Psychedelic Drugs & Consciousness

Fredrick Nietzsche

anatudokeza kwamba;
There are two states in which man arrives kwenye feeling of existence yake; namely
dreaming and in intoxication( having Psychedelic).
Mkuu, sanpedro na shrooms...Wapi ntazipata?

Mkuu, sanpedro na shrooms...Wapi ntazipata?

San Pedro zipo Tanzania mbona. Nimeona watu waki post humu.

As for Mushrooms ambazo ni hallucinogenic, . Kuna muhindi mmoja alikuwa anauza pale soko la Kisutu Posta. Yeye anaduka la Bakery lakinj pia alikuwa na hiyo mambo already packed.

Alikuwa anawauzia kwa watu anaowajua tu. Wateja wake wengi ni ambassadors, Wasomali pamoja na wahindi wenzake.

I will try to find out kama bado yupo then nitakujulisha kwa DM.

Mk54 umeandika mengi mazuri. Lakini hujatoa elimu ya jinsi ya kutumia hii mimea phychedelic substance. Toa elimu kwa nia njema. Watu tutumie kwa ajili ya afya ya mwili na akili.

Mimi nataka mianze na hii mimea ambayo haijazungumzwa vibaya kama bangi. Na ambayo inapatikana kwa urahisi huku vijijini/mjini. Kama sun pedro.

You have said that once a person drinks San Pedro it is always in them and
they will feel it working on them even if they never drink it again. What do
you mean by this?

Orellana: We are talking about two different things when we speak of San
Pedro. Western society puts emphasis on the chemicals it contains but its other
aspect is the special energy of this plant.
The chemicals and their effects—the dizziness and dilation of your pupils and
so forth—will eventually leave your body, but the energy will always stay with
you, as will the wisdom of the plant, which becomes a part of your brain. The
medicine wakes up your memory so you remember who you are, and this
knowledge is yours for the rest of your life so you can never forget the most
important truths.
Your awareness will then connect with the other experiences you have so you
see the world in a different way, and through San Pedro you continue to learn
and grow. That is why when people ask me how many hours they will be
affected by San Pedro after they drink it I tell them it will not be hours but the
rest of their lives!

Sent from my Redmi 7 using JamiiForums mobile app

Does that also mean, for example, that if you drink San Pedro and at some
point in the future you have a child the effects of San Pedro will be passed
on to that child?
Orellana: Not the chemical effects of course but the unique vibration and
teachings of the plant, yes. Then that child will begin life with a special
advantage because within them there will be a divine connection that others do
not have.
This connection is a potential but it must still be activated by the child itself so
in this way free will is preserved.

Imebidi nizame kidogo,hatari sana aisee,watu wangu wanaangamia kwakukosa maarifa.Nahisi siku tukifa tutajiona ndo tulikua tunaota na tulikua mafala sana

Wenzetu wameingia kutafiti
IMG-20210512-WA0037.jpg
IMG-20210512-WA0038.jpg

Sent from my SM-J810F using JamiiForums mobile app

San Pedro zipo Tanzania mbona. Nimeona watu waki post humu.

As for Mushrooms ambazo ni hallucinogenic, . Kuna muhindi mmoja alikuwa anauza pale soko la Kisutu Posta. Yeye anaduka la Bakery lakinj pia alikuwa na hiyo mambo already packed.

Alikuwa anawauzia kwa watu anaowajua tu. Wateja wake wengi ni ambassadors, Wasomali pamoja na wahindi wenzake.

I will try to find out kama bado yupo then nitakujulisha kwa DM.
Asante mkuu..

you mean by this?

important truths.
affected by San Pedro after they drink it I tell them it will not be hours but the
rest of their lives!

Hii ni mimea mitakatifu sana, kuna jamaa mmoja nilimsoma alisema kwamba ukitaka kukata San Pedro lazima uuombe mmea, for a safe trip na life changing spiritual experience.

Hii ni mimea mitakatifu sana, kuna jamaa mmoja nilimsoma alisema kwamba ukitaka kukata San Pedro lazima uuombe mmea, for a safe trip na life changing spiritual experience.
Pia wengine huwa wanfanya special ritual wakati wanauaandaa(kuupika). Wanakuwa wanafanya some sort of meditation ili kuwasilisha intention yao kabla ya kuutumia.

you mean by this?

important truths.
rest of their lives!

Safi sana. Knowledge makes man unfit to be slave

Pia wengine huwa wanfanya special ritual wakati wanauaandaa(kuupika). Wanakuwa wanafanya some sort of meditation ili kuwasilisha intention yao kabla ya kuutumia.

