Love vs Sex

Ndio yaleyale......,soma hadi mwisho, its so amazing.

When girls don't put out!!
This was written by a guy ... it's pretty damn smart.

Girls -- Please have a sense of humor!

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE:

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, 'I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me.'

I said, 'WHAT??!! What was that?!'

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...

'You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.'

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, 'Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?'

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, 'Lets get a pair for each outfit.'

We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine, honey.' She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, 'I think this is all
dear, let's go to the cashier.'

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, 'No honey, I don't feel like it.'

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, 'WHAT?'

I then said, 'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.'

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, 'Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?'

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either....but at least that b...ch knows I'm smarter than her.

Funny with sense, innit? Lol!!!!

Very good points Kitila lakini naomba nikusahihishe hapo para ya mwisho kuwa sifanyi mapenzi na wanawake wengine (huenda ukawa umetumia tafsida tu hapa nahisi), nikitoka nje ni NGONO tu. [/B]

ni lugha tu ndugu yangu; tatizo la kiswahili tofauti ya ngono na mapenzi sio sawa na tofauti iliyopo kati ya love and sex. Nafikiri kiswahili mapenzi ni tafsida tu ya neno ngono!

Kule kwenye thread ya mwandishi kumwagiwa tindikali, anadai ulimwagwa kwenye uchaguzi wa UVCCM ndio maana unaichukia CCM. Nakujua siku zote tangu enzi za Mlimani jinsi ambavyo ulikua huifagilii CCM- sioni ni vipi ulielekea huko?

Poa ngoja nimfuate hukohuko huyo!

Very good points Kitila lakini naomba nikusahihishe hapo para ya mwisho kuwa sifanyi mapenzi na wanawake wengine (huenda ukawa umetumia tafsida tu hapa nahisi), nikitoka nje ni NGONO tu. Nikiwa na mke wangu ndio wakati wa mapenzi bse she is the only one I love and I must admit- theres no better feelings than getting under the sheets with someone you love dearly.Ni lazima tukubali kwamba jinsi familia inavyokuwa kubwa majukumu nayo yanaongezeka, kama ulikua umezoea dozi ya kutwa mara tatu ujue mambo hayataendelea kuwa hivyo, kazi na watoto vinamega muda mwingi ambao mngekuwa mnautumia kwa kufanya mapenzi. Mimi siku hizi nimeshazoea dozi yangu ya mara moja kwa wiki (wikiendi asipoenda kazini) toka kwa mamsap, nikizidiwa katikati ya wiki naenda kuokota, life goes on.
Tips for men- dont give out your phone number, kama ukipiga hide your number au tumia simu ya kazini, au nunua line nyingine bila mkeo kujua. Kwa wale mlioko Bongo, tumia simu za vibandani, na weka mambo wazi kwa 'nyumba' ndogo kuwa una mke so that she knows what to expect na make it clear kwamba wewe ndio utakayekuwa ukimtafuta na sio yeye.

Kama hivyo vicheche ni prostitutions basi kweli hapo huwa ni ngono tu hakuna mapenzi, lakini kama siyo maprostitutions then please believe me this https://jamii.app/JFUserGuide BUDDIES does not exist at all!

Miaka ya nyuma kulikuwa na binti mzuri sana alikuwa na kajamaa kake (boyfriend) na huyu jamaa (tulikuwa tunafahaiana lakini hatukuwa marafiki). Mimi wala sikupoteza muda wangu na huyo binti. Kla akiniona alikuwa ananichangamkia kupita kiasi basi nikaamua nichangamke kingono ngono tu kwa kuwa ana kibuzi chake. Mtoto alinipa vitu bab kubwa, na wahenga wa kale hawakukosea waliposema muonja asali.... Ukweli ni kwamba kabla sijamgusa yule binti nilijua sitahangaika naye tena, lakini sasa mimi ndio nikawa nachangamka kupita kiasi.

Pamoja na uzuri wa yule binti sikuwa tayari kuharibu uhusiano wake, lakini nilinogewa....:) Truly speaking she was among the best...WOW! the good memories still ring a bell in my head.

Pia sasa hivi kuan huu mtindo unaingia sana katika nchi nyingi za ughaibuni. Kwamba mnakuwa https://jamii.app/JFUserGuide BUDDIES. Hamna uhusiano wowote wa kwenda lunch, dinner, movie au kuruka majoka. Mmoja akishikwa na mahanjam yake basi humtaarifu mwenzie na mechi huandaliwa baada ya hapo hakuna kujuana. Wengi walidhani hii ni rahisi, lakini wengi wamegundua baada ya muda wanajenga feelings za huyo https://jamii.app/JFUserGuide buddy wakimpigia simu hayuko wanapandisha mashetani, wakimuona anaongea na jamaa mwingine wanapandisha mashetani na ili hali wao walikubaliana baada ya mchezo wasijuane.

Ndiyo maana nasema labda vicheche vyako ni prostitutions ambao hutaki kurudi tena lakini kupiga mara moja tu siyo rahisi, nyingine utataka kurudi tena kwa jinsi ulivyokunogea hata kwa maprostituions watu hurudi zaidi ya mara moja kama service zilikuwa above the normal standards....:)

Vipi bado unanyimwa tu?...:) umeshaanza kusaidia kazi ndogo ndogo hapo maskani ili kumfurahisha shemeji yetu? na ile article ulimpa!? Maoni yake yalikuwaje baada ya kusoma article ile?

I have become very successful on this dirty mission kwa kuwa nina principle moja- huwa sipiti njia moja mara mbili, nikipita nimepita, wengi wao hata majina siwakumbuki na siombagi namba za simu, just try to avoid anything ambacho unahisi kitajenga ukaribu na huyo mwizi wa mkeo.
Kale ka doc nilimpelekea mama lakini hata yeye alisema kuwa kamekaa kizungu sana!Kazi mimi huwa namsaidia mama siku zote, ugomvi wetu upo sehemu moja tu, hadi nimeanza kuhisi labda kuna muwekezaji wa kigeni ameingia ubia!

aaah KKN ....lol...unachekesha sana.
Well tusiwe haraka ku judge issues.... kwa elimu yangu hii..nafikiri labda mkeo ana suala hapa la kutatua. Hiyo dozi unayopewa hata mimi sikubaliani nayo. It might be a medical issue, or stress...or she knows wewe ni mtu wa vicheche (hata kabla hajakubamba) kwa hiyo anaona hata usipokula utakuwa umeshiba tu so why bother!

http://web4health.info/it/sex-lost-interest.htm
A lack of sexual interest can be conditional on the personal situation, such as a stressful job or family problems, or it may reflect problems between you and your partner, or some learned experiences from your past. In those cases, it can be cured by a psychotherapist, preferably one experienced with sexual problems.

It can also be due to some basic natural variation. It is established that people have different needs for sex. Some want sex once a month, while others want it several times a day, and some do not want to have sex at all. This natural variation can't be labeled an "illness" which can be "cured."

It is a good idea to find a partner who is compatible within this area ,so as not to create any problems. It can, however, be difficult to find a man when one is not at all interested in sex, since it's the erotic attraction which helps people find each other in the first place. I have met several young men who have been disappointed in their partner's lack of sexual interest. There seems to exist a difference in gender. However, I have also met women who haven't been interested in sex with one man, but who feel sexual desire return when they met a mate who is more compatible.

Ukienda kweny hiyo site utakuta na mengine mengi tu!

Ndio yaleyale......,soma hadi mwisho, its so amazing.

When girls don't put out!!
This was written by a guy ... it's pretty damn smart.

Girls -- Please have a sense of humor!

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE:

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, 'I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me.'

I said, 'WHAT??!! What was that?!'

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...

'You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.'

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, 'Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?'

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, 'Lets get a pair for each outfit.'

We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine, honey.' She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, 'I think this is all
dear, let's go to the cashier.'

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, 'No honey, I don't feel like it.'

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, 'WHAT?'

I then said, 'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.'

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, 'Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?'

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either....but at least that b...ch knows I'm smarter than her.

Funny with sense, innit? Lol!!!!

Hili ni gumzo tu,nimegundua.
Alafu the funny thing is, you aren't married either.
HUWEZI KUA HAUSIKIA HATA AIBU KWA YALE UYAFANYAYO INGAWA WATU WAMEKUPA USHAURI WA MAANA SANA.BAADA YA KUONA KIJANA UNAPOTEA.

NDOA HAIKO HIVYO KAKA,HIZO NI FANTACY ZAKO TU!

POLE HAYA NI MAWAZO TU!

Love is primary whilst sex is secondary. Love is necessary for every one of us, a baby and an adult alike while sex is categorically for the adult and the healthy. Love is the food when sex is the medicine. "Love ni msingi na sex ni matokeo."
You cannot buy love but sex can be bought.

I have become very successful on this dirty mission kwa kuwa nina principle moja- huwa sipiti njia moja mara mbili, nikipita nimepita, wengi wao hata majina siwakumbuki na siombagi namba za simu, just try to avoid anything ambacho unahisi kitajenga ukaribu na huyo mwizi wa mkeo.
Kale ka doc nilimpelekea mama lakini hata yeye alisema kuwa kamekaa kizungu sana!Kazi mimi huwa namsaidia mama siku zote, ugomvi wetu upo sehemu moja tu, hadi nimeanza kuhisi labda kuna muwekezaji wa kigeni ameingia ubia!

Kuna kibuzi cha kizungu kinashughulika bab kubwa...:) hakijawahi kushughulika na weusi hivyo hakielewi kabisa...na mama anaona haya ndio mapenzi ambayo mume wangu hanifanyii....:)

In serious note, if what you told us that you're still in love with your wife, then please be serious and do something to save your marriage. Maybe there is something wrong with your wife and she needs to see a doctor. Maybe you don't give her enough compliments to show how much you love her. There is something wrong in your marriage and if you're serious then you've to find ways how to fix it and dealing with vicheche is not one of them. I wish you all the best in your and thanks for sharing your story with JF.

Inaelekea KKN ameamua "ku capitalize" kwenye hako ka mchezo. To me he sounds like a "sick" person. Kama ni kweli ndio anavyoendesha maisha!
Baya zaidi...hataki ushauri wowote ...yeye ni kicheche vicheche na yeye...sasa tufanye nini?

Inaelekea KKN ameamua "ku capitalize" kwenye hako ka mchezo. To me he sounds like a "sick" person. Kama ni kweli ndio anavyoendesha maisha!
Baya zaidi...hataki ushauri wowote ...yeye ni kicheche vicheche na yeye...sasa tufanye nini?

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do mama lao, as he said it is a mission, we can only wish him well when he continue to discover, may be he is doing a research in participatory method. One day if he continue to be open he will come and tell us the results/findings (si anapima urefu na upana) Enjoy it while it lasts kana.

Wachangiaji wengi hapa mnachemsha kwa sana tu, sikuileta hii issue hapa kuomba ushauri wa mtu, nia ilikua ni kutaka kujua views then on sex and love, are they different things? do they go together? Can they be separated?etc. After 10 years kwenye ndoa, what do you think sijawahi kufanya au kuskia? Most of you guys labda hamko kwenye ndoa na kama mpo hamjakaa miaka kumi, its natural I think, priorities tend to change with time. You come to realise that marriage is not all about sex- there are kids, finance, works, and so many things to worry about and you realise that you need you partner to do these things. Hivi mnajua kuna watu wengi sana wako kwenye ndoa for so many year na wana watoto lakini wanalala in separate rooms au mzungu wa nane? and they dont have sex?You just need to be there to understand what im talking about instead of being judgemental and so patronising. I dont need anyone's advice bse have got a solution for my problem-it works for me anyway! my marriage is fine and it will last forever!

Wachangiaji wengi hapa mnachemsha kwa sana tu, sikuileta hii issue hapa kuomba ushauri wa mtu, nia ilikua ni kutaka kujua views then on sex and love, are they different things? do they go together? Can they be separated?etc. After 10 years kwenye ndoa, what do you think sijawahi kufanya au kuskia? Most of you guys labda hamko kwenye ndoa na kama mpo hamjakaa miaka kumi, its natural I think, priorities tend to change with time. You come to realise that marriage is not all about sex- there are kids, finance, works, and so many things to worry about and you realise that you need you partner to do these things. Hivi mnajua kuna watu wengi sana wako kwenye ndoa for so many year na wana watoto lakini wanalala in separate rooms au mzungu wa nane? and they dont have sex?You just need to be there to understand what im talking about instead of being judgemental and so patronising. I dont need anyone's advice bse have got a solution for my problem-it works for me anyway! my marriage is fine and it will last forever!

KKN halikuwa lengo langu kufanya therapy session. Uko kwenye denial stage ...ambayo taratibu unaanza kuitoka na kuanza ku realise tatizo lako. This stage is very important to you. Ndio maana unatuona kama wote kama "tunakukandamiza" vile kwa maneno yako "we are being judgemental"....
Well if you are problem is true...ambayo mimi naamini ni kweli kwa hizo "typical" reactions zako. Labda tukuweke kwenye "maombi". Ndiyo ...maana aliyekuumba tu ndiye ambaye ana access na wewe...ambayo hatakuwa judgemental.

Halafu nilikuwa napenda kujua wakati ukiwa na dada kicheche unavaa condom? Sio kwamba naku encourage hiyo tabia ila...angalau when you are saved usije ukawa umeshakuwa wa kuishi kwa matumaini....kazi kulea watoto...ujane...yatima...
Think about it !!! Is it worth it? You can do better than tnat KKN...

Halafu nilikuwa napenda kujua wakati ukiwa na dada kicheche unavaa condom? Sio kwamba naku encourage hiyo tabia ila...angalau when you are saved usije ukawa umeshakuwa wa kuishi kwa matumaini....kazi kulea watoto...ujane...yatima...
Think about it !!! Is it worth it? You can do better than tnat KKN...

Kwa kuwa nina mke na watoto Mama Lao na ninawapenda, siwezi ku take chance- I always use protection na ningependa kumshauri kila mtu anayefanya haka kamchezo asisahau jambo hili unless you are suicidal or having suicide thoughts- which is a mental illness.

Wengi mliochangia mada hii hakuna hata mtu mmoja aliyeniuliza umri wangu au wa mke wangu which is really suprising, hasa ukuizingatia jinsi watu walivyokurupuka kunimwagia mikapu ya ushauri. What if my wife is 60 years old and Im 10 years younger?

Mkuu muombe radhi then hakikisha unajaribu kumtoa out sehemu aipendayo ili at least kumliwaza.
Kadi na maua ya apa na pale zitasaidia.
Incase kuna kitu ambacho aliomba kwako kitambo huu ndo mda wa kumnunulia

Mkuu muombe radhi then hakikisha unajaribu kumtoa out sehemu aipendayo ili at least kumliwaza.
Kadi na maua ya apa na pale zitasaidia.
Incase kuna kitu ambacho aliomba kwako kitambo huu ndo mda wa kumnunulia

Kuku wangu mwenyewe ya nini kumshikia manati?

Back
Top Bottom