Mbwa Rottweiler wa Kike for Sale $2000

very well narrated

rastamonsta ...... which domestic animal is the best learner?
Thats a difficult question to answer.When You say domesticated it blows up the scenario to pick from chicken,ducks,goats,cats etc etc.If you meant the quickest learner in the dog family then that title goes to the Border Collie.You must also know that dogs learn through repetitions and correction but all this also depend on the trainer.A good trainer with mbwa wa Kiswahili will make a German Shepherd look like a block of wood with an incompetent trainer

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a difficult question to answer.When You say domesticated it blows up the scenario to pick from chicken,ducks,goats,cats etc etc.If you meant the quickest learner in the dog family then that title goes to the Border Collie.You must also know that dogs learn through repetitions and correction but all this also depend on the trainer.A good trainer with mbwa wa Kiswahili will make a German Shepherd look like a block of wood with an incompetent trainer

great .... so if that is the case does it implies that the best learner is the most obedient ?

and what about a rat being trained to detect granades and war mines by sniffing TNT ..... is this bravery? and the dog sniffing marijuana is it exclusivity of the dog instincts or ability to learn trainings?

No the best learner isnt the most obedient.learning even in humans has 3 phases.Introduction,correction then proofing the behaviour.A dog that excels in all the stages is the most obedient.
Sincerely I havent heard of rats being trained.If it were dogs then it wouldnt be bravery but simply following a command given bcz they been taught to sniff tnt and marijuana..theres no xclusivity involved

No the best learner isnt the most obedient.learning even in humans has 3 phases.Introduction,correction then proofing the behaviour.A dog that excels in all the stages is the most obedient.
Sincerely I havent heard of rats being trained.If it were dogs then it wouldnt be bravery but simply following a command given bcz they been taught to sniff tnt and marijuana..theres no xclusivity involved

rastamonsta ..... appreciate for your lessons .... I am learning a lot .... I am raising rabbits and guinea pigs .... I find that guinea pigs are better in showing their habbits by adopting some of my raising programs more fast .... I want to train them as they are capable of giving a screaming voice once I am close to their raising pen ..... I think this is a good sign ....

rastamonsta ..... appreciate for your lessons .... I am learning a lot .... I am raising rabbits and guinea pigs .... I find that guinea pigs are better in showing their habbits by adopting some of my raising programs more fast .... I want to train them as they are capable of giving a screaming voice once I am close to their raising pen ..... I think this is a good sign ....
Youre most welcome.Just find out what motivates them to scream and reward on it which also you will have to find out their appreciation for reward.I have tried training a cat and I can tell you its not easy I can only imagine guinea pigs.
Which breed of rabbit do you raise.Id want a pair to raise for myself.

Let me put it this way...huyu angekua puppy wa 2 mnths ningeuza 500...cz bado ako "raw" na bado kuna chanjo ungemalizia na mafundisho ungefanya cz rotties bila shule is like a loaded gun.Hapa nimefanya "value addition"
Code:
the reason bei imeenda juu.Hope yu understand

Tatizo bado Ni MBWA. ..

Youre most welcome.Just find out what motivates them to scream and reward on it which also you will have to find out their appreciation for reward.I have tried training a cat and I can tell you its not easy I can only imagine guinea pigs.
Which breed of rabbit do you raise.Id want a pair to raise for myself.

I have California White and New Zealand ..... these are hybrids ....

my plan is to go into intensive commercial farming

Kuwa mbwa sio tatizo ndio swala nzima...
Mkuu kuwa mpole tu watu tuko tofauti, huyo muheshimiwa haijui thamani ya pet animal,i always get same scolding kwa jamaa zangu wa kiswahili juu ya paka wangu (2 manx cats) ,tank fishes na hutokea hasa pale wanapoona viumbe hao wana bajeti ya msosi inayozivuka bajeti zao au pale ninapoonyesha kuhuzunika wanyama wangu wanapoumwa!
Wanyam wana raha zake worth every penny!

huyo mbwa wa $2000 anabwekaje?? kuna thread za kutafuta umaarufu

Huyo sio rottweiler na kama ndio basi ni poor breed. Rottweiler wana massive heads, tough fronts and short legs.

huyo mbwa wa $2000 anabwekaje?? kuna thread za kutafuta umaarufu

Mkuu usichokijua uliza kabla!!! Hivi unajua kuna kuku au njiwa wanaouzwa kwa zaidi ya tsh.laki tano?! Ndio..na sikulaumu!! Ila jaribu kwanza kupitia pitia hili jambo halafu utakuja kugundua mwenyewe!! Achana na wale mbwa koko wanaouzwa pale victoria (dsm)!!...bei hiyo ($2000) kwa trained & vasinated dog ni reasonable mnoo mkuu...ingia hapa ujionee bei kwa kenya ...hapo ni kabla ya kuwavusha mpaka na kibali in kshs..
https://m.facebook.com/pages/Pure-Dog-Breeds-For-SaleKenya/233850956628936

Mimi ninaye mbwa mmoja hawa mbwa wetu wa kiswahili, nimempa jina la chamukwale ,ni jike yaani huyu dogi wangu ni muoga hatari wala hang'ati yeye ni kubweka tu, haachi mpaka mtu atoke ndani kiukweli anasaidia, kingine sasa yaani chamukwale ni luzi hatari hajui kukataa kila siku ni ugomvi huko nje, yaani akiwa na nyeg zake anamtaim mtu getini ukifungua geti tu anacholopoka mbio tukienda kumtafuta unamkuta analiwa yaani! lakini ni mbwa mzuri.

huyu chamukwale ni kiboko

Mkuu usichokijua uliza kabla!!! Hivi unajua kuna kuku au njiwa wanaouzwa kwa zaidi ya tsh.laki tano?! Ndio..na sikulaumu!! Ila jaribu kwanza kupitia pitia hili jambo halafu utakuja kugundua mwenyewe!! Achana na wale mbwa koko wanaouzwa pale victoria (dsm)!!...bei hiyo ($2000) kwa trained & vasinated dog ni reasonable mnoo mkuu...ingia hapa ujionee bei kwa kenya ...hapo ni kabla ya kuwavusha mpaka na kibali in kshs..
https://m.facebook.com/pages/Pure-Dog-Breeds-For-SaleKenya/233850956628936

well said mkuu - ushamba na lack of knowledge inasumbua sana. Watu wananunua mbwa hadi 4000USD yeye anashangaa wa 2000USD , tuna shida sana; muhimu ukiwa hujui kitu omba ueleweshwe, pia kuna products zinaendana na class kama wewe hata mshahara ni robo ya hiyo 2000USD kama sie hapa just learn and leave the thread in peace.