Ni nini maoni yako?

babu M

JF-Expert Member
Mar 4, 2010
07_11_qbgqeg.jpg

PARENT,Mr Lenati Abdallah(74)of Mkocheni ward in Makuyu rural,Mvomero District,Morogoro Region, seats with his five disabled children who,according to him,developed disabilities before attaining the age of one year.Photo by John Nditi

SOURCE: HAKINGOWI

First I see dejection on their faces! Secondly, they are dirty. That suggests to me that they are not being properly taken care of. They have no shoes, no decent clothes, and they are sitting on a concrete floor perhaps looking at the camera person.

It's about time we enact our own Tanzanians with disabilities act to show that we care for the disabled.

I have never heard physical disability being hereditary. So how come these kids from the same family are physically disabled? Could it be something in their environment like the food they eat or the water they drink? This could be a research challenge to our scientists/doctors if they were not busy quoting Europeans, Americans, etc. instead of doing real scientific work.

No body who dislikes working and living under good conditions, as Tanzanians we must do something proper to make them happy same as others. Naamin wana majirani wenye hali nzuri ambao wanatakiwa kuwa mfano kuikomboa hiyo familia.

inasikitisha sana ....hadi machozi yananitoka na kamwe kutokana na serikali iliyopo isiyowajali watu wake hakika maisha yao ni magumu sana...

MUNGU ni wa ajabu tena anatisha kama nini. Ee MUNGU mwangalie mja wako kwa jicho lako la huruma.

Hapa hakuna matumaini ya maisha na inaonekana wamekata tamaa huku mzee huyu akiwa hana la kufanya zaidi ya kuukubali ukweli wa maisha kumwendea vibaya.

Inatia huruma sana,umaskini ,elimu,maradhi.familia kama hii ingepata msaada kutoka kwa serikali,lakini serekali ipi,hii ambayo nchi yote imekuwa giza,hii ambayo haijali wananchi wake ,yaani acha tu

Kuna uwezekano mkubwa walikuwa wanakosa chanjo wakiwa watoto hivyo wakashambuliwa na magonjwa kama polio, surua n etc. Ambayo inachangia kuleta ulemavu kwa watoto iwapo wanakosa chanjo hizo.

afu wala c hela nyng ya kuwabadili maisha hayo hata mbunge wao akitoa 2 salar yake y mwez mmoja milion mbil.5 inatosha kuwafungulia kamradi ka kuwasaidia bt wako waap afta kura wazee?

I have never heard physical disability being hereditary. So how come these kids from the same family are physically disabled? Could it be something in their environment like the food they eat or the water they drink? This could be a research challenge to our scientists/doctors if they were not busy quoting Europeans, Americans, etc. instead of doing real scientific work.
Mkuu,

I agree with u

This is apparently a corollary of the government's failure to help out the majority impoverished population. This pictures how destitude the society is, and yet nothing is on plan to bring any hope to them.

Back
Top Bottom