Mystery of a Woman's Heart

It would be easy to say that Renee had MPD ( Multi Personality Disorder) because of the way she lived her life. To most she was a sweet responsible mature married woman who switched her life between her home and her career only.
To the other world she was a wild, carefree never aging type. She was nocturnal and was only alive when the club lights were on and she swayed to the music with whisky saturated in her system. And she never at any point let the two worlds meet.

'Oh Daudi,' she cried out loud ,'go deeper'... And opened her eyes almost instantly to find Ema smiling cheekily at her. ' I will show you am not Daudi', he said, ' Daudi lacks my prowess get him off your mind' and he proceeded to ravage her mercilessly.

Later that night Renee lazily slid into her clothes kissed Ema goodnight and made for her matrimonial home. Stopping along the way for a double shot of whiskey. No way two sides to my life will ever meet. She promised herself.

She noticed that her husband's truck was parked at the parking lot and sighed as she made her way up the flight of stairs to the third floor and into her room noticing that the lights in her husband's room went off immediately.

She did not bother to shower again as she needed the comfort of her lovers scent on her body as she slept. And she surrendered to the sleep fairy like a log.

She was up at dawn mumbling softly to herself. And raced off to work dressed in a long decent gown with just lipgloss and eye liner. She replied to morning text messages from both Ema and Daudi. To the former she said morning love and to Daudi she sent a picture of her hands intertwined with Ema's. Clearly asking him to back off.

For some reason her husband came to mind. And anger filler her mind. Damn. How soon am I going to be able to move out? The way things were, they were beyond repair. He had refused to divorce her and had refused to mend things and it had been years now. How long would it be until she could just have a place of her own? She rubbed her fingers through her hair and turned into the parking lot. As usual, the first at work hours before others came in. A new day was here. She would be damned if she let anything ruin her day.

She was up at dawn mumbling softly to herself. And raced off to work dressed in a long decent gown with just lipgloss and eye liner. She replied to morning text messages from both Ema and Daudi. To the former she said morning love and to Daudi she sent a picture of her hands intertwined with Ema's. Clearly asking him to back off.

For some reason her husband came to mind. And anger filler her mind. Damn. How soon am I going to be able to move out? The way things were, they were beyond repair. He had refused to divorce her and had refused to mend things and it had been years now. How long would it be until she could just have a place of her own? She rubbed her fingers through her hair and turned into the parking lot. As usual, the first at work hours before others came in. A new day was here. She would be damned if she let anything ruin her day.
The writing is amazing, and the story is absolutely gripping. I'm on the absolute edge of my seat over here OP.

I think many of us (Men).. Once in our life used to be Daudi, and after having such experience of loosing Renee as in this story the only option remain will be to steal back our Renee or trying to be Ema to someone else
Ema knew about Daudi.... As Renee's ex-bf. But wasn't threatened. Instead he strived to make Renee as happy as he could. He knew that Renee had not been officially divorced but that did not stop him from loving her. Sometimes he worried that Renee talked alot about Daudi but through her hacked messaged he saw that Renee had asked Daudi to back off she had met someone new. And that was the beginning of a beautiful love story between the two lovers Ema and Renee before Daudi managed to steal back his woman.

Have been refreshing at least once an hour all day. Everytime I check back to find that there is still no update, I feel like throwing my phone away.
I am absolutely engrossed.

Ema was a good lover. No doubt about that. He opened up doors of intimacy that were unknown to Renee. And she was hooked. She kept wondering if ever Ema left her how she would survive. He was a little naive in many ways and lacked class but he had a beautiful loving heart. And he loved her deeply. And he made moving on without Daudi easy. The difference between the three men was clear. Her husband preferred his friends to his family. Ema loved his family but his wife was abusive to him. Or so she was led to believe. Daudi was like her husband in so many ways. He was even 43 like her husband. But he surely loved his daughter and always spoke about starting a family with Renee. He would choose his family over anything. He was loaded too.

