Museveni na Zelensky wa Ukraine wafanya mazungumzo, Urusi kuendelea kutengwa

MK254

JF-Expert Member
May 11, 2013
Sijajua kwanini Urusi ilikua inamshobokea sana Museveni hadi kutuma viongozi kwake, hata hivyo hali imebadilika, Museveni na Zelensky waingia kwenye makubaliano.

========

President Yoweri Museveni and his Ukraine counterpart, Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zelensky, on Wednesday evening spoke to each other for the first time.

In a tweet on Thursday, Zelensky confirmed that he had engaged President Museveni in a conversation.

"I was pleased to have the first conversation in the history of bilateral relations with President of Uganda Museveni. I have outlined the Ukrainian peace initiatives at the United Nations. We also discussed potential for the development of bilateral relations," Zelensky said.

Zelensky also congratulated the President of the Unions of Comoro, Azali Assoumani, on assuming the 0residency of the African Union: "I look forward to close co-operation for stability and peace. We will contribute to this by strengthening food security on the African continent."

Ni uongo waziri wa mambo ya nje wa uganda kasema uganda haiwez kukatish uhusiano wke na urus

Back
Top Bottom