Mystery of a Woman's Heart

Renee sank into oblivion. It was like she was in a daze..... A bottomless pit she couldn't climb out of. She couldn't touch herself. It was like she was formless. But she was not alone. She felt familiar energy near her ... Also formless. Breathless. They were reaching to hold each other but no matter how they tried, they could not get beyond the tight grip their hands had.

What she did not know is that she was dead. Yes, every breath of life had been squeezed out of her. And beside her, her lover Emma lay dead too.

That night after she had retired to bed, someone knocked at the door and her husband answered it and the visitor pushed his way inside. He was perplexed at his host and asked him, "who are you? " 'Are you going to question a man whose abode you are now in ? Why don't you state your business here at this hour because I love my sleep?' 'I am Ema and I needed to talk to my girlfriend Renee.' He answered boisterously. Ally stepped back in shock. But contained it. Did your girlfriend tell you she was married? And heated exchange ensued waking up Renee who staggered to the living room and lost consciousnesses immediately upon seeing the two men together.

When she came to, Ally was tied to a seat and Ema was hovering above her with a long knife. 'wake up whore. How long did you think I would act stupid? I know about Daudi as well. But does your dumb husband know that you are pregnant lil whore?'

'Pregnant? Ally and Renee asked in Unison' Yes. You forget I know your body more than you know it yourself. Your menses are late and since am going back to my wife I can't risk her finding out.' 'Your wife? ' Ally and Renee cried again in Unison'. Ally looked so broken. Their marriage had problems and most of it was due to his own evil deeds but he always hoped they could patch things out. Renee was crying quietly and Ema shut her up with a slap. Ally attempted to rise from his seat but Ema punched him in the tummy. 'What do you want?' Renee asked. ' I want that little monster in your woman out. Could be mine, could Be Daudis'. Renee looked at her husband but her expression was blank. I brought some pills, He went on and proceeded to push a handful of pills down Renee's throat and she resisted. He gave her a punch that spilled the floor with the pills. He found his way into the kitchen for water and shoved it in her face. 'I did not come here to play'. Renee swallowed the whole bottle of pills and the whole room went dead when Renee's phone Rang. It was Daudi. 'well well we'll little whore. You are going to answer that and you are going to have him come over here because we need to talk. '

Ally's mind was racing. His wife before him was a total stranger. Whatever was going on here was very very strange. He couldn't even recognize his room. He asked to go to the washroom and Ema did not refuse him. He swiftly entered his room and resumed his seat. Ema was talking but Ally's mind was away. The door had not been locked. Soon as Ema's back was turned, he left just like that with one last look at Renee.

Ema did not bother to follow him. He actually pitied him. He watched Renee as she was starting to writhe in pain. He was unbothered. Call your boyfriend and ask him where he is.
'Daudi, where are you Baby?' she forced the words between her gripped throat. 'Gimme three minutes. Top floor you say?' Said Daudi. 'Yah.' Came the reply. Ema smirked and looked at her. Renee looked back and wondered when the nightmare would end. She must be dreaming. This was not her Ema. Her Ema would not lay a finger on her. He would certainly not threaten to go back to his wife. He was here. 'Sssssssssssh ......... mnnnh' Renee hissed with pain and anger but she was helpless. Her husband was not on her mind. She just hated that he had to find out like this. But Daudi was. Daudi was a good man. He believed she was an angel just like everybody else. How would things go and she drifted off into another world.

Knock Knock.... And seeing the slightly ajar door Daudi made his way into the room. By now the contractions were too much and Renee was foaming at the corners of her mouth. She snaked towards Daudi and he just stood there wondering what the hell he was witnessing. 'Baby'... He started as he took in all that was around him. A fallen chair... A rope... Wall hanging showing Renee on her wedding day to a man he was sure he had seen somewhere. And before he could finish he was pushed from behind into the center of the room and a vicious man emerged. He relaxed Abit since the man was athletic but smaller in build. He immediately groped his hands as if to throw a knockout punch but when his opponent drew a knife, he dropped them to the sides. Renee could not believe that she lay there dying and these men only focused on fighting each other.

She let out a little moan and Daudi helped her ride and sit on the couch in a semi sitting position. 'What happened? What the hell is going on' Daudi asked

'This lil bitch right here....' started Ema. 'Hey, have some respect. This is my woman!'replied Daudi and the two men immediately locked in a tango and kicked each other's ass. 'Well your little bitch is mine too and we both got her pregnant. And since I am going back to my wife I forced some pills down her throat and she seems to be doing ok.' He said this as he lifted her night dress and looked into her private parts. This drove Daudi mad and he threw a deadly punch that caught Ema off guard and he fell holding his knife and driving it right into Renee.

Daudi let off a piercing cry and lost consciousness that he could not regain until after medical intervention three weeks later.

Daudi pleaded not guilty to the charge of murder and due to the circumstances he ended up with manslaughter. Ally was never heard of again and it turned out he had managed to grab a copy of his passport and some dollars stashed in his room before he made the getway.

And this is the end of my fictional story. Goodnight.

'This lil bitch right here....' started Ema. 'Hey, have some respect. This is my woman!'replied Daudi and the two men immediately locked in a tango and kicked each other's ass. 'Well your little bitch is mine too and we both got her pregnant. And since I am going back to my wife I forced some pills down her throat and she seems to be doing ok.' He said this as he lifted her night dress and looked into her private parts. This drove Daudi mad and he threw a deadly punch that caught Ema off guard and he fell holding his knife and driving it right into Renee.

Daudi let off a piercing cry and lost consciousness that he could not regain until after medical intervention three weeks later.

Daudi pleaded not guilty to the charge of murder and due to the circumstances he ended up with manslaughter. Ally was never heard of again and it turned out he had managed to grab a copy of his passport and some dollars stashed in his room before he made the getway.

And this is the end of my fictional story. Goodnight.
Whooosh'....!!

Sad ending.!! Kalikuwa katamu lakini.!!

'Hi', he said. 'Hi, I didn't hear you come in'. I was in the tub. I am about to fix myself a sandwich would you like one?' This was a first one for them. They hardly ever spoke. And they agreed their marriage was beyond repair but Ally was not ready to leave her yet. It was an akward situation preparing a meal for him. He hardly ate at home. They were like strangers and Renee had adjusted to the changes. They are quietly and it was very uncomfortable.

'Ummm', they both started.... ' you go first said Renee 'I just wanted to let you know that I saw shadows from our floor of a man helping you inside the gate last night...' begun Ally but Renee cut him short 'Ah yes, the Uber driver'. 'Okay just take care of yourself... 'It's not a safe world out there's he said with a faraway look and wiped the edges of his knife with his forefinger.
The saddest part of the story.

Back
Top Bottom