Marriage vs non-marriage materials

Tuko

JF-Expert Member
Jul 29, 2010
Most sexy women are not marriage materials

Most marriage material women are not sexy (they may be beautiful)

Most sexy women are good for 'nyumba ndogo' or for short-term relations

Being sexy for a woman, doesn,t only refer to the physical appearance, but the behavior they potray, and how the respond to 'sex' stories. (you can have some relevant examples here in the jamvi... Maria roza, Rose1980, Smiles... as you can compare to just marriage materials like Gaivin etc)

Habarini za asubuhi...

Being sexy for a woman, doesn,t only refer to the physical appearance, but the behavior they potray, and how the respond to 'sex' stories. (you can have some relevant examples here in the jamvi... Maria roza, Rose1980, Smiles... as you can compare to just marriage materials like Gaivin etc)

Habarini za asubuhi...

Duh! Maria Roza, Rose1980, Smiles........Poleni kumbe nyie si wifey material (as per your posts)

Gaijin...will you marry me?

Anyway, my wife is sexy and wifey material:A S-rose::A S-rose::A S-rose::A S-rose:

Habarini za asubuhi...

Interesting.......

Oh but "who" said so....??
please refresh my memory...i kinda forgot!

Ahaa! Huyu hapa. Anatambuliwa na mahakama ya kimataifa ya masuala ya ndoa!

Habarini za asubuhi...

So baby girl dont waste your precious time thinking of marriage. Our members can give you all the pleasure you need.

Katibu nukuu hii......:A S thumbs_up::A S thumbs_up::A S thumbs_up:

Ahaa! Huyu hapa. Anatambuliwa na mahakama ya kimataifa ya masuala ya ndoa!

So baby girl dont waste your precious time thinking of marriage. Our members can give you all the pleasure you need.

Katibu nukuu hii......:A S thumbs_up::A S thumbs_up::A S thumbs_up:

Actually.....u are the one who need to forget:smiling:
My marriage is soo alive and kicking.....:becky::A S tongue:

Issue here is material! Marriage material. Kwa mujibu wa mtoa mada you are not. Siyo mimi. Thats why ISC milango iko wazi kwa ajili yako mamaa! You wont die anyway...

Most sexy women are not marriage materials...
(you can have some relevant examples here in the jamvi... Maria roza, Rose1980, Smiles... as you can compare to just marriage materials like Gaivin etc)

Habarini za asubuhi...

Name calling and character assassination

Unataka kusema wewe ni wifey material?...:tsk:
So you are here! Umenukuu haya yote? Smiles siyo wife Material!

Mtoa mada namuamini kwenye hii kazi....ametumwa na mahakama ya kimataifa ya masuala ya matirio ya ndoa!

dude...

Kama nimemuelewa vizuri mleta mada na ndugu yangu Asprin, ni kwamba unaweza ukawa kwenye ndoa, tena kicking but you may not be a marriage materials

dude...

Kama nimemuelewa vizuri mleta mada na ndugu yangu Asprin, ni kwamba unaweza ukawa kwenye ndoa, tena kicking but you may not be a marriage materials

There we go. Na hiyo ndiyo mada kuu!