My All JF Dearest Ladies and Gents

CPU

JF-Expert Member
Jan 13, 2011
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]My All JF Dearest Ladies and Gents

Thanks very much
[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]for giving a good and wonderful knowledge and view about Love, Relationship and Friendship. You corrected me where I was wrong.

Thank you for all the times you've stimulated my mind and senses, for all the joy, laughter we shared here, for the spine tingling rapturous moments I have with you here when i think of you JF members as I lay on my bed everyday.

Through my experience here JF, outside JF and all about relationship, I have come to know that
[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive], If you're mad with someone
033102fight_1_prv.gif
, and nobody's there
062802beat_prv.gif
to fix the situation
[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]... You fix it
033102doct_1_prv.gif
[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]
Stars_Smiles_and_kisses_prv.gif
Maybe today, that person still wants to be your friend
[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]
082502yes_prv.gif
. And if u don't,
[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]tomorrow can be too late
033102bigsad_1_prv.gif
[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]If you're in love with somebody
033102love_1_prv.gif
, but that person doesn't know
[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]...
Love__heart_prv.gif
011203flk_prv.gif
tell her/him.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Maybe today, that person is also in love with you
080402cool_prv.gif
.[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive] And if you don't say it, tomorrow can be too late
080402miss_prv.gif
[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]If you really want to kiss
033102kiss_1_prv.gif
somebody
033102biglove_1_prv.gif
kiss her/him.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Maybe that person wants a kiss from you, too
062802puke_prv.gif
. And if you don't kiss her/him today, tomorrow can be too late[/FONT]
080402help_prv.gif
[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]If you still love a person that you think has forgotten you[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]...
033102heart_1_prv.gif
Witches_Circling_around_prv.gif
tell her/him.
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Maybe that person have always loved you. And if you don't tell her/him today[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]
033102jump_1_prv.gif
, tomorrow can be too late.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]If you need a hug of a friend...
062802beat_prv.gif
ask her/him for it.
Astronomy_Half_moon_prv.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Maybe they need it more than you do. And if you don't ask for it today[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive],
033102christ_1_prv.gif
tomorrow can be too late.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]If you really have friends
033102alien_1_prv.gif
who you appreciate[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]...
062802jumpie_prv.gif
tell them. [/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Maybe they appreciate you as well. That if you don't and they leave or go far away today
062802witch_prv.gif
[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]tomorrow can be too late. [/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]If you love your parents, and never had the chance to show them[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]... do it
033102eyes_1_prv.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Maybe you have them there to show them how you feel. That if you don't and they leave[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive] today
033102horror_1_prv.gif
[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive], then tomorrow can be too late.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Mnanifurahisha kweli na michango yenu ahsanteni sana, maana kuna wakuu wengine majina yao tu ni burudani tosha
Weekend Njema

[/FONT]
Keren_Happuch, Husninyo, Michelle , marytina, Egyps-women, Derimto, kokudo, Kunta Kinte, Dr wa ukweli, Bajabiri, Gad ONEYA, Annony, NOT ENOUGH, The Finest, Kyabushaija, Nothing4good, Lizzy, Tisha-TOTO, Dena Amsi, LD, FirstLady1, daughter, Mbu, Gosbertgoodluck, Maria Roza, Blaki Womani, , Annony, , Aspirin, Teamo, Mpevu, krolokwini, Uporoto1, , Raia Fulan, sweetdada, tzjamani, MwanajamiiOne, Bigirita, PakaJimmy, Dark City, Katavi, Kaizer, Kimey, Gurudumu, IGWE, Seto, Kunta Kinte, Kanyagio, charger, safina, Nkamu, fundiaminy, Sabasaba, Da Womanizer, MTWA, kisukari, Ennie, CHWECHWE, BWANYENYE, Jahmercy, Tasia I, Miss Judith, vegule, Pomole, Dumelambegu, SMU, Kakakiiza, EL Toro, Chapa Nalo Jr, Mzee wa Rula

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]My All JF Dearest Ladies and Gents

Thanks very much
[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]for giving a good and wonderful knowledge and view about Love, Relationship and Friendship. You corrected me where I was wrong.

Thank you for all the times you've stimulated my mind and senses, for all the joy, laughter we shared here, for the spine tingling rapturous moments I have with you here when i think of you JF members as I lay on my bed everyday.

