Let's talk English, to examine if your English worths the school fees you paid

If you will focus on someone's else mistakes you will never upgrade ur English grammar . That the principles of learning any language world wide.

Jamii Forums as I was told earlier is a place of intelligent and elite figures with concrete personalities and esteems; so let's stick to English conversations from the start until the End and see if it works.

I thought I'm the only one who is capable of using the language interchangeably. Let's see who's catching up with me.

I wanna see the critics in the language mentioned. I would appreciate it. Let's get started.

Just believe English is just a language anyone can learn; it has nothing