I agree. For the first time nilipokuwa Amazon kwa ajili ya kufanya journeying ya Ayahuasca, tuliingizwa kwenye small room chenye mwanga hafifu.

And they told us to stay in a meditating way .
Baada ya 40 Mins, Nilielewa kuwa it was preparedness to spiritual journey beyond human conditions that supersede any faith.

Baada ya muda huo ; tukaitwa kwa kupata kinywaji. Baada ya kupata the DMT ndani ya Ayahuasca...... nilianza kuona how my body was dissolving to unknown realms.

Sikuwahi kujua wala kuelewa mtu akiniambia Live in Present moment. I never knew what the present moment really was untill I journeying through Psychedelic mind altering drugs.

Nature ya kazi yangu ilinifanya niwe thirsty to unknown knowledge. I don’t believe in LIMITATIONS..... , The SKY is never my limit..... infinity is never my limit ..... I don’t have any limits. I am as I am. I was I am and I will Be I am in the here now.

Katika kazi zangu ; nimehudumia binadamu wengi sana; Nimewapatia Pharmaceuticals medicine kwa ajili ya kutibu magonjwa yao huku nikijua wazi , baada ya Muda huyu mtu ataangukia kwenye ugonjwa wa ini; au ataangukia kwenye ugonjwa wa Figo.

Mwaka 2018, nilikutana na mgonjwa mmoja; baada ya consultation ya muda; nikampatia dawa ambayo it was the only solution for her. In few days , familia yake ikani contact kuwa ndugu yao amepata tatizo la memory loss; ameshatumia almost nusu ya dose .nilijua what was wrong ; niliwaambia immediately to withdraw the medicine . In few days ; the women alikutwa kajinyonga. I knew it was the medicine iliyo create the depression na suicidal thoughts. I have lots of things to share.
Kwa TZ , ukiangalia kasi ya Kansa, Ini , Figo na Impotence( Erectile dysfunction) imeongezeka kwa asilimia zaidi ya 15% .... na inaonekana hatujui nini chanzo , lakini kwa wenye kuujua ukweli tunajua nini chanzo.

Dada zetu kupata mimba siku hizi ni kwa boster ya hormonal therapy.... you know something is missing.
Nimetumia hii mimea na sina Ugonjwa wowote ; I am healthy, smart , intelligent, innovative and considerate and my ability to make love is extraordinary. Sina maana kwamba na wewe utumie, i mean find your own purpose.

I worked in Tanzania, kuanzia Halmashauri.... then I grew up nikaenda NGOs ..... then nikaenda Netherland... worked there for 3( 2 yrs + few months) .... being smart and innovative....as well as considerate nikapangiwa Namibia as Country Manager at the age of less than 30 years old during that time.
I smoked bangi first time, carefully determined by this Frenchwoman, My prof.

The choise is yours ....... choice it wisely. Bila ya kufuata mkumbo

I agree. For the first time nilipokuwa Amazon kwa ajili ya kufanya journeying ya Ayahuasca, tuliingizwa kwenye small room chenye mwanga hafifu.

And they told us to stay in a meditating way .
Baada ya 40 Mins, Nilielewa kuwa it was preparedness to spiritual journey beyond human conditions that supersede any faith.

Baada ya muda huo ; tukaitwa kwa kupata kinywaji. Baada ya kupata the DMT ndani ya Ayahuasca...... nilianza kuona how my body was dissolving to unknown realms.

Sikuwahi kujua wala kuelewa mtu akiniambia Live in Present moment. I never knew what the present moment really was untill I journeying through Psychedelic mind altering drugs.

Nature ya kazi yangu ilinifanya niwe thirsty to unknown knowledge. I don’t believe in LIMITATIONS..... , The SKY is never my limit..... infinity is never my limit ..... I don’t have any limits. I am as I am. I was I am and I will Be I am in the here now.

Katika kazi zangu ; nimehudumia binadamu wengi sana; Nimewapatia Pharmaceuticals medicine kwa ajili ya kutibu magonjwa yao huku nikijua wazi , baada ya Muda huyu mtu ataangukia kwenye ugonjwa wa ini; au ataangukia kwenye ugonjwa wa Figo.

Mwaka 2018, nilikutana na mgonjwa mmoja; baada ya consultation ya muda; nikampatia dawa ambayo it was the only solution for her. In few days , familia yake ikani contact kuwa ndugu yao amepata tatizo la memory loss; ameshatumia almost nusu ya dose .nilijua what was wrong ; niliwaambia immediately to withdraw the medicine . In few days ; the women alikutwa kajinyonga. I knew it was the medicine iliyo create the depression na suicidal thoughts. I have lots of things to share.
Kwa TZ , ukiangalia kasi ya Kansa, Ini , Figo na Impotence( Erectile dysfunction) imeongezeka kwa asilimia zaidi ya 15% .... na inaonekana hatujui nini chanzo , lakini kwa wenye kuujua ukweli tunajua nini chanzo.

