only english...in this thread...

Mwali kweli joto lilikuwa kali sana maana naona vikwapa vilikuwa vinatoa jasho utadhani chemchem
Ohhh sorry BAGAH nimetumia kisw lol i promise im not going to use it anymore in this thread....

My shem Erickb52,do know the becouse of lion entering the pregnans to yanga?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mweee mweee! BAGAH can u talk the becouse of fosin us to use this language jaman!uwiii,it is so cruel to speak wakolon language,khaaa!

Cantalisia the following are the words that i ddnt understood...aaarrgh no i ddnt understand...nimepatia...?
wakoloni
khaaa
jamani
uwii....
help me plz!

Uwiiii is the study of voices or sounds when thieves come at night such that the father of the house or the elder son, have to scream loud for neighbour to help.

This is a strategic voicing before the thieves have touched their butt with vaseline.

If the thieves have touched the butt, must remain in silence.

u pancrease...i will kill u...now now...i dont want to laugh now... Kongosho what is uwiii in english

Mwali kweli joto lilikuwa kali sana maana naona vikwapa vilikuwa vinatoa jasho utadhani chemchem
Ohhh sorry BAGAH nimetumia kisw lol i promise im not going to use it anymore in this thread....

Qruuuu...(kiruuu).. Erickb52 english plz!...i REPEAT AGAIN...lol

Uwiiii is the study of voices or sounds when thieves come at night such that the father of the house or the elder son, have to scream loud for neighbour to help.

This is a strategic voicing before the thieves have touched their butt with vaseline.

Kongosho butt?...u mean those mountains...with a river between?so if one says uwiii in jf here means someone has touched his/her buttooo?...this study i want to learn!

Mh is this the story or just the tip from our Grandmother Kongosho?

Yap, hayujyui butt?
May be buttons

(yes, butt ni mountains)

Kongosho butt?...u mean those mountains...with a river between?so if one says uwiii in jf here means someone has touched his/her buttooo?...this study i want to learn!

Yes, baadae na boogers zikaanza kusumbua, uliona? hahaha

But again, uwii can be a great to any woman from nosi tz when doing the doings.

At some points, uwiii can be replaced with yerewii or mbuutaa.

Mh is this the story or just the tip from our Grandmother Kongosho?

Cantalisia the following are the words that i ddnt understood...aaarrgh no i ddnt understand...nimepatia...?
wakoloni
khaaa
jamani
uwii....
help me plz!

Orait BAGAH u no i mean khaaaa! the word i wanted to talk is lost,yan without becouse,now i understand this language is very english lol!

this is soo fun sred,i c how people enjoy zis singi he he he soli teh teh tehee

BAGAH this is not fair oooh! you know i cant speak english when im sobber!