With sadness and totally shocked, I standby a fellow brother and Tanzanian. Bother Tundu Lissu Inshallah you will get better and survive this ordeal.
All those who are involved in this cowardly atrocious act, should be brought to justice, We should condemn them and say NO we will never accept this, we should stand United despite our Religion, Tribal and political differences.
I for one do not support Brother Lissu' s political thoughts , but on this horrendous act I stand by him and pry for his recovery.
I will not point fingers but will not keep quite untill the culprits are brought to justice.
Lissu has always stood by his thoughts and political affiliation and that his aquired right, nobody should deny that.
Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
All those who are involved in this cowardly atrocious act, should be brought to justice, We should condemn them and say NO we will never accept this, we should stand United despite our Religion, Tribal and political differences.
I for one do not support Brother Lissu' s political thoughts , but on this horrendous act I stand by him and pry for his recovery.
I will not point fingers but will not keep quite untill the culprits are brought to justice.
Lissu has always stood by his thoughts and political affiliation and that his aquired right, nobody should deny that.
Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app