Sitaki dawa

Deception
Nimegundua majority wanakupuuza so you may change course of your facts, they are either not believed, encouraged or pipo don't want to duscuss them

It's better to be feared than ignored- 48 laws of power

be blessed.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA.................................

Nimefurahiiiiiiiiiii

For you, that deal to see you naked while you are fit is still there...

My lens glasses are ready for viewing.......

Silas...... hehehee I love that you admit him muah!! for you;) and muah!! for Silas

Kasie.
Its high time now.... Big Sam needs to check his blood pressure.

Hhahahahahahhaaa nazidi kucheka sana loooh hehehehee this time a Monkey Smile HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIIHIHIHIHIHI:D:D:D

Acha hizo banaa wee veeepeeee...... sasa unafikiri hizi lens glasses nazifanyaje kwamfano.......:cool::cool::cool:

Halafu usikremishe banaa, Kasie bing Kasie does not mean she is viewing every fit-man she met.... please restore my inner...:cool:

And do not let me down please, esp here in the mat/rug..... If you are physically fit whay are you worried about being compared? and why should I compare you with others.... then.... I don't get any... any of the things that gets in your mind.... and I don't do those kinda things.... Seems like someone did this to you before then that one shouldn't be compared with Kasie same way you does not want to be compared.

I get what you mean, and I know it is not fair. I haven't done what you have claim or seems to worry about and I did not intend to do that and I had no intentions or plans to do that.

Its good and God is always good on me to let me know this publicly.

Amen!!

Kasindeeeeeyyy and Diiooy
I think am dreaming.... a nightmare!

Mungu kwanini unaruhusu haya yanisononeshe moyoni???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA.................................

Nimefurahiiiiiiiiiii

For you, that deal to see you naked while you are fit is still there...

My lens glasses are ready for viewing.......

Silas...... hehehee I love that you admit him muah!! for you;) and muah!! for Silas

Kasie.
Cc Comrade Nyani Ngabu.

We are done!!

Cc Comrade Nyani Ngabu.

We are done!!

Komredi karibu kwenye USA baby bash

USA baby
flag_usa.gif
flag_usa.gif
flag_usa.gif

Ili kukwepa gharama nakuja na mmoja. Tukipanga ratiba vizuri tutamtumia vilivyo. Ngoja nimtafute mzoefu zaidi tusije tukaua.

Huyu sister naona tumpumzishe. Kasinde kashakosa uaminifu.... ngoja nicheki na Evelyn Salt
African man will remain be African man wherever they are, they'll be Africans and they'll show (they'll never hide) their African hood....... mbutananga....

Ndivyo mlivyo.......... no way to change that!!

AM DONE!!:):):)

Wananiita popo nakesha..... nakula ujana.... woyo woooooh woyowoyo woooh.....:p:p:p

Kasie.

I think am dreaming.... a nightmare!

Mungu kwanini unaruhusu haya yanisononeshe moyoni???

Poleeee babuuuuu

It wasn't meant for you..... I think she was not born for you.....

Should've read the instruction manual before......

All these wouldn't have happen

Sorry..............it happens!!!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom