Share with us....

kilahunja dear thats really cute!! U know inapendeza sana when u look back on how u met.. Story ya kuwapa watoto baadae hiyo.. Sometimes the good things come in a very strange way!

oooh yeah..ts like a fery tale, u found ua patner in mysterious way..i pray he bkam my husband.

acha tu shosti.. Ushakutana na mtu anaongea sana hata visivyofaa kuongeleka mpaka unaboreka halafu anacheka mwenyewe while you are bored... I experienced that once ika ruin the whole blind date trend! .mmmh still hopin for the good ones tho!

mbaya zaidi ni pale mtu anapoona anakufurahisha.....kumbe anakuboa......

acha tu shosti.. Ushakutana na mtu anaongea sana hata visivyofaa kuongeleka mpaka unaboreka halafu anacheka mwenyewe while you are bored... I experienced that once ika ruin the whole blind date trend! .mmmh still hopin for the good ones tho!

mie nimechekaje loh! witu vyengine vigumu kufikirika

ha ha ha umenikumbusha mbali.....nilipita tumbo la kuhara wakati namsubiria...she turned out to be very social.had a goodnight

It was one Great date... (ila niharakishe kusema hatukuenda third base....lol... If you know what I mean):eyebrows:

mh nakumbuka that feeling, n the date was real gud the guy was perfect yaani an "ideal man", only to find out after sumtime kua he was married. dah

keep talking...
Am listening..

Hapo ulipopaacha mie ndo huwa napapenda zaidi

It was one Great date... (ila niharakishe kusema hatukuenda third base....lol... If you know what I mean):eyebrows: