What does it mean to get the right person?

MonnyJr

Feb 15, 2024
You need to be the right person first to get the right person

Apart from that, what does it mean to be the right person?

I'm sure there some people who are after the right person, while they don't have a clear awareness of what it means to be the right person.

And more than that, many of us are after things we really don't know, and we are fighting to have (acquire) them. Doing this will make us fail, first know what you are after.

Swali lako zuri, mana "Right person " does not mean "perfect person"

Right person is open to learn and ready to teach you. When two of you are able to settle and learn from each other, nothing will be impossible.

Most of problems in relationship come from misunderstanding which can be solved by learning and teaching each other.

My friend if you are over 30, the best way to find a right person is to keep dating until you meet the person. Don't stop dating
Hope this is clear

I guess its just dumb luck....

I like to think love is a numbers game, more like a lottery type of thing,

just keep trying and trying

and given all that, people change

the 'right person' may just become your worst pain in the a$$

I guess its just dumb luck....

I like to think love is a numbers game, more like a lottery type of thing,

just keep trying and trying

and given all that, people change

the 'right person' may just become your worst pain in the a$$
Yes just keep trying as much as you can, on my side i did not get serious with anyone until I found sweet momy boss mama

Thanks so much neighbor I get your well from Lusaka Zambia, as l see Right person, ” refers to a strong romantic connection with someone that may have to be put on hold due to distance, stress, or other life changes

Back
Top Bottom