Mrejesho wa kheri, nimempata wangu

Habari zenu wapendwa wa MMU,

Leo nimeona nijitokeze kwenu tena ila leo ni kwa ajili ya kuwaelezea furaha yangu na kuwapa moyo wale ambao bado wanaendelea kutafuta wenza na bado hawajawapata nawaambia watawapata wakati utakapofika.

Mimi nashukuru Mungu nimeshampata wa kwangu hapa hapa MMU maisha yanaendelea sasa ahsanteni sana wanajukwaa tuendelee kushirikiana tupeane moyo na kushauriana zaidi na zaidi.

Ahsanteni
Aiseee kumbe wapo humu eee, mie nikajua hakuna bhanaa.

Kuna mwanaume humu nilimpata 2014 nikajua hapa sasa nimepata mtu wa ukweli niliekuwa namhitaji alichokuja kunifanyia mwaka huu ni Mungu tu ndo anajua.
Whenever you are you man God will pay you back for wasting my time

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Give me a chance, I assure you that I will not let you down and really you will see the difference! Trust my words.

Habari zenu wapendwa wa MMU,

Leo nimeona nijitokeze kwenu tena ila leo ni kwa ajili ya kuwaelezea furaha yangu na kuwapa moyo wale ambao bado wanaendelea kutafuta wenza na bado hawajawapata nawaambia watawapata wakati utakapofika.

Mimi nashukuru Mungu nimeshampata wa kwangu hapa hapa MMU maisha yanaendelea sasa ahsanteni sana wanajukwaa tuendelee kushirikiana tupeane moyo na kushauriana zaidi na zaidi.

Ahsanteni

Spirit always takes me very far beyond the earth's boundaries where no man's expectations can reach.
It's this spirit i have found in you harder to be defeated, harder to fade away.
When i focus on my future and my legacy on earth, i always see it in your heart and on your hands.
Or maybe if a story is to be told for centuries to come let it be you who forged the Hero.
I can see a lot in you, you complement my existence i can't deny that.

Slap my cheeks, bite me, spit on me , offend me, but never allow your spirit fade up on me.
I can't say I LOVE YOU because it's more than the words means.

Spirit always takes me very far beyond the earth's boundaries where no man's expectations can reach.
It's this spirit i have found in you harder to be defeated, harder to fade away.
When i focus on my future and my legacy on earth, i always see it in your heart and on your hands.
Or maybe if a story is to be told for centuries to come let it be you who forged the Hero.
I can see a lot in you, you complement my existence i can't deny that.

Slap my cheeks, bite me, spit on me , offend me, but never allow your spirit fade up on me.
I can't say I LOVE YOU because it's more than the words means.
You truly are such an amazing and wonderful my love i believe that god sent you into my life. love you forever

Back
Top Bottom