TANZIA Mwanamuziki Tina Turner afariki dunia akiwa na miaka 83, alikuwa na Saratani ya Utumbo

mrangi

JF-Expert Member
Feb 19, 2014
Nyota huyo mkongwe wa Muziki wa Rock’n’Roll amefariki akiwa na umri wa miaka 83 baada ya kuugua kwa muda mrefu.

Kwa mujibu wa familia, Turner alianza kuwa na hali mbaya ya Kiafya baada ya kugundulika kuwa na Saratani ya Utumbo mwaka 2016 na kupandikizwa Figo mwaka 2017.

Enzi za uhai wake, alifanikiwa kushawishi Wanawake wenye Asili ya Afrika, kufanya muziki wa Rock’N’Roll’ huku akitamba na nyimbo kama Whats Love Got To Do Wit It na Proud Mary.

===

1684956734392.png

Picha: Tina Turner

Msanii Tina Turner amefariki dunia akiwa na umri wa miaka 83 baada ya kuugua kwa muda mrefu.

Turner alikuwa maarufu kwa nyimbo kama "Proud Mary" na "What's Love Got To Do With It" na ufundi wake wa kuimba jukwaani.

Aliacha kufanya ziara za muziki mwaka 2008.

Katika kipindi cha zaidi ya miaka 60 ya kazi yake, mwimbaji Mmarekani-Mswisi, ambaye alizaliwa kwa jina la Anna Mae Bullock huko Nutbush, Tennessee, alishinda Tuzo za Grammy nane, ana nyota kwenye Hollywood Walk of Fame, na alikuwa ameidhinishwa katika Rock and Roll Hall of Fame mara mbili.

---
SINGER TINA TURNER has died at the age of 83 after a long illness, her publicist told the PA news agency.

Turner was known for such hits as Proud Mary and What’s Love Got To Do With It and her dynamic on-stage performances.

She retired from touring in 2008.

In a career spanning over 60 years, the American-Swiss singer, who was born Anna Mae Bullock in Nutbush, Tennessee, won eight competitive Grammy Awards, has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice.

Her autobiography, I, Tina, was turned into the 1993 film What’s Love Got To Do With It, dramatising the mother-of-two’s famously turbulent relationship with Ike Turner and it also saw Angela Bassett nominated for an Oscar for her performance as Tina in the biopic.

Turner, widely referred to as the Queen of Rock and Roll, wed her long-time German beau, the music executive Erwin Bach, in a Swiss civil ceremony in 2013, and has lived in Switzerland with him since 1994.

It was a second marriage for the music star, who was previously married to musician Ike from 1962 to 1978.

In her 1986 book, the singer narrated a harrowing tale of abuse, including suffering a broken nose during the course of her marriage to Ike.

Ike died in December 2007 and Tina’s spokeswoman at the time was quoted as saying: “Tina is aware that Ike passed away earlier today. She has not had any contact with him in 35 years. No further comment will be made.”

She had suffered ill health in recent years, being diagnosed with intestinal cancer in 2016 and having a kidney transplant in 2017.

Rolling Stone paid tribute to Tina, saying that her “influence on rock, R&B and soul singing and performance was immeasurable”.

"Whats love got to do with it.." moja ya kibao chake kikaliii... nipo najifariji nacho hapa.

RIP Grandma

You must understand how the touch of your hand
Makes my pulse react
That it's only the thrill of boy meetin' girl
Opposites attract
It's physical
Only logical
You must try to ignore that it means more than that
Oh oh
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
What's love but a second hand emotion?
Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken?
It may seem to you that I'm acting confused
When you're close to me
If I tend to look dazed I've read it someplace
I've got cause to be
There's a name for it
There's a phrase that fits
But whatever the reason you do it for me
Oh oh
Huh
I've been takin' on a new direction
But I have to say
I've been thinkin' about my own protection
It scares me to feel this way
Ho oh
Got to do, got to do with it
What's love but a sweet old fashioned notion?
Got to do
Huh, got to do with it
(What's love but a second hand emotion?)
What's love?
(Ooh, ooh)
Got to do it
Got to do it
What's love?
(But a second hand emotion?)
Got to do
Huh, got to do with it
(What's love but a second hand emotion?)
Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken...

Tina Turner (mzaliwa wa jina la Anna Mae Bullock; Novemba 26, 1939 - Mei 24, 2023) alikuwa mwimbaji, mwimbaji, mwigizaji na mwandishi mzaliwa wa Marekani, amefariki dunia nchini Switzerland alipokuwa anaishi.

Anayejulikana sana kama "Queen of Rock 'n' Roll", alipata umaarufu kama mwimbaji mkuu wa Ike & Tina Turner Revue kabla ya kuzindua kazi yenye mafanikio kama mwimbaji wa peke yake.

1684955641602.png

RIP kwakwe Shooshi Tina Turner
Aliua sana kwenye wimbo wa Whats Love Got to do With It😔

👇
Oh oh
Huh
I've been takin' on a new direction
But I have to say
I've been thinkin' about my own protection
It scares me to feel this way

Nilitaka kuweka hii nikakuta kuwa tayari ipo. Nillipenda sana Muziki wa Tina, ndiyo maana niliacha maandalizi ya finali kusudi niweke maombolezo yangu hapa.

Tina alikuwa mwanamke jasiri sana na alifanikiwa sana kimuziki pamoja na kutokea kwenye backgound mbovu mbovu hadi akaamua kuukana umarekani wake. Mungu Apumzishe roho yake pema peponi.

RIP Superstar, miguu yake iliwekewa bima kubwa ya $3.2 million

PublishedJanuary 23, 2009
Turner insured her famous limbs for $3.2 million

LOS ANGELES—Police officers arrested Tina Turner this week on suspicion of arson, reckless endangerment, and insurance fraud, following allegations that the legendary R&B; singer burned down her legs for financial gain.

Turner insured her famous limbs for $3.2 million.

Turner insured her famous limbs for $3.2 million

The arrest is the culmination of a month-long investigation into the four-alarm blaze that injured three firemen, threatened nearby properties, and completely destroyed Turner's lower extremities. Payment of a $3.2 million insurance policy the entertainer had on her legs will be put on hold until after trial.

15 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom