Real Talk: Why Money Matters To Women

In love money is not everything but it adds flavour to the relationship,money acts as a catalyst..ni sawa na chachandu kwenye mihogo,love life without money is boring for sure..

In love money is not everything but it adds flavour to the relationship,money acts as a catalyst..ni sawa na chachandu kwenye mihogo,love life without money is boring for sure..

21 century women,kazi ipo!

I totally agree with the threader, but alas! I went for a walk and heard some women talking, 'wanaume wa siku hizi wamekuwa marioo-wanapenda sana kuhongwa!'
Its never is or was about love or relationship-Its about life-people needs money desperately..
Because a man was labeled a provider since long then he is the hope for many women to relieve them of this money demanding world through a relationship...
Unfortunately tables are changing and as more and more women starts earning their living some men are doing "umarioo"
:shocked:
pet feza.

Women want security and protection. They know with money around life wouldnt be so difficult. However with money comes infedility etc. What is the point of having a man with so much money and yet he not only spends his money with you but with other women as well and spends most of his time in nightclubs/bars?? But you would be amazed some women are ok with it, they dont mind their men cheating on them as long as they live in big houses and drive luxury cars mhh

ehe RussianRoulette

Of course money matters, but you don't necessarily need a lot of it. A man needs to show that he is responsible enough to take care of himself before a wife and future children. I personally wouldn't blame a woman for liking a guy who makes a lot of money as long as he has something to offer on top of that. Its like asking a man if a smokin' body matters on a woman. Hell yeah. But it wouldn't keep me from dating someone I liked.

Yangu machache mmeshaongea ya kuelimisha jamii bt ukweli wa karne hii Pesa kwanza mapenzi baadae, siku hizi tunaitwa Wanaume suluali kama hatuna pesa na ukitaka upate Mwanamke umpendae kimbizana na pesa vinginevyo tutaishia kusubili zali litudondokeee ambayo ni ndoto za Abun Wasi.

It will depend on your standing for the first appearance to her.sometimes she is not interrested in your money but the way you look,talk or the way your treat others.If you offer some cash for the first date..... I look for the true personal Identification or personality

hela kwenye mapenzi inaongeza utamu jaman, tuweni wakweli!!hata vaccation kama lovers mtaenda bila hela?sometimes mwataka kubadilisha mazingira, kuwa na romantic moments ambazo zote zinataka hela!!KWELI HELA NI SABUNI YA ROHOOOOOO, love-money = boaring moments but love + money= sweet and enjoyable moments

i have been so lucky in my life
to meet women that money is not everything to them....

b/f or hubby pesa ikikata utamtosa na kuhamia kwa mwingine mwenye ukwasi?

Kusema hvi sijamaanisha kwamba no money no love, nilikuwa namaanisha kwamba ikiwepo inanogesha flani!!! ikiisha Itabidi tu kubaki kumhurumia lakin kuomba Mungu tena iwepo......

Kusema hvi sijamaanisha kwamba no money no love, nilikuwa namaanisha kwamba ikiwepo inanogesha flani!!! ikiisha Itabidi tu kubaki kumhurumia lakin kuomba Mungu tena iwepo......

best unafurahisha kweli... eti utamhurumia but utaomba mungu tena hela iwepo.... mimi nadhani nyote wawili mkistruggle kutafuta hela halafu mkatumia kwa pamoja kunogesha mambo inakuwa bomba zaidi kuliko tu kutaka mwanaume mwenye pesa ili ukatumbue hands down halafu akiishiwa usepe....

Because money can. . .
. . .PAY rent. . .LOVE can't.
. . .BUY food. . .LOVE can't.
. . .BUY clothes. . .LOVE can't.
. . .BUY cars and houses. . .LOVE can't.
. . .TAKE you places. . .LOVE can't.
. . .PAY bills. . .LOVE can't.
. . .PAY school fees. . .LOVE can't.
. . .TAKE you on a vacation. . .LOVE can't.
. . .MAKE people respect you (hata kinafiki) . . .LOVE most probably won't maana hata umpendae anaweza akaishia kukudharau badala ya kukuheshimu.
. . .ENABLE you to look, smell and feel good. . .LOVE can only make you feel good.

Nwy. . .wakati mwingine kuingia kwenye mahusiano kwaajili ya pesa ni rahisi zaidi maana unakua unajua unachokitaka na pia uhakika wa kukipata. . tofauti na mapenzi 'yakweli' ambayo we unaweza ukawa wakutoa tu huku mwenzio akiwa hana muda na wewe. Bila kusahau kwamba wakati mwingine tunajikuta tukipendwa kweli na wale tusiowapenda huku na sie tukiwapenda kweli wale wasiotupenda amna kwa namna moja ama nyingi tusioweza kuwa pamoja. Sasa ya nini kusumbuka na kitu kisicho na uhakika ka vile bidhaa ya mchina? Acha wanaoweka fedha na vitu vingine mbele waendelee tu maana atleast wao wanakua ba uhakika na kile wanachokipata.

nimekupenda

Yangu machache mmeshaongea ya kuelimisha jamii bt ukweli wa karne hii Pesa kwanza mapenzi baadae, siku hizi tunaitwa Wanaume suluali kama hatuna pesa na ukitaka upate Mwanamke umpendae kimbizana na pesa vinginevyo tutaishia kusubili zali litudondokeee ambayo ni ndoto za Abun Wasi.

Tupo wanawake tofauti hadi utashangaa, labda hujui kuwatafuta.
Kuna wanawake wako na principle zao.

i have been so lucky in my life
to meet women that money is not everything to them....
Same here my friend, women are very easy to please, their actions depends on the type of man involved....Give her headache, she multiplies it and give you brain tumour.

What you get from a woman depends on what you give to her...Give a woman happiness, she multiplies it and gives you joy :A S shade:

God aliumba mwanadam wth luv 4m hz heart. true luv comes directly 4m ua soul. ndo maana some1 akiumizwa in luv he/she feels pain 4m hz moyo. bt due to our modern life nd kuachana kabisa na mambo za kuworship God thats y we c money t b so muhim in luv nd at end we end kusalitiana cauz of money luv. or wakat mwngn inakuwa mbaya mpaka 2nauana ili 2pate money. bt m naamini true luv is inversely prorportional wth money. lets get ourself back 2 God nd c hw lyf goes on awesome. money iz ther 2 run daily lifetym.

Back
Top Bottom