JF-Expert Member
Feb 10, 2014
POST SECURITY GUARDS – 5 POST
POST CATEGORY(S) SECURITY
EMPLOYER Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2022-05-02 2022-05-15
JOB SUMMARY NA

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
i. To conduct physical security and surveillance (security gates, General cargo, Motor vehicle, container etc. ;
ii. To check and ensure proper cargo delivery through cargo system;
iii. To operate Integrated Security Systems for security surveillance and monitoring;
iv. To operate Integrated Security Systems for security surveillance and monitoring;
v. To secure premises by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and
access points; permitting entry;
vi. To watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards;
vii. To observe departing personnel to protect against theft of corporate property and ensures that authorized removal of
property is conducted within appropriate procedures;
viii. To aid customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner; and
ix. To perform any other related duties as may be assigned time to time by Supervisor.

QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) plus either Military Training, National Service, and Basic Police Training or Basic Prisons Training course from recognized Institutions.
REMUNERATION TPGS 1A
The deadline for submitting the application is 15 May 2022.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY

Daaah nimeingia ajira portal na log in inazingua iki log in bado naambiwa tena log in to apply

Logged in successful lakini bado inataka ni log in
Screenshot_20220503-112126_1.jpg

It's not so easy to find good security for yourself these days. I, for example, found for myself on the Internet only one option out of the five that I considered in general. Now I am using ajax security system, which has been popular lately. I think you probably have heard about it. If not, you can read reviews or watch video breakdowns on youtube. It has a lot of advantages apart from reliability like of course wireless and control via mobile app with a great ui shell.

Back
Top Bottom