Through my experience here JF, outside JF and all about relationship, I have come to know that
[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive], If you're mad with someone
033102fight_1_prv.gif
, and nobody's there
062802beat_prv.gif
to fix the situation
[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]... You fix it
033102doct_1_prv.gif
[/FONT]

Stars_Smiles_and_kisses_prv.gif
Maybe today, that person still wants to be your friend
[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]
082502yes_prv.gif
. And if u don't,
[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]tomorrow can be too late
033102bigsad_1_prv.gif
[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]If you're in love with somebody
033102love_1_prv.gif
, but that person doesn't know
Love__heart_prv.gif
011203flk_prv.gif
tell her/him.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Maybe today, that person is also in love with you
080402cool_prv.gif
.[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive] And if you don't say it, tomorrow can be too late
080402miss_prv.gif
[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]If you really want to kiss
033102kiss_1_prv.gif
somebody
033102biglove_1_prv.gif
kiss her/him.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Maybe that person wants a kiss from you, too
062802puke_prv.gif
. And if you don't kiss her/him today, tomorrow can be too late[/FONT]
080402help_prv.gif
[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]If you still love a person that you think has forgotten you[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]...
033102heart_1_prv.gif
Witches_Circling_around_prv.gif
tell her/him.
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Maybe that person have always loved you. And if you don't tell her/him today[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]
033102jump_1_prv.gif
, tomorrow can be too late.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]If you need a hug of a friend...
062802beat_prv.gif
ask her/him for it.
Astronomy_Half_moon_prv.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Maybe they need it more than you do. And if you don't ask for it today[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive],
033102christ_1_prv.gif
tomorrow can be too late.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]If you really have friends
033102alien_1_prv.gif
who you appreciate[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]...
062802jumpie_prv.gif
tell them. [/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Maybe they appreciate you as well. That if you don't and they leave or go far away today
062802witch_prv.gif
[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]tomorrow can be too late. [/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]If you love your parents, and never had the chance to show them[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]... do it
033102eyes_1_prv.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Maybe you have them there to show them how you feel. That if you don't and they leave[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive] today
033102horror_1_prv.gif
[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive], then tomorrow can be too late.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Mnanifurahisha kweli na michango yenu ahsanteni sana, maana kuna wakuu wengine majina yao tu ni burudani tosha
Weekend Njema

[/FONT]
Keren_Happuch, Husninyo, Michelle , marytina, Egyps-women, Derimto, kokudo, Kunta Kinte, Dr wa ukweli, Bajabiri, Gad ONEYA, Annony, NOT ENOUGH, The Finest, Kyabushaija, Nothing4good, Lizzy, Tisha-TOTO, Dena Amsi, LD, FirstLady1, daughter, Mbu, Gosbertgoodluck, Maria Roza, Blaki Womani, , Annony, , Aspirin, Teamo, Mpevu, krolokwini, Uporoto1, , Raia Fulan, sweetdada, tzjamani, MwanajamiiOne, Bigirita, PakaJimmy, Dark City, Katavi, Kaizer, Kimey, Gurudumu, IGWE, Seto, Kunta Kinte, Kanyagio, charger, safina, Nkamu, fundiaminy, Sabasaba, Da Womanizer, MTWA, kisukari, Ennie, CHWECHWE, BWANYENYE, Jahmercy, Tasia I, Miss Judith, vegule, Pomole, Dumelambegu, SMU, Kakakiiza, EL Toro, Chapa Nalo Jr, Mzee wa Rula

hehehe senksi kamanda. acha tumsubirie lizzy tuone ataichukuliaje hii sredi. mimi narekebisha kamkoda hapa

Thanks mkuu nami pia huwa na pata faraja na elimu kutokana na michango ya hapa jf, ubarikiwe.

Hahahaha kloro bwana...unataka kuwe na ugomvi kabla hata ya hani muni?
hehehe hamna bana, si unaona CPU kaweka sredi la marangi rangi na mapicha ili kukuimpress. halaf ile age yako jana niliiota ujue . khaaa! kamrembo kumbe bado upo hotcake? mimi nilikuwa nakukisia uko age moja na shairozi banji ujue.

hehehe hamna bana, si unaona CPU kaweka sredi la marangi rangi na mapicha ili kukuimpress. halaf ile age yako jana niliiota ujue . khaaa! kamrembo kumbe bado upo hotcake? mimi nilikuwa nakukisia uko age moja na shairozi banji ujue.
Kumbe Sipiyu anajiribu kuniimpress?Angeanzaga mapema sasa sio leo!Hehehehe embu acha kunizeesha mto wa mwenzio...bado nna muongo mzima kabla sijafikia kuwa shuga mami!

Kumbe Sipiyu anajiribu kuniimpress?Angeanzaga mapema sasa sio leo!Hehehehe embu acha kunizeesha mto wa mwenzio...bado nna muongo mzima kabla sijafikia kuwa shuga mami!
sasa nia umetangaza jana halaf ulitaka akuimpress last krismass? lizzy bana. halaf hiyo kuweka marangirangi ndio nimemfahamisha leo through PM. lakini kijana ana spidi ya umeme yaani leo hii hii kafanya makeke. khaa!

Namtafuta ankal klorokwin nimeona picha yake leo mjini kuwa amepotea tokea yalipotokea mabomu gongo la mboto

Aha ahaa lizzy wewe sio shuga mami