President Magufuli's dilemma: Infrastructure or human capital development, which is more important?

You really dont know what you are talking about. May be you dont know what is human capital. Look at free education, this led to an imcrease of number of pupils in our primary schools. compare last year's and this year's budget for higher education students. Look health budget (compare). The first he did when he came to power he visited muhimbili and made sure the hospital had enough beds. And other hospitals followed. JPM is a president of its kind.
Definitely.

I know much has been done already but we are yet to meet set targets and objectives to their entirety.

Think SDGs. Sustainable Development Goals. These issues we are talking about have been well documented. Infrastructure, industry and innovation falls under goal 9 whereas quality education should be under goal 4 if I recall correctly.

Yes, there's financial/ budgetary challenges, among a host of other issues, both known and unknown to us at this point in time but I personally believe in striking a balance to achieve the targets.

if the president can be able to merge the two aspects then it can be better since both aspects are of great inportance to the nation..otherwise if the budget and plans of his government are not sufficient to accommodate the two its my opinion he take on infrastructure first..

I desire to respond in English, lakini ebwanae kiingereza ni shida, kweli hii CCM imenifanyia mbaya....

7 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom