Liverpool FC (The Reds) | Special Thread

Formal Liverpool FC co- owner George Gillett has passed away at the age of 87. May his soul rest in peace
 
[🚨] NEW: The most obvious area of the squad that needs bolstering is the midfield.

Liverpool retain a strong interest in Monaco’s Lamine Camara. πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³

[@JamesPearceLFC] #LFC
 
🚨❀️ Liverpool players’ goals & assists this season:

πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ Alexander Isak - 4 goal, 1 assist
πŸ‡³πŸ‡± Cody Gakpo - 2 goal, 4 assists
πŸ‡­πŸ‡Ί Dominik Szoboszlai - 3 goals
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡· Alexis Mac Allister - 2 goal, 1 assist
πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Έ Victor Munoz - 1 goal
πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ Florian Wirtz - 1 assist
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Ύ Ronald Araujo - 1 assist
πŸ‡³πŸ‡± Ryan Gravenberch - 1 assist
 
𝗕π—₯π—˜π—”π—žπ—œπ—‘π—š - @David_Ornstein:

Any points deduction for Manchester City could be applied when the decision is made or retrospectively, raising the prospect of City being stripped of titles.
 
Klopp's Liverpool lost out to Man City in both the 18/19 & 21/22 title races by a solitary point.
When asked after his departure in 2024 about the possibility of City being stripped of titles,

Klopp said: β€œIf you organise a bus parade, I am in! How long it takes I don’t care!"
 
🚨 π—‘π—˜π—ͺ: The Premier League champions if Manchester City are stripped of their league titles:

πŸ† 11/12: Manchester United
πŸ† 13/14: Liverpool
πŸ† 17/18: Manchester United
πŸ† 18/19: Liverpool
πŸ† 20/21: Manchester United
πŸ† 21/22: Liverpool
πŸ† 22/23: Arsenal
πŸ† 23/24: Arsenal
 
Cody Gakpo on if criticism last season was a bit unfair:

β€œI don’t know, because if you are at a big club like Liverpool, you need to perform. I don’t want to speak about somebody else or other players but, me, I know I could do much better than I did last year.

β€œSo, I don’t know if it’s unfair. Maybe it was. But I get it from one point because at Liverpool, you need to win, you need to perform, you need to show that you are one of the best clubs in the world. We didn’t do that last year - me included.”

[@_pauljoyce]
 
OFFICIAL: lfc can confirm the appointment of Julian Ward as Sporting Director with immediate effect.

Mike Gordon: "We are delighted that Julian has agreed to take over leadership of our football operations department at this juncture, primarily because it is a role for which we believe he is the ideal candidate given his extensive experience of the football industry in general and Liverpool Football Club in particular.

"The knowledge and expertise he brings will only enhance our football operations, while also ensuring Andoni [Iraola] is provided with the support he requires as he continues to make such a positive impression as head coach.”
 

Similar Discussions

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…