Mmmhh!!!...George Bush bana?

Ab-Titchaz

JF-Expert Member
Jan 30, 2008
Huyu mtu vipi tena????...Sijui anakasumba ya kuchukia kusalimia watu weusi ama
vp?..Tazama video ya safari yake kule Haiti.

During their first joint visit to Haiti this week, George W. Bush appears to have wiped his hand on Bill Clinton's shirt after shaking hands with a crowd of Haitians.

If that is what happened -- Breitbart.TV first raised the question after seeing the video below -- it builds on Barack Obama's story of Bush's compulsive need for hand sanitizer. But whatever Bush's reason, it looks pretty bad.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DtwkTS9mq8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- hand shake[/ame]

Due to the fact that Bush is a former president of the USA, i will admit that this video looks bad, very more so because he did it to Haitians but it is also possible that it was more compulsive than voluntary, i have met a person who had to use hand sanitizer each time she shook someone's hand, and it took me a while to understand that she wasn't doing it on purpose, so if the rumours of Bush using sanitizer after handshakes are true then give the man a chance, theres already enough dirt thrown at him already, he is afterall human.

Due to the fact that Bush is a former president of the USA, i will admit that this video looks bad, very more so because he did it to Haitians but it is also possible that it was more compulsive than voluntary, i have met a person who had to use hand sanitizer each time she shook someone's hand, and it took me a while to understand that she wasn't doing it on purpose, so if the rumours of Bush using sanitizer after handshakes are true then give the man a chance, theres already enough dirt thrown at him already, he is afterall human.

Tell the man to keep away from the public then. It is worth to note that the times
Bush has been 'caught' in these situations is when he is greeting black people....Is
his compulsion color coded?

Tell the man to keep away from the public then. It is worth to note that the times
Bush has been 'caught' in these situations is when he is greeting black people....Is

You have a point, maybe he is a rascist and i hardly think 'telling' the man will change anything, he probably is the worst president in American history, however constantly trying to find flaws and imperfections in everything he does including something as simple as a handshake is unnecessary in my opinion, he has made his mistakes albeit very foolish ones and like i said he is only human and nothing more.

Umeanza na wewe kulialia ubaguzi. Mimi sidhani Bush alikuwa anajifutia mkono shati la Clinton. Nadhani ni jinsi hiyo clip inavyochezwa tena kwenye slow motion...na nyinyi mahasimu wa Bush ndio mna-i-blow out of proportion.

Pengine jamaa ni hypochondriac....lakini nyinyi kwa kujifanya mnajua watu, kwa kujifanya mko kwenye vichwa vya watu...mnakuwa wa wepesi wa kuanza kumshutumu mtu ubaguzi...shame on you.

........Kwa hiyo mtu mweusi mchafu? Bush hapa ameonyesha dharau mbaya.......ndio maana waarabu walimrushia kiatu.

kwanini mnahusisha uchafu na rangi ya mtu.. mmewahi kuona akisalimiana na watu wengi weupe na kuwa hajifuti?

........Kwa hiyo mtu mweusi mchafu? Bush hapa ameonyesha dharau mbaya.......ndio maana waarabu walimrushia kiatu.

Hebu acheni kukimbilia kuhitimisha mambo bana...mbona mnakuwa kama hamna hata chembe ya common sense nyie watu....sijui mkoje tu wakati mwingine. Inawezekana kabisa jamaa ni hypochondriac....na hii hali haina uweusi wala uweupe....

kwanini mnahusisha uchafu na rangi ya mtu.. mmewahi kuona akisalimiana na watu wengi weupe na kuwa hajifuti?
Unajua hakuna kitu kibaya kama kumtuhumu mtu kwa kitu usichokifahamu. Ndio Bush ana matatizo yake kama binadamu lakini hili la ubanguzi du, sidhani kama angekuwa na Cond Rice kama Secretary wake kama angelikuwa allegic namna hiyo na watu weusi.

Unajua hakuna kitu kibaya kama kumtuhumu mtu kwa kitu usichokifahamu. Ndio Bush ana matatizo yake kama binadamu lakini hili la ubanguzi du, sidhani kama angekuwa na Cond Rice kama Secretary wake kama angelikuwa allegic namna hiyo na watu weusi.

unakosea, huwezi kumfananisha cond rice na wahaiti au weusi wengine, Yeye ni mbaguzi mkubwa, na lile tukio linaonyesha wazi jinsi alivyo moyoni,

Back
Top Bottom