Rapper Trugoy wa De La Soul Afariki dunia akiwa na umri wa Miaka 54

King Kong III

JF-Expert Member
Oct 15, 2010
Umuofia Kwenu wana JF,

Mwana hiphop David Jude Jolicoeur alias Trugoy ambaye alikuwa member wa kundi la Hip hop De La Soul amefariki dunia usiku wa kuamkia leo.

Kundi la De la soul ambalo liliundwa mwaka 1988 lilikuwa linaundwa na members watatu wakiwemo posdnuos na maseo.

DLS.jpg

" I want a wife, I love women, how could I front like I don't be in love with em / A little man, that I can teach, a little sand, but not the beach / I figure excess will only bring an excessive amount of fussin / So when I'm gone, make sure the headstone reads 'HE DID IT FOR US',.."

Got introduced to them dudes by the movie JUDGEMENT NIGHT, through their song FALLIN, and became a fan. Will always relate them to Cuba Gooding Jr., Stephen Dorff, and Emilio Estevez.

Anyways, rest easy, Dave.

" I want a wife, I love women, how could I front like I don't be in love with em / A little man, that I can teach, a little sand, but not the beach / I figure excess will only bring an excessive amount of fussin / So when I'm gone, make sure the headstone reads 'HE DID IT FOR US',.."

Got introduced to them dudes by the movie JUDGEMENT NIGHT, through their song FALLIN, and became a fan. Will always relate them to Cuba Gooding Jr., Stephen Dorff, and Emilio Estevez.

Anyways, rest easy, Dave.
Daaaaah, Trying People, A masterpiece.......
This was the pinnacle of Hip-Hop.......

Back
Top Bottom