Opinion: Does she have to know all my friends?

Ronn M

JF-Expert Member
May 2, 2012
Friends, help me in this. Does my wife or girlfriend have to know all my friends? Especially female ones? Does she have to know every call im making?

Kama hao marafiki zako si wake wa pembeni, sioni ubaya wa kuwajulisha kwa mkeo.

Kama unampenda na unamheshimu na hupo katika mtandao basi utamtambulisha kwa rafiki zako wote especially ladies

Akitaka kujua kila kitu kuhusu wewe huyo bi dada atachizika... Kila kitu kwa kiasi jamani. Na daima ukimchunguza sana Bata huwezi kumla.

Have you ever asked yourself, have you to know all her friends? Especially male ones? Have you to know every call she's making?

Even if the answer is YES to yourself, yet she has the right of not accepting your rules. It's a matter of mutual agreement between you two.

friends are the ones who break relationships especially if your friends are opposite sex, there isnt really a formula for this one bt if you're making a phone call its best to let her know who ur calling, she would trust u more that way

yes indeed she does...kama hutaki basi u nor ready for marriage.

Take this example! Suppose you had a crash sometimes back with a lady. Nothing progressed so far though you still

admire her. Years have passed. You meet again and she is in need. Lets say 200,000. You are in position to assist! Does

my wife need to know her/that?

friends are the ones who break relationships especially if your friends are opposite sex, there isnt really a formula for this one bt if you're making a phone call its best to let her know who ur calling, she would trust u more that way

You are right! But also friends can help you in building your relationship. It depends on what kind of friends are you

having

Inategemea na jinsi mlivyoamua kuishi from the start! Kama mmeamua kuishi kwa kufichana mambo yaani A hapaswi kujua mambo ya B wala B hapaswi kujua mambo ya A then go ahead! Lakini kama mmeamua maisha ya kuwekana wazi then sioni tatizo akijua everything!

Take this example! Suppose you had a crash sometimes back with a lady. Nothing progressed so far though you still

admire her. Years have passed. You meet again and she is in need. Lets say 200,000. You are in position to assist! Does

hii kusaidiana na ma ex ndo inaletaga shida kwa kweli cause unaweza kuta huyo anayeomba msaada wala hauhitaji bali anacheza na akili yako ili ajue kama still upo interested nae or not ili apange mbinu za kukurudisha kwenye himaya yake!

hii kusaidiana na ma ex ndo inaletaga shida kwa kweli cause unaweza kuta huyo anayeomba msaada wala hauhitaji bali anacheza na akili yako ili ajue kama still upo interested nae or not ili apange mbinu za kukurudisha kwenye himaya yake!
Purple, kama umenisoma vizuri sio kwamba ni ex wako! Ok, lets say a friend. Does she have to know all the friends im

assisting?

Last edited by a moderator:
Inategemea na jinsi mlivyoamua kuishi from the start! Kama mmeamua kuishi kwa kufichana mambo yaani A hapaswi kujua mambo ya B wala B hapaswi kujua mambo ya A then go ahead! Lakini kama mmeamua maisha ya kuwekana wazi then sioni tatizo akijua everything!

Hivyo ndo kusema hakuna limit katika yale ambayo wapenzi wanayafahamu katika kuwaeleza wenzao?

ebo!! wee uliuliza kama mke wako needs to know all ur frends...sasa inakuwaje tena mambo ya kukopesha formaer crush wako!? anyways mie naona kabisa mke unaweza mtambulisha huyo crush wako...its only natural kuwa watu walikuwaga na crush zamani na she will only be stuborn not to understand that. as to wether umwambie kuhusu kumkopesha huyo dada 200,000 well its tricky man...zungumza na wife...be open na eleza huyo crush wako ana tatizo gani.

Take this example! Suppose you had a crash sometimes back with a lady. Nothing progressed so far though you still admire her. Years have passed.

I take it you meant to say crush, right?

You meet again and she is in need. Lets say 200,000. You are in position to assist! Does

Absolutely! Your wife needs not only know but also approve of it. I realize that every marriage is different but as far as I'm concerned there should not be any lies or secrets in one.