Real Madrid (‎Los Blancos) | Special Thread

Kwa mpira wa leo Madirid bila mutu kama Cr7 mutateseka sana. Yani timu haina konfidensi kabisa, mbele imepoteza muelekeo. Messi atawanyoosha msimu huu na misimu inayofuata.

Lopetegui: “We put in real effort and got three crucial points”

“Games after Champions League duties are tough and we know that”

"We suffered in the second half, it was a tough, complex game. The other side did well, they are well structured and organised at both ends."

"They have a brilliant coach and some real talent. We missed our chances for a second goal when it mattered”.

“We have clear chances in the second half, but it was a nervy final stretch. It was emotionally and physically draining after having played in the week."

Sergio Ramos joining attack?
“These situations happen in a game, it’s part of the sport. It was not planned, it was spontaneous and just happened in the game.

Thibaut Courtois playing from the back?
“He’s got the ability to do it and he does. I’m sure he’ll keep improving. I’m not going to focus on problems that don’t exist. He’s got a great kick on him, the opposition put the pressure on us today”.

Spanish players?
“I don’t look at the guys’ nationalities when I’m picking my line-up.

DnxJjpmX0AUkQ_H.jpg

Ivi wakuu vipi kuhusu hii project inayo kuja kuhusu kufanya marekebisho kwenye dimba letu bora kabisa ulimwenguni Santiago nilikua nataka kujua kwa kipindi chote cha matengenezo uwanja gani tutakua tunatumia takribani miaka mitatu

Back
Top Bottom