Dada zetu kupata mimba siku hizi ni kwa boster ya hormonal therapy.... you know something is missing.
Nimetumia hii mimea na sina Ugonjwa wowote ; I am healthy, smart , intelligent, innovative and considerate and my ability to make love is extraordinary. Sina maana kwamba na wewe utumie, i mean find your own purpose.

I worked in Tanzania, kuanzia Halmashauri.... then I grew up nikaenda NGOs ..... then nikaenda Netherland... worked there for 3( 2 yrs and some months) .... being smart and innovative....as well as considerate nikapangiwa Namibia as Country Manager at the age of less than 30 years old during that time.
I smoked bangi first time, carefully determined by this Frenchwoman, My prof.

The choise is yours ....... choice it wisely. Bila ya kufuata mkumbo
Big up mkuu, inaonekana una knowlegde kubwa sana ya mambo tofauti..

Mada yako ni nzuri. Kwanza Tanzania Bangi tu wanaita ni Madawa ya kulevya; so hizo Pyschodelics ndiyo kabisa.

Drug Control and Enforcement Authority (DCEA) imeweka Bangi na hizo drugs mind altering kama Madawa ya Kulevya. I found it to be okay kwasababu watz wengi are still sleeping.

Consciousness yangu ilibadilika baada ya kuvuta Bangi for the first time. Nilianza kuvuta bangi nikiwa mwaka wa tatu kwenye somo la Pharmacology nikiwa nchini Ufaransa kimasomo. Tulishauriwa pia na mwalimu wetu.

Ilinisaidia sana kwenye meditation, spiritual transformation and transcendence. Huwa ninavuta bangi only when I want to reconnect my soul with the universe itself, naweza kukaa 5 years bila ya kuvuta.
-
When I feel losing my faith , I Smoke to regain the transcendence through meditation practice and astral projection, feeling the death itself.
-
I love the experience, brave and creativity in it . However, if you keep smoking too much na mara kwa mara , it has a lot of side effects; so you have to be really desciplined to monitor yourself na ikiwezekana uwe na technical personnel
-
Kama hujawahi kutumia Bangi, never use psychedelics substance; it is very dangerous .
-
Nilipata bahati ya kwenda Amazon to experience Ayahuasca ambayo siku hizi unaweza kuipata kwa Pharmaceuticals.

Wao wanatengeneza na kuwa kama mbege fulani hivi, wanatumia magome ambayo yame contain DMT ( N N Dimethytriptamne) kisha wanachanganya na majani yaliyo contain MAO(Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor. Hii ni enzymes inayoenda ku digest zile contents za magome na kuifanya brew kuwa absorbed Orally na active.
-
Kwa kweli my first experience chini ya guidance ya mzee mmoja wa huko huko alietambulika kwa jina la Bob siwezi kuielezea.
-
I saw things I cannot explain , but I came to realize that there is more than what we think.
-
Nikapata uwezo mkubwa wa kuelewa mambo and changing my perspective in so many things : Nikaanza kuitazama dunia as it really is , not as I was conditioned to see it.
-
I saw my death ; and realized that there is something bigger than myself ,bigger than I am . I am as I am. I am I am, I was I am .... I will be I am.

I actually died, I became more aware of my existence; it was a radical change of my consciousness behind this world as well as insecurities of the eternity.
-
I came to realize Buddha teachings are more meaningful and closer to truth of existence.

I appreciate Cannabis and Pyschodelics Drugs; and I advise that every human being should have smoked and use these mind altering drugs once in his life time to awaken the sleeping energy.
-
Watu wengi wanakufa bila ya kujua how powerful they are. It is so painful to see that, kuna wakati nilijuta why niliamsha hii sleeping energy, maana nikaanza feel so sorry to others, to animals . I also had to stop eating meat. Huwa i feel so offended kuchinja Mnyama for my food.

It is so painful to awaken the energy of consciousness ; but is is very good to awaken for future endeavors.
-
The Pyschodelic drugs make you realize that the one looking at you through my eyes , and the one looking at me through your eyes is the same one. The same to everything , to animals, trees, chair , tables etc etc

Ni kweli kabisa hizi drugs zinaenda ku awaken human consciousness, it makes someone more aware and fearless which makes it more difficult for the government to control such citizens. And that is the reason they are illegal.
You are amazing. I like your deep knowledge of this matter.

Back
Top Bottom