#COVID19 Rais Museveni apona COVID-19, ajinadi yeye ni Veterani kwa kuushinda Ugonjwa huo

BARD AI

JF-Expert Member
Jul 24, 2018
1687153135611.png

Rais wa Uganda Yoweri Museveni ametangaza kuwa hatimaye amepona virusi vya ugonjwa wa Covid-19 baada ya vita vya wiki mbili na virusi hivyo.

Mkuu huyo wa nchi mwenye umri wa miaka 78, katika taarifa yake Jumapili, alisema kwamba matokeo ya vipimo yalirudi yakionesha kuwa hana Covid na sasa anaweza kuachana na masharti ya kujitenga.

"Katika vita na corona, sasa imethibitishwa kuwa mimi ni mkongwe aliyehitimu katika vita na adui huyo," alisema.

==========

Uganda President Yoweri Museveni has announced that he has finally tested negative for Covid-19 after a two-week battle with the virus.

The 78-year-old head of state, in a statement on Sunday, said that test results came back showing that he is Covid-free and he could now abandon self-isolation.

"On the war with corona, it is now confirmed that I am a veteran graduate of the war with that enemy," he said.

"Today, the samples showed that I had turned negative vis a vis corona. Even the samples of Wednesday last, had showed reduced presence of the virus parts. The Glory goes to God."

President Museveni added that during the isolation period, he had discarded his mask since it gave him an "allergy of the throat and eyes" and turned to observing good nutrition.

"I stopped using the mask because it was giving me Thereby, I shifted from the first line of defence (masks, social-distancing, etc.) to the second line of defence (immunization, nutrition and the therapeutics where necessary)," he said.

The nation had earlier held a national prayer service held in the capital Kampala to ask God to heal Museveni.

He also went on Twitter to slam a section of Kenyans whom he accused of spreading rumours that he was admitted to an Intensive Care Unit (ICU) following his diagnosis.

"I also noticed some few individuals from, I think, Kenya, saying that I was in ICU etc. If I was in ICU, the government would inform the country. What is there to hide?" he posed.

"However, I have not been to bed as a sick man in the house here except for sleeping, let alone being in a hospital bed, whether ICU or otherwise. Continue praying, we shall overcome."

CITIZEN DIGITAL

Back
Top Bottom