'Hey,' said a text from Ema. 'Can we have lunch together?' 'Sure Hun!' And she made plans to leave work at 2 p.m knowing that her lover would not let her go.

And therefore she stepped joyfully into her ride and went home then to the salon from where Ema would pick her.

And the afternoon was very beautiful. Later that night they decided to go for a drink and Ema dropped her home where Renee lived with her strict parents.... Or so he was told. She was a little drunk and when Ema tried to grab her so she wouldn't lose balance she laughed out so loud and told him,' I can walk'.

She went up the stairs singing and in her drunken stupor did not bother to check the parking lot for her husband's truck. For some reason she always did that. And Renee was mightily shocked when he found her husband on the corridor with jet-black eyes mumbling 'I can walk'.

She walked past him without saying a word and went to her room. And she hardly breathed in until she saw the lights in the corridor go off. She was in shock and sobered in an instant.

'I can walk'! Those are the exact words she had spoken to Ema that night when they came back and her husband had heard them. Wait! Was he following her now? The thought of both sides of her life meeting shocked her into day break. She did not sleep a wink and found herself in a terrible mood the whole day. She snapped at everyone including poor love struck Ema. And after work she decided to go straight home and sleep. 'Goodnight My Love, sorry if I have offended you' read a text from Ema. 'You will come back to me. No one else can handle your pride' Wrote Daudi.

She was home by 6 p.m and did not find her husband home. She sighed with relief and poured herself a glass of wine as she ran a bath. She added some chamomile drops and stepped in to soak.

She smiled as she laid back her head and many thoughts ran across her mind. Back to the previous nights and many nights before. She quenched for happiness. She quenched for satisfaction and attention. She craved for the little things that made her happy. And she had them now but the thought of her husband saying the same words she had said to her lover made her uncomfortable. She pictured the worst scenario that would happen if he found out she had a lover. Would he leave? Wouldn't it be better? Isn't it what she wanted? ...... On the other side she couldn't help but think dark thoughts. Would he harm her?

She shrugged and reached for her brush to exfoliate as she sipped her sweet wine. Her phone beeped and it was an incoming video call from Daudi. She picked it and stared into her screen. Her heart skipped a beat as she had forgotten just how attractive Daudi was even at 43 years of age. She tried to maintain a straight face but Daudi wasn't fooled. 'Stop being stubborn come back to me' he said. 'I have someone else now Daudi,' she started. 'Oh the loser? I am going to break his jaws and see how you like him then'. 'Oh you won't', Renee said. 'Try me Baby. I am giving you three weeks' and he hang up as suddenly as he had called.

Renee shrugged and proceeded to rinse the suds from her body. She drained the bath and washed it then wrapped her hair in a towel and swent to fix herself a sandwich. She was startled by an hand reaching for her shoulder and it was her husband. She turned abruptly to face him angrily but she softened at the sight of his sad eyes. He had aged so much recently but Renee had been too busy to notice.

'Hi', he said. 'Hi, I didn't hear you come in'. I was in the tub. I am about to fix myself a sandwich would you like one?' This was a first one for them. They hardly ever spoke. And they agreed their marriage was beyond repair but Ally was not ready to leave her yet. It was an akward situation preparing a meal for him. He hardly ate at home. They were like strangers and Renee had adjusted to the changes. They are quietly and it was very uncomfortable.

'Ummm', they both started.... ' you go first said Renee 'I just wanted to let you know that I saw shadows from our floor of a man helping you inside the gate last night...' begun Ally but Renee cut him short 'Ah yes, the Uber driver'. 'Okay just take care of yourself... 'It's not a safe world out there's he said with a faraway look and wiped the edges of his knife with his forefinger. This drove a cold chill down Renee's spine and she cleared the utensils and made for her room.

Goodness I fell ill. I could hardly get out of my bed the entire week. It was some stomach bug but am now up Alhamdulillah. I will finish this story today so let's get started.