Real Madrid (‎Los Blancos) | Special Thread

Training | The players completed the final session ahead of [HASHTAG]#ElClasico[/HASHTAG]

C-A0BoCXcAAqJvI.jpg

C-A0BoYXgAApOCu.jpg

C-A0BoCXYAAiPFI.jpg

C-A0BoDXoAAQWIa.jpg

Zidane's press conference ahead of [HASHTAG]#ElClasico[/HASHTAG]

Zidane: "It is one more important game for us. There's a lot of tiredness but also great enthusiasm and desire to continue."
"If we win tomorrow we have won nothing yet. We have seven more matches to play."
"Bale will be with us tomorrow. You'll know the lineup tomorrow".
"There are people who think that we are confident. We only think about tomorrow's match, we are concentrated on that".
"I don't speculate about the opponent or points. We have 3 points at stake & we will give the maximum to win."
"It's a game where we have to fight and work. We are not favorites. We play against a great team and prepared it well."
It's always special to play against Barça, or against Atleti".
"We always have pressure. It is not bad, we know that it is a major game and nothing more. We're convinced of what we do".
"The opponent can put you in difficulty at anytime. We are in our field and we will try with our fans to win."
"Marcelo is a complete player. What I like most is that his character is very positive, he always encourages the group."
"Tomorrow it'll come to details. They are small details where one or the other team will make a difference. We know that."
"I don't know whether Neymar will play tomorrow. It is not my issue."
"We will play against the lineup that we get and nothing more."
"The fact that they were eliminated doesn't change anything. If we think that we are wrong. We play against a very good team."
"Our last few matches start tomorrow. Game by game, against Depor, against Valencia... We focus on tomorrow".
"Cristiano is prepared as are all the players. He always shows up in the major events. The energy he transmits is very important"
"Tomorrow I will not be the main actor, it will be my players. I hope it will be a very good match for us."

_5am2873.jpg

[HASHTAG]#GoodRead[/HASHTAG]

Ahead of the Champions League semi final clash between Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid, one player in particular is making headlines and is rumored to be on the watch of Europes elite. Atletico Madrid's loanee, teenage sensation, Theo Hernandez. For those of you that watch La Liga regularly know how much potential he has and has been giving mouthwatering performances in La Liga. He is on loan with Deportivo Alavés from Atletico Madrid. Theo has said that he wants to continue playing in Spain amidst the Premier League rumors. Barcelona have offered the same amount Real Madrid have offered for the young left back. However Theo already has a verbal agreement with Real Madrid, who are willing to pay his €24m release clause. Manuel Quilon his agent, prefers that he moves to Catalonia. Even though Marcelo is doing absolutely wonderful he can't be playing every single game as Coentrao has been injured for most of the season as well. Theo Hernandez would be a great addition to the team for the amount of potential he has. and performances that he's giving every week. One thing that has been of concern is cleansheets, we have kept 2 clean sheets this year and the last one we kept was around January. We can't entirely blame Navas and neglect our defensive mistakes. Therefore a defensive signing or call back will be imminent for Zinedine Zidane. [RMPS II]

18056826_1165306983581537_2558760913698576306_n.png

Back
Top Bottom