Pray for me guys

pole sana flora, utakua sawa pia. Malaria ni serious aisee, get well soon...
get_well_sunshine.gif

thanx supermod rr
af tena na huyu na kabebii haka kanakokua humu tumbon ndo naona
kanaleta usumbufu
kimtindo!
By the way jf keeps me me going on and on nasahau km sipo ok

how sweet n caring u are.U have moved me in a very special way,thanx

I was seriously sick one time and frankly was cared, entertained and loved. We want to move you in faith that you don't feel lonely. When you are happy we are happy too. Now, rest hoping we are all with you.

I was seriously sick one time and frankly was cared, entertained and loved. We want to move you in faith that you don't feel lonely. When you are happy we are happy too. Now, rest hoping we are all with you.

thanx love

Nawashukuru wote kwa maombi yenu leo nina afadhali kidogo ingawa bado mwili unaniuma.

Am very sick.I have just spent the whole day on bed.,
My stomach is aching very bad and i gat a severe flue to the extent am vomiting blood!I need your prayers,
Oh my Miss tanzania-to- be! Ndo nafungua laptop yangu, nakutana na kilio chako.Pole sana dear, May all the angels be by your side.Sijui unakoishi dear lakini uwe mwangalifu sana na aina ya maji unayokunywa!.Bwana akuponye haraka utupostie zile thread motomoto.

Oh my Miss tanzania-to- be! Ndo nafungua laptop yangu, nakutana na kilio chako.Pole sana dear, May all the angels be by your side.Sijui unakoishi dear lakini uwe mwangalifu sana na aina ya maji unayokunywa!.Bwana akuponye haraka utupostie zile thread motomoto.

hehe sawa lundenga nimekupata vilivyo!ahsante

Back
Top Bottom