) . Thanks..
Thanks nd I hope God ll full fill my dreams according to my needs. ...let me deddicate a beautiful nd nice song to u....sang by Mariah Carey , I wanna know what the love is...

I Want To Know What Love Is"

[originally performed by Foreigner]

I gotta take a little time
A little time to think things over
I better read between the lines
In case I need it when I'm colder

In my life there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
Can't stop now, I've traveled so far
To change this lonely life

I wanna know what love is
I want you to show me
I wanna feel what love is
I know you can show me

I'm gonna take a little time
A little time to look around me
I've got nowhere left to hide
It looks like love has finally found me

In my life there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
I can't stop now, I've traveled so far
To change this lonely life

I wanna know what love is
I want you to show me
I wanna feel what love is
I know you can show me

I wanna know what love is
I want you to show me
And I wanna feel, I want to feel what love is
And I know, I know you can show me

Let's talk about love
I wanna know what love is, the love that you feel inside
I want you to show me, and I'm feeling so much love
I wanna feel what love is, no, you just cannot hide
I know you can show me, yeah
 


Beautiful dear asante sana... This song reminds me when I was a Freshman in high school working at the local company ..Uwii aahhaaaa even though I was at work but my mind wasn't there ..aahhaaaa..Honestly I was very far thought about the life after High School graduation ..loooh you remind me very far dear ..Where I came until now I thank my Jehovah for what He has done in my life Amen.. Nashukuru sana. Thanks..
 
The Only One wa Lionel Richie ni balaa, frankly speaking huyu jamaa ni another level!

How Long umeshausikiliza, ni wa kwake pia?

ni wa kwake nao mzuri sana

How long, must this feeling go on
How long, must I stand the pain and
How long, must this feeling go on
Waiting for the night
Waiting for the right time to come
 
ni wa kwake nao mzuri sana

How long, must this feeling go on
How long, must I stand the pain and
How long, must this feeling go on
Waiting for the night
Waiting for the right time to come

"Lionel is the ruly genius english crooner to ever walk on this earth!"

I'm died hard fans wa Lionel.
 
Nina album tatu za lionel richie kwa miaka kadhaa sasa ila sijawahi kuzichoka sanaa za huyu ndugu.

Nani anazihitaji!?
 
Nina album tatu za lionel richie kwa miaka kadhaa sasa ila sijawahi kuzichoka sanaa za huyu ndugu.

Nani anazihitaji!?

umeshamchoka sasa?




Ballerina Girl
You are so lovely
With you standing there
I'm so aware Of how much I care for you
You are more than now
You are for always
I can see in you My dreams come true Don't you ever go away
You make me feel like
There's nothing I can't do
And when I hold you I only want to say I love you

Ballerina Girl

The joy you bring me
Every day and night Holding you tight
How I've waited for your love
Sometimes I've wondered If you'd ever come my way
Now that I've finally found you
This is where my heart will stay

I'm never gonna break your heart
Never will we drift apart 'Cause all I wanna do Is share my whole life with you
'Cause you make me feel like
There's nothing I can't do
I guess I finally realized There's nothing else like loving you
Ballerina Girl
You are so lovely
I can see in you My dreams come true Don't you ever go away
Ballerina Girl...
 
Sijazichoka black woman ila sitaki kuwa selfish nataka nishare mziki huu mnono wa lionel na wandugu.

Matter of fact, jina lako linanikumbusha songi moja kali la mkali Carlos Santana linaitwa "Black magic woman" vipi ushawahi kusikia kazi hii madam!?

Its a must listen maana Santana kama kawaida yake kaua mbaaya na fujo za gitaa lake!? Daamn! Music is the perfect therapy. Go get it black woman
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Blaki Womani
 
Last edited by a moderator:
simple day-babe face
when a woman fade up-R. Kelly
may be I deserve-Tank
soul provider-michael bottom
signs of love-Tyres
If I want-Usher
 
I Don't Ever Want To See You Again
Uncle Sam featuring Michael Mccary


(Nathan Morris)
Early one morning while you were asleep
I received a letter but there was no addressee
So I paid it no mind, in fact, I wanted to send it back
But something that I was feeling said open it
It said, "Dear reader, once close friend of mine
I hope that this letter finds you in time
'Cause your love is ending and my life's just beginning
With a woman that I know you hold dear to you
And it made me wanna say
I don't ever wanna see you again
But I stuck by you till the end
And my conscience is clear
And I can move on from here
But I wish I could say the same for you, baby
I don't ever wanna see you again
But tell me why did it have to be my best friend
That you were messing around with
I didn't want to notice it
I was true to my love for you
It took me a minute to wake up and see
What the love of my life was doing to me
I wanted to lay down and die
'Cause my pride wouldn't let me cry
Somehow I knew I had to get over it
He said he couldn't understand
Until he felt your touch
Now he can see why I love you so much
And that's so unfair
I never thought I'd have to share
Your love that I thought was given
To only me and that's why
I don't ever wanna see you again
But I stuck by you till the end
And my conscience is clear
And I can move on from here
But I wish I could say the same for you, baby
I don't ever wanna see you again
But tell me why did it have to be my best friend
That you were messing around with
I didn't want to notice it
I was true to my love for you
And you say you love me?
Love must've been blind
'Cause I sure didn't see this one coming
My best friend, huh?
They say keep the one's you love close
And your enemy's even closer
But I can't win for losing, girl
'Cause the one I thought was a friend to me
Ended up being my true enemy
Listen to me, baby
I gave you everything
My love, and my ring
And you, oh what you laid at me
And I don't wanna see you again
I don't ever wanna see you again
But I stuck by you till the end
And my conscience is clear
And I can move on from here
But I wish I could say the same for you, baby
I don't ever wanna see you again
But tell me why did it have to be my best friend
That you were messing around with
I didn't want to notice it
I was true to my love for you
 


Got a black magic woman
Got a black magic woman


I've got a black magic woman
Got me so blind I can't see
That she's a black magic woman
She's tryin' to make a devil out of me


Turn your back on me, baby
Turn your back on me, baby


Yes, don't turn your back on me baby
Stop messin' 'round with your tricks
Don't turn your back on me baby
You just might pick up my magic sticks


Got your spell on me baby
Got your spell on me baby


Yes, you got your spell on me baby
Turning my heart into stone
I need you so bad, magic woman
I can't leave you alone


Humble African asante


 
1:Mimi maximums na hizi
When I'm with u-kevon edmonds
Barry white-practice what u preach
Babyface-never keep a secret
R kelly-honey love
Aaron hall-i miss u
Celin dion-love doesn't ask why
Case-missing u
Jodeci-love u 4 life
And those kind of songs....
 

Asee mkuu hapo kwa Peabo Bryson umenishika kabisa. Huwa nauplay wenyewe usiku kucha.
 

Similar Discussions

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…