Pombe! Jamani pombe.

Mlachake

JF-Expert Member
Oct 13, 2009
I keep on asking myself, time and again. Why do we Drink Beer!
Is it that we get many friends?

NO
These are just Drinking partners, And A person with seven Friends who drinks, will be Spending Less time Drinking than a person with ten Drinking friends. Bear in mind That most of the time you get a call from your Drinking friend on a sunday is that he want you share some Drinks ama?

Then why Do we Drink.
May be we get good deals there!!

I SAY AGAIN NO.
Very few get good deals in Drinking places!!, Mostly The ones we call madalali or meshen town guys.
Or even if you ever get good deals in there, Does the deal pay compared to the number of beers you have been Drinking since you started drinking.

Or may be is a kind of social activity.

If Am to choose I cannot choose Drinking as my social activity as I dont see the reason as to why I take something which makes me have a face of an old man at the age of 29.

Is it that tunataka kusahau matatizo yetu.

YES
Chapa maskini Pombe asahau shida zake!!! How do you see that?
Does forgeting your problem solve the problem.

Then why do we Drink?
Do anyone have an answer?

Kunywa bia kunasaidia kusave matumizi ya maji Kibunango alinena

Tehtehteh! mie si mwanywaji ila Tanzania Bia inapatikana kiurahisi haikatwi kama Maji mgao wa maji ni mkubwa sana ila mgao wa Bia unajielezea kwenye sentensi hii hapa uliyoandika hapo juu.

That most of the time you get a call from your Drinking friend on a sunday is that he want you share some Drinks na Drinks zenyewe si maji ila ni Bia. inaonesha marafiki tulionao hawakupigii mkutane kwa maongezi ya maendeleo ya Jamii.. ila kuzoofesha ubongo tu mwisho watu wanasahau watoto wao maendeleo ya shuleni.

Tehtehteh! mie si mwanywaji ila Tanzania Bia inapatikana kiurahisi haikatwi kama Maji mgao wa maji ni mkubwa sana ila mgao wa Bia unajielezea kwenye sentensi hii hapa uliyoandika hapo juu.

That most of the time you get a call from your Drinking friend on a sunday is that he want you share some Drinks na Drinks zenyewe si maji ila ni Bia. inaonesha marafiki tulionao hawakupigii mkutane kwa maongezi ya maendeleo ya Jamii.. ila kuzoofesha ubongo tu mwisho watu wanasahau watoto wao maendeleo ya shuleni.

hapa umenena mkuu

I keep on asking myself, time and again. Why do we Drink Beer!<br />
Is it that we get many friends?<br />
<br />
<font color="#ff0000"><b>NO</b></font><br />
These are just Drinking partners, And A person with seven Friends who drinks, will be Spending Less time Drinking than a person with ten Drinking friends. Bear in mind That most of the time you get a call from your Drinking friend on a sunday is that he want you share some Drinks ama?<br />
<br />
Then why Do we Drink.<br />
May be we get good deals there!!<br />
<br />
<b><font color="#ff0000">I SAY AGAIN NO.</font></b><br />
Very few get good deals in Drinking places!!, Mostly The ones we call madalali or <font color="#ff0000">meshen</font> town guys.<br />
Or even if you ever get good deals in there, Does the deal pay compared to the number of beers you have been Drinking since you started drinking.<br />
<br />
Or may be is a kind of social activity.<br />
<br />
If Am to choose I cannot choose Drinking as my social activity as I dont see the reason as to why I take something which makes me have a face of an old man at the age of 29.<br />
<br />
Is it that tunataka kusahau matatizo yetu.<br />
<br />
<b><font color="#ff0000">YES</font></b><br />
Chapa maskini Pombe asahau shida zake!!! How do you see that? <br />
Does forgeting your problem solve the problem.<br />
<br />
<b><font color="#ff0000">Then why do we Drink?</font></b><br />
Do anyone have an answer?
<br />
<br />

We drink in order to have ....... (soma avatar yangu kwanza).

Ni kweli pombe haisaidii kuondoa matatizo lakini hata maziwa nayo hayatatui matatizo.

beer has its own kind of ecstasy and it helps to finish count down 24hrs of the day

imagine if there were no buz at all in this world .... is suppose crime could be at the highest level

this is my own opinion

caution: my opinion does not intend to influence anyone to drink beer or consume alcohol

beer has its own kind of ecstasy and it helps to finish count down 24hrs of the day

imagine if there were no buz at all in this world .... is suppose crime could be at the highest level

this is my own opinion

caution: my opinion does not intend to influence anyone to drink beer or consume alcohol

What you have said is an absolute truth!!!

But in this case it help a small group of people, But no us on white coller jobs

• Thanks
Reactions: LAT
99% wanaume wanaokunywa bia hawana nguvu za kiume

Mkuu mimi nimekuelewa 100% japokuwa wengi hawajakuelewa.

yaani hawa jamaa wanao boost kwa value siku ambayo hawajaipata mambo yao chali kitandani.

99% wanaume wanaokunywa bia hawana nguvu za kiume

mkuu hapo umenitisha ..... you mean they can not perform or they can not fertilize at all ..... ungesema nguvu zao za kiume ni dhaifu ningekuelewa ... tena exclusive only to those who drinks excessively

unless otherwise please substantiate your statement

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom