Ningejua mapema ningesoma sosiolojia ili kusaidia jamii kuliko kusaidia wahalifu kama wale mawakili wasomi wanavyojinadi

comte

JF-Expert Member
Dec 11, 2011
“I am a sociologist because. . . .”
I am curious about the world in which I live
I am fascinated by all things social
I am intrigued about why people do the things they do
I am interested in how people interact with each other
I believe that society is a human invention and I want to know how, why, and who invents it
I wonder how meanings are created
I question who has the power to create social norms
I realize that there may be an artificial and even arbitrary distinction between normal and deviant
I am aware that my beliefs, attitudes, values, and actions are based on my social position and not some innate personality traits
I recognize that the time period in which I live has also influenced my beliefs, attitudes, values, and actions
I struggle to be mindful of the biases that may cloud my views
I am suspicious of neat and tidy explanations
I attempt to understand reality from the perspective of others
I listen to the stories that people tell about their lives
I observe social practices and social processes
I collect and rely on data to support my assertions
I focus on patterns and trends instead of on unique individual experiences
I ask questions, and then ask some more, instead of accepting commonly offered answers
I engage myself and those around me with inquiries about the bigger picture
I try to be attentive to the interdependent web of connections that characterize our world
I prefer to explain things based on structural factors rather than just pointing to individual actions
I strive to understand how our lives are impacted by forces such race, gender, sexuality, social class, ability and other such variables
I am angry that inequality is increasing in a world of plenty
I see examples of racism, sexism, homophobia, and other forms of inequality in the fabric of our social institutions such as the media, education, sports, health care, religion, and politics
I am concerned that our inability to recognize institutional forms of oppression often results in our collective denial of such oppressions
I do not stand by silently when I hear others make comments or jokes that are sexist, racist, homophobic or reflect other forms of inequality
I challenge taken-for-granted assumptions that perpetuate inequality, oppression, and injustice
I refuse to accept the social order as natural, inherent, and “just the way it is”
I reject the notion that the status quo is permanent, stable, and everlasting
I maintain that the only thing that is permanent is the impermanence of the world in which we live
I endeavor to be socially aware so that I may see things that others may not recognize
I use my sociological knowledge to deflect harm not cause it
I expect to transform knowledge into action and create a more just and equal world
I am committed to fostering positive social change
I think about sociological ideas
I read sociological books
I study sociological theories and concepts
I write sociological essays and papers
I discuss sociological themes
I encourage others to embrace the sociological perspective
I act like a sociologist by engaging in the behaviors on this list

No photo description available.

Comment

Adamu na Hawa walikatazwa kula tunda la mti wa kati.

Hawa akamshawishi Adamu nao wakala tunda.

Mungu akashuka na cha kwanza alichofanya ni nini? Akauliza "Mmefanya nini?"

Alipojibiwa akauliza tena "Kwanini umekula tunda la mti wa kati?"

Hii simulizi ni zao la kitu kinaitwa natural justice, kwa uelewa wangu naweza tafsiri kama 'Haki ya asili'

Yaani ni kwamba ukizaliwa tu una haki hiyo katika hii simulizi kutoka vitabu vya dini tunaona kwamba kwa lolote utakaloshukiwa nalo una haki ya kuhesabiwa hauna hatia mpaka pale itakavyothibitika vinginevyo.

Adamu hakukanusha. Badala yake akasema alishawishiwa na Hawa, hivyo basi kwakua kanuni ilikua usile tunda na yeye amekiri amekula kilichofuata ni hukumu.

Mungu, kwa kuzingatia ndiye aliyeumba dunia na Adamu na Hawa, akiwa huko huko mafichoni angeweza sema "Doh amekula tunda? Ngoja nitume radi na moto akione cha mtema kuni" lakini hakufanya hivyo.

Badala yake akashuka ili kumsikiliza Adamu.

Hivyo katika mtazamo wa kisheria, bila kujali ulichoshukiwa nacho, una haki ya kusikilizwa. Vita ya pili ya dunia ikasababisha sasa iamriwe ya kwamba siyo tu una haki ya kusikilizwa bali una haki ya kuwakilishwa kisheria.

Marehemu Ditopile Mzuzuri alimshoot mtu pale Kawe, dereva wa daladala, kisa kamchomekea and yet akapatiwa uwakilishi wa wakili na komredi mwenzake, Nimrod Mkono, na alishinda kesi kwamba aliua ila hakukusudia.

Waliomuua Lumumba walikua na maoni yako, same na waliomuua Che Guevara.

Umeshakuwa msosiolojia kwa bandiko hili- BRAVO

Back
Top Bottom