Ni ajabu na kweli: Was Gandhi Gay?

Lole Gwakisa

JF-Expert Member
Nov 5, 2008
Was mahatma gandhi gay?

mahatma-gandhi21.jpg
Gandhi old and young

He was a bisexual (showing physical attraction both towards men and women).

Mahatma Gandhi was bisexual and left his wife to live with a German-Jewish bodybuilder.

The leader of the Indian independence movement is said to have been deeply in love with Hermann Kallenbach.

The pair lived together for two years in a house Kallenbach built in South Africa and pledged to give one another 'more love, and yet more love . . . such love as they hope the world has not yet seen.'

At the age of 13 Gandhi had been married to 14-year-old Kasturbai Makhanji, but after four children together they split in 1908 so he could be with Kallenbach.

Read more: Gandhi 'left his wife to live with a male lover' new book claims | Mail Online

Read more: Answers.com - Was mahatma gandhi gay

I remember asking Raj Patel (sarcastically), about two years ago, who was this Gayindian dude spewing racist rhetoric about Africans and even referring to us as "kaffirs" and "raw Africans". Finally, now I've been proved right.

Ila kwa jinsi kalivyokuwa haka kamjamaa inaonekana kama kuna ukweli flani vile!! Cheki hii picha kalivyopozi!!!!

article-1370554-0B5D054200000578-946_468x630.jpg

asilimia nyingi za wadosi wana swagga za kipunga...utani wao wa kushikanashikana makalio,kuachia hewa chafu kutumia msamba na jinsi ya wanavyoongea watoto wa kiume wao...

Sasa ajabu ipo wapi wakati mambo haya yapo tu na yanatokea kwa sababu za kibaiolojia?Kama yeye alikuwa mmoja wa watu kama hao ajabu ya nini hapo?Kama alikuwa anapumuliwa au kumpumulia mtu ilikuwa ni starehe yake binafsi hata kama imekuja eleweka kwa watu,na zaidi watu wanaangalia aliganya nini kwa watu wake na si aliishije.

I am writing to warn a mamber that calls him/herself NAZJAZ in here. This person joined JF on the 20th January 2011, and commented on this post on the 4th April 2011 at 03:56 pm. You have been using my photo as your display image in this forum. I do not know you, and be informed that I have never authorized anyone to use my photos in any blogs. I was shocked to hear it from a friend that my photo was being usedn in JF. I am sure you got it from my facebook photo album. I registered into jamiiforum today just to send you this message.

I want you to immediately remove my photo from here. I am seriously warning you...you should know what legal consequencies your action has. I wil surely hunt and pin you down.

I also wish to request the JF management to immediately remove/block this person from this forum, he is breaching all the basic rules on privacy and legality.

Thought those stuff were a recent adventure of this crazy society. Anyways,mzee wa watu :rip:,manake amefanya mazuri kuliko hao waliokuwa straight!

I remember asking Raj Patel (sarcastically), about two years ago, who was this Gayindian dude spewing racist rhetoric about Africans and even referring to us as "kaffirs" and "raw Africans". Finally, now I've been proved right.
hey Mr Ngabu you are gay,arent you?

Who are you by the way!? Utawezaje kumhunt na kumpin you fellow JF member na kumtoa roho yake, eti kisa hako kasura kako 2 b used in this house of great thinkers. Acha unoko just imagine if told dat ur V***** used au ipo hapa si ungeramba sumu. Dare you c**t..!!
Remember: Human is humanity and love.

Who are you by the way!? Utawezaje kumhunt na kumpin you fellow JF member na kumtoa roho yake, eti kisa hako kasura kako 2 b used in this house of great thinkers. Acha unoko just imagine if told dat ur V***** used au ipo hapa si ungeramba sumu. Dare you c**t..!!
Remember: Human is humanity and love.

Puuuuuu, whatever this means, if you were human and sane enough you could have at least used your real name to identify urself in here. The fact that you are using a ****ed up nickname, just describes what kind of a person you are, and ur gang. Whether you are the NAZJAZ him/herslef or one of his associates, I do not care, the message was well noted and my photo removed. Was this such a bother to you?

You should know that I really dont have time to waste on low minded individuals like urself and NAZJAZ. It is very demeaning and offending to me, for a woman of my calibre to even have the time to seat and write back to you. But since you insulted me, I had no choice but use a few of my minutes to send you this message.

Nimekushangaa sana kunitukana, I do not know who u are and I do not even give a shit to know. You are too low for my thinking and too STUPID for me to waste time on. Kama NAZJAZ ni baasha wako basi ungempa picha ya ****** wako aiweke as his avatar...maana nina hakika ni ****** mwenzio! To you it is such a simple matter just take someone's photo and use it as a display image without their permission.

Hivi una kiwango gani cha elimu we KIMA??

Usingilie yasiyokuhusu, na kama wewe ndiye NAZJAZ umeamua kuja kivingine nakupa pole. Find work to do and stop wasting ur time on bullshit!!
Kama huna ajira maalum you can see me, nitakuajiri kunifulia chupi zangu za period.

****** wewe.

Kwanza nashangaa sana jamiiforums wamewezaje kumu-admit mtu wa kiwango chako cha kufikiri, mtu unayeweza kukurupuka na kuanza kutukana watu kwenye blog!

Shame on you, and never ever repeat ur madness on me.

Sasa ajabu ipo wapi wakati mambo haya yapo tu na yanatokea kwa sababu za kibaiolojia?Kama yeye alikuwa mmoja wa watu kama hao ajabu ya nini hapo?Kama alikuwa anapumuliwa au kumpumulia mtu ilikuwa ni starehe yake binafsi hata kama imekuja eleweka kwa watu,na zaidi watu wanaangalia aliganya nini kwa watu wake na si aliishije.

mmmh! Mkubwa!! Kwahiyo unasupport uchafu huo au vp

Puuuuuu, whatever this means, if you were human and sane enough you could have at least used your real name to identify urself in here. The fact that you are using a ****ed up nickname, just describes what kind of a person you are, and ur gang. Whether you are the NAZJAZ him/herslef or one of his associates, I do not care, the message was well noted and my photo removed. Was this such a bother to you?

You should know that I really dont have time to waste on low minded individuals like urself and NAZJAZ. It is very demeaning and offending to me, for a woman of my calibre to even have the time to seat and write back to you. But since you insulted me, I had no choice but use a few of my minutes to send you this message.

Nimekushangaa sana kunitukana, I do not know who u are and I do not even give a shit to know. You are too low for my thinking and too STUPID for me to waste time on. Kama NAZJAZ ni baasha wako basi ungempa picha ya ****** wako aiweke as his avatar...maana nina hakika ni ****** mwenzio! To you it is such a simple matter just take someone's photo and use it as a display image without their permission.

Hivi una kiwango gani cha elimu we KIMA??

Usingilie yasiyokuhusu, na kama wewe ndiye NAZJAZ umeamua kuja kivingine nakupa pole. Find work to do and stop wasting ur time on bullshit!!
Kama huna ajira maalum you can see me, nitakuajiri kunifulia chupi zangu za period.

****** wewe.

Kwanza nashangaa sana jamiiforums wamewezaje kumu-admit mtu wa kiwango chako cha kufikiri, mtu unayeweza kukurupuka na kuanza kutukana watu kwenye blog!

Shame on you, and never ever repeat ur madness on me.

mmmh...hii kubwa kulko zte!

Mbona munatukanana na kuaibisha watu waliokwisha kufa miaka 63 nyuma? itasaidia nini?

Halafu eti munajiita great thinkers!