Mke wa hiari jf. . . !

Don loose hope easily! Mambo mazuri hayataki haraka! And for us lawyers verification is important! Najaribu tuu kuwa makini na mkataba nitakaofunga hapa

So should I acccompany deed poll,affidavit and other document relevant to , to my evidence so as to prove to you beyond reasonable doubt that , tha what am saying is true to my best knowledge?

Miaka ile nakuja Dsm, wakati bado mbezi ni shamba, kabla Lulu hajaanza kutangaza ITV, wakati mambo ya ruksa yakiwa yanaishia, nilikuta kuna vitu wanaita 'dada/mama wa hiari'. Nami leo natafuta mke wa hiari. Mama yangu gfsonwin na mamdogo cacico, Erickb52 nisaidieni!

CV yangu. LLB (Hons) (udsm), LLM (Warwick). Legal income (12,000 -20,000 USD per month), owning one house in Arusha, Living in a rented one at Makumbusho. Two cars, Rav 4 J two doors and one mark 2 grande.

Prospective wife cv! Any bachelor with atleast five yrs of experience in relationship. Must be good in bed cause she has to teach me as i ve never done! (thanks to my parents for nice spiritual teachings). Must be computer literate, owning passport and valid driving licence class c. Must be eye appealling with convincing back. Full breasts with round lips. Any artificial material in her body warrant immediate rejection!
The door is very open!

Hapo kwenye RED so unataka kitu used!!!

Ha ha ha! If those who loose hope would know how close were they to success!

I think this will also be applicable siku ya kiama wale watakaokuwa wamevumilia kwa kutenda matendo mema kumsubiri Bwana wanaweza jikuta wameshindwa karibia na mwisho halafu wale waliokuwa wabaya wakawa wamejirekebisha na kuitwa na kukaa mkono wa kuume(my own belief)

I think this will also be applicable siku ya kiama wale watakaokuwa wamevumilia kwa kutenda matendo mema kumsubiri Bwana wanaweza jikuta wameshindwa karibia na mwisho halafu wale waliokuwa wabaya wakawa wamejirekebisha na kuitwa na kukaa mkono wa kuume(my own belief)

Of course u r right Jine! Even the Bible says the last one will be the first and vice versa! So a you ready to be a wife? (Not just a woman)

Of course u r right Jine! Even the Bible says the last one will be the first and vice versa! So a you ready to be a wife? (Not just a woman)

A woman? halafu unajua nini it goes that the answer here must be in affirmative but the truth come from the heart of somebody!

Lucky you are nimeshinda ndani yani nimetoka tu kwenda kupata msosi City garden tena take away.Aaa life is boresome

A woman? halafu unajua nini it goes that the answer here must be in affirmative but the truth come from the heart of somebody!

Ok Jine! So I should suppose you can be a wife! Wife material you know. . .

Mshenga naomba unisaidie kumalizia. kweli huyu lawyer.!You know what he is trying to saying?
Lawyer does not only give you a pen,but a pen with its ink,mrija,bomba and the right to own it, that is what he is saying