only english...in this thread...

but bombu you um a new ministry...sorry i mean minister...fazer riziwani said me to be...so um big person in this country...and i will buy a house also biiiiiiig!...in mbezi
BAGAH..col me Bomby. so is you ministry, i will like you. no me bomb you, and me and you friends, ok

Last edited by a moderator:
:shut-mouth: Am I muted? Am I mutation? No, I drunk supagluu soup.

Musa, how are?
baraka: Am playing banana middle tree(Lile li mkungu la kati)

You people me i dont like joking about lion to tie young africans 5goals. You know that young is my team mate,me i am fan of young.now i become angry when the fans of lion they talk youuu,they talk too much

...tih tih tih tih.... U hav made my day.....

...."they talk yoouuuuu.."
me myself im bored by lion fans..

The government is totally confused. Everyone does what he/she could do to shibisha his tumbo...

...leti mi go endi havu e laga wani, theni ai wili kamu baki. Afuta the laga the langueji isi vere vere raisi oooh! So...so ....soreee simpo.

but bombu you um a new ministry...sorry i mean minister...fazer riziwani said me to be...so um big person in this country...and i will buy a house also biiiiiiig!...in mbezi

if you buy biig house like maige, eh! People will say you,they will call you fisadi,and Thati ZITTO KABWE,you know him,he will accumulate 70 signatures and father riz1 will break all the ministers.ooh Tz is not sports

Infyakti Off course can someone **** me nini kweli ?oxford dictionary
So that I can be able to challenge you BAGAH

Musa, how are?

u pancrease...i will kill u...now now...i dont want to laugh now... Kongosho what is uwiii in english

Musa, how are?
u pancrease...i will kill u...now now...i dont want to laugh now... Kongosho what is uwiii in english

Nop! Don't folo folo me without any because.....this language is very sweet

Musa, how are?

Aah we umesahau ile Im political medicology engeneering daily bread .not u?