Shocking Des Moines register Liberal Iowa paper Endorsed Romney .

Natalia

JF-Expert Member
Jul 3, 2011
Hili gazeti no very liberal na hawajawahi kuendorse Republican Mara ya mwisho walimwindorse republican 40 years.Hili gazeti wakimwindorse mtu lazima ashinde.Romney akishinda Iowa hatohitaji Ohio .na Romney akishinda Ohio na Iowa Obama one termer.habari ndio hiyo

Natalia huku kwetu kuna uchaguzi wa madiwani unapata updates kweli?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wazazi washafika ngazi Za ukatibu mkuu wa Wizara na ubalozi wa nchi tofauti so udiwani ni kupoteza muda.
Wewe tangu wiki iliyopita nilikuambia lazima mzazi wako mmoja ni Mhaya ukawa unabisha....... Mdau amekuuliza kama una updates za matokeo ya uchaguzi wa madiwani nchini mwako wewe kwa masifa yako unashabikia ukweni na kuponda habari za kwenu! Sasa ngoja huyo bepari wenu ashikishwe ukuta na mjaluo ndipo utajua kuwa ya Ngoswe ulipaswa kumuachia Ngoswe mwenyewe. Shame upon you!

Wewe tangu wiki iliyopita nilikuambia lazima mzazi wako mmoja ni Mhaya ukawa unabisha....... Mdau amekuuliza kama una updates za matokeo ya uchaguzi wa madiwani nchini mwako wewe kwa masifa yako unashabikia ukweni na kuponda habari za kwenu! Sasa ngoja huyo bepari wenu ashikishwe ukuta na mjaluo ndipo utajua kuwa ya Ngoswe ulipaswa kumuachia Ngoswe mwenyewe. Shame upon you!

I'm blessed and Jesus said 'nally go and have fun you won't suffer I will give you rich parents rich husband and super intelligent children ."Obama will destroy America hajafanya kazi yoyote tangia achagulie.5 million people wako Kwenye food stamp,kaongeza deni 5 trillion dollar ,homosexual is ok kwa Obama ,oh last week he bought a house in Hawaii 30
Million dollars ( google uone) he is worth 6 million only haya.na hurricane ndio hiyo Ina hit liberal state.obama ataanguka vibaya I can't wait .Kutwa JZ na BET

It's Obama second time,take it Natalia though a hard pill to swallow....

hahahahah! mke ya muzungu toto la blandina mashauzi hadi kwa wananchi wa taifa lake god have mercy.
but what i know Natalia obama will win and that day i will make sure nakuja kukuona tena nyumban kwako na mumeo na watoto just to make sure kwamba hujidhuru manake utakufa bureeeeee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lugha yako huwa siielewi. Ukisema umenizidi umri hiwa najishangaa. Unaandika kama uko 20 yrs old hivi.
Hivi babako ulisema ni balozi ama phd holder?

I'm blessed and Jesus said 'nally go and have fun you won't suffer I will give you rich parents rich husband and super intelligent children ."Obama will destroy America hajafanya kazi yoyote tangia achagulie.5 million people wako Kwenye food stamp,kaongeza deni 5 trillion dollar ,homosexual is ok kwa Obama ,oh last week he bought a house in Hawaii 30
Million dollars ( google uone) he is worth 6 million only haya.na hurricane ndio hiyo Ina hit liberal state.obama ataanguka vibaya I can't wait .Kutwa JZ na BET

It will be wiser not to speak anything, if you don't know the fact. If you really know the agenda behind Romney you wouldn't have dared to write that Obama didn't do anything for America. Wait and see what will happen on 6th November 2012.

By the way let me correct you 47 million people are on food stamp, 23 million people out of Job. Just to gives you heads up, the higher percentage of people on food stamp are whites. You know why? Just google and find out for yourself.

Big thing Obama did. Health care reform which is benefiting everyone in America, he bailed out auto industry, he reformed Financial Sector which was using social security money. Now, his plan has already created more than 5 million Job. Housing market is booming once again. American export has doubled since he took office, he ended fake war created by republic for their private business in Iraq. Now, he is planning to end war in Afghanistan.

Republican hates Obama b'se he is making history, and they want to continue to enslave our brothers and sisters who lost there identity because of slavely. But guess what for the GRACE OF GOD HE IS GOING TO WIN, BECAUSE GOD DOESN'T WANT TO SEE HIS PEOPLE SUFFERING.

by the way let me correct you 47 million people are on food stamp, 23 million people out of job. Just to gives you heads up, the higher percentage of people on food stamp are whites. You know why? Just google and find out for yourself.

Big thing obama did. Health care reform which is benefiting everyone in america, he bailed out auto industry, he reformed financial sector which was using social security money. Now, his plan has already created more than 5 million job. Housing market is booming once again. American export has doubled since he took office, he ended fake war created by republic for their private business in iraq. Now, he is planning to end war in afghanistan.

Republican hates obama b'se he is making history, and they want to continue to enslave our brothers and sisters who lost there identity because of slavely. But guess what for the grace of god he is going to win, because god doesn't want to see his people suffering.
also don't forget god doesn't like homosexual!

Back
Top Bottom