Political quote iliyonivutia sana

'wanafunzi wanaopata mimba ni kwa sababu ya vieleele vyao' by Jakaya Kikwete

"We declare our right on this earth...to be a human being, to be respected as a human being, to be given the rights of a human being in this society, on this earth, in this day, which we intend to bring into existence by any means necessary." By Malcom x

"There is nothing new in the realization that the Constitution sometimes insulates the criminality of a few in order to protect the privacy of us all." Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia

Ican not teach u hw to succeed but ican teach u how to fail,..just try to please everybody. Source. me

"Politics is the art of making your selfish desires seem like the national interest." --- Thomas Sowell

mnashangaa nini sasa ninyi watanzania? hamkumbuki baba yetu JK akiwa ufaransa aliwahi ulizwa swali "Mr. Kikwete, why is it that your country is poor? Jibu la Kikwete: you know i even don't know why!!!" RAIS WA NCHI HUYO!! Atashindwa nini mtu kuahidi daraja kusipokuwa na korongo achilia mbali mto??

Kila mtu anakula mahali pake pa kazi by MWANTUM MAHIZA

''to be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greates achievement of all' ralph wardo emerson'

I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them. ~Adlai Stevenson, 1952

Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river. by Nikita Khrushchev

Umenikumbusha kisa kimoja ambapo jamaa walikuwa wanasafiri mara njiani wakakakuta ajali, gari la wanasiasa limepinduka wakienda mkutanoni, wakaenda kutoa report police.

Polisi wakauliza wale jamaa, kwa hiyo mmewapa msaada wowote?
jamaa wakajibu: Ndio, tumewazika.
Polisi wakauliza kwa mshangao: wote?
Jamaa akijiamini akasema ndio, ofcourse kuna wengine walisema hawajafa, ila si unawajua wanasiasa? sisi hatukuwaamini bana.

Back
Top Bottom