Share with us....

Amyner

JF-Expert Member
Jul 13, 2011
Dear jf members, Have you ever had a date with a stranger (blind date)? that feeling of excitement, nervous and anxiety! lets share your experience.. How did it turn out? Was it what you expected or a big disapointment?

We hujawahi erick? Mwenzio niliwahi kujuta! He turned out to be a stalker!!

mine actualy turned out very well tulikutana well hakuwa that hot but muongeaje so tuliongea sana tuu na for the firsg tym nilitoa hela for drinks bila roho kuuma maana great company mpaka leo we gud frends.

Nimewahi ,ila sina utaratibu wa ku kip uhusiano usio na mpango mkakati!

safety huo mpango mkakati unafanyika mnapokutana mara nyingi baada ya first encounter... Labda kama u had bad luck kama mimi...

mine actualy turned out very well tulikutana well hakuwa that hot but muongeaje so tuliongea sana tuu na for the firsg tym nilitoa hela for drinks bila roho kuuma maana great company mpaka leo we gud frends.

dah thats so sweet.... Kumbe roho huwa zina wauma mkilipia bill eeeh??

Wel, t hapend to me 3 month ago, was ver nervous, i had jiterz ol ova, was axin wot to wear to impres tha guy, bt the tym i saw him, was so shy and the way i imagne him was dfrent 4rm the way he appearz, bt t was ol gud, we are hapy, cz the stranger is now my boyfriend, so strange huh..

mie ndo tunaendelea kupanga, itavokuwa ndo nitakuja kueleza hapa, duh! ata sipati picha inakuweje.:lol:

Wel, t hapend to me 3 month ago, was ver nervous, i had jiterz ol ova, was axin wot to wear to impres tha guy, bt the tym i saw him, was so shy and the way i imagne him was dfrent 4rm the way he appearz, bt t was ol gud, we are hapy, cz the stranger is now my boyfriend, so strange huh..

kilahunja dear thats really cute!! U know inapendeza sana when u look back on how u met.. Story ya kuwapa watoto baadae hiyo.. Sometimes the good things come in a very strange way!

He didnt turn out, nikasubiri weee
Hadi make up ikwapwaya

Na hii niite date au month?

He didnt turn out, nikasubiri weee
Hadi make up ikwapwaya

Na hii niite date au month?

jamaaani huyo mjamaa hafai! Au ye ndo alikuwa nervous akaona asi show up! Ulimtisha nini...

sem story..................love it.

safety huo mpango mkakati unafanyika mnapokutana mara nyingi baada ya first encounter... Labda kama u had bad luck kama mimi...

hapo blue pamenivutia......I wish ningejua zaidi....

hapo blue pamenivutia......I wish ningejua zaidi....

acha tu shosti.. Ushakutana na mtu anaongea sana hata visivyofaa kuongeleka mpaka unaboreka halafu anacheka mwenyewe while you are bored... I experienced that once ika ruin the whole blind date trend! .mmmh still hopin for the good ones tho!