Real Talk: Why Money Matters To Women

herrypeter1

JF-Expert Member
Jan 17, 2009
Q: I recently went on a date with a young woman who said she doesn't date men her age because they "don't have a lot to offer." I took this as a very shallow and materialistic response. Because of today's economy, has it become increasingly OK for a person to put more emphasis on what a partner has to offer monetarily and be able to do so without being considered materialistic? Or is love still enough for some women?

Read more: http://hermespower.blogspot.com/2012/04/real-talk-why-money-matters-to-women.html

Love is still enough for some women.

I believe that some women seek 'comfort and protection' from their partners. From there the question is: where do most discomforts and insecurities come from, in the life of the young woman you took out for that date.
Maybe she feels some sort of pressure from her friends to live up to a certain material standard that she cannot afford and that brings about insecurities and discomforts. Her aim is not to find a partner who would cure her from that, and that partner could be you. She will 'love you' for as long as you can play that role in her life.

Now what makes me believe that some women are not after material comfort when looking for a partner? The same thing: the source of their discomfort and insecurities. If a women discomfort it to be lonely and not to have anyone to love genuinely, then the day she meets a person who can appreciate the love she has to give is the day she cures her discomfort.

The perfect match would be between a man who finds fulfillment in spending money on girls he date, and a young woman whose insecurities are material-related. If it is not your case maybe you should refine your search and start looking for women who has other fears than that of not having a blackberry to show off when she is hanging out with her girlfriends.

Money is all they need, but the most important thing women want most from men is ATTENTION.

Listen to her, talk to her, walk and work along with her...Care for her and you shall fare well, but if you do not pay attention to your woman, you will lose her to the man who is doing so.

ATTENTION is an action word :A S shade:

Money is all they need, but the most important thing women want most from men is ATTENTION.

Listen to her, talk to her, walk and work along with her...Care for her and you shall fare well, but if you do not pay attention to your woman, you will lose her to the man who is doing so.

ATTENTION is an action word :A S shade:
fazaa why do you say money is all they need if you know that attention is that important?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, its seems money is everything to those women who are living in POOR life, Nina mfano wa msichana ninaye mjua ambaye alikuwa na wanaume wawili mmoja alikuwa anasoma ambaye anampenda kweli na mwingine alikuwa mtu wa makamo mwenye fedha zake ila inatokea yule anayempenda ndo uwa anapata mimba yake imekuwa kama mchezo katika kutoa mara kwa mara mimba ya yule jamaa asiyempenda.........
Kwa hili ni swali gumu sana
kwani
wako wanaume ambao wako after money all the time sio wanawake tu peke yao

I can't stand materialistic girls.

Those are the kinds of chicks that will plot to have you killed so they can cash in on that life insurance policy and such.

Kibaya uwezi wajua, inawezekana ata uliye naye akupendi ila yupo tuu kama yupo kwako

I can tell you that women want both :A S shade:
Then that is what you should have said. I have a question, do you think ALL women want money? I mean, everybody needs money to survive today, but do you think that all women who get involved in relationship expect some money (or expensive gifts) from their partners?

RussianRoulette wajua men they spend money they don't have on things they don't need....fanya small research on PERCENTAGE of men who are going OHIO to buy SEX.....
I think I need a decoder here...:confused2:
Are we talking about prostitution (men who buy sex) or relationships based on material needs? Or maybe both (in which case you will need to explain to me why you are shocked that a prostitute asks money)

Then that is what you should have said. I have a question, do you think ALL women want money? I mean, everybody needs money to survive today, but do you think that all women who get involved in relationship expect some money (or expensive gifts) from their partners?
I dont think so :A S shade:

Because money can. . .
. . .PAY rent. . .LOVE can't.
. . .BUY food. . .LOVE can't.
. . .BUY clothes. . .LOVE can't.
. . .BUY cars and houses. . .LOVE can't.
. . .TAKE you places. . .LOVE can't.
. . .PAY bills. . .LOVE can't.
. . .PAY school fees. . .LOVE can't.
. . .TAKE you on a vacation. . .LOVE can't.
. . .MAKE people respect you (hata kinafiki) . . .LOVE most probably won't maana hata umpendae anaweza akaishia kukudharau badala ya kukuheshimu.
. . .ENABLE you to look, smell and feel good. . .LOVE can only make you feel good.

Nwy. . .wakati mwingine kuingia kwenye mahusiano kwaajili ya pesa ni rahisi zaidi maana unakua unajua unachokitaka na pia uhakika wa kukipata. . tofauti na mapenzi 'yakweli' ambayo we unaweza ukawa wakutoa tu huku mwenzio akiwa hana muda na wewe. Bila kusahau kwamba wakati mwingine tunajikuta tukipendwa kweli na wale tusiowapenda huku na sie tukiwapenda kweli wale wasiotupenda amna kwa namna moja ama nyingi tusioweza kuwa pamoja. Sasa ya nini kusumbuka na kitu kisicho na uhakika ka vile bidhaa ya mchina? Acha wanaoweka fedha na vitu vingine mbele waendelee tu maana atleast wao wanakua ba uhakika na kile wanachokipata.

I think I need a decoder here...:confused2:
Are we talking about prostitution (men who buy sex) or relationships based on material needs? Or maybe both (in which case you will need to explain to me why you are shocked that a prostitute asks money)

RussianRoulette according to my understand kuwa attracted to a personal bec of money or other things...iyo ni namna nyingine ya kujiuza mwili wako. Why I get shocked because why they don't settle down and do legitimate business......A personal who is attracted to you bec of material needs for me S/he is the PROSTITUTE....

because money can. . .
. . .pay rent. . .love can't.
. . .buy food. . .love can't.
. . .buy clothes. . .love can't.
. . .buy cars and houses. . .love can't.
. . .take you places. . .love can't.
. . .pay bills. . .love can't.
. . .pay school fees. . .love can't.
. . .take you on a vacation. . .love can't.
. . .make people respect you (hata kinafiki) . . .love most probably won't maana hata umpendae anaweza akaishia kukudharau badala ya kukuheshimu.
. . .enable you to look, smell and feel good. . .love can only make you feel good.

Nwy. . .wakati mwingine kuingia kwenye mahusiano kwaajili ya pesa ni rahisi zaidi maana unakua unajua unachokitaka na pia uhakika wa kukipata. . Tofauti na mapenzi 'yakweli' ambayo we unaweza ukawa wakutoa tu huku mwenzio akiwa hana muda na wewe. Bila kusahau kwamba wakati mwingine tunajikuta tukipendwa kweli na wale tusiowapenda huku na sie tukiwapenda kweli wale wasiotupenda amna kwa namna moja ama nyingi tusioweza kuwa pamoja. Sasa ya nini kusumbuka na kitu kisicho na uhakika ka vile bidhaa ya mchina? Acha wanaoweka fedha na vitu vingine mbele waendelee tu maana atleast wao wanakua ba uhakika na kile wanachokipata.

mwisho wa yote fedha ndo kila kitu na mapenzi yanafuata

russianroulette according to my understand kuwa attracted to a personal bec of money or other things...iyo ni namna nyingine ya kujiuza mwili wako. Why i get shocked because why they don't settle down and do legitimate business......a personal who is attracted to you bec of material needs for me s/he is the prostitute....

period!

Ebu angalieni na upande mwingine katika haya mahusiano yanasukumwa na pesa, kuna fulfillment anayoipata mwanamke zaidi ya pesa? Mimi naona kama inakula kwa mwanamke though anafikiri yeye ni mjanja,

Back
Top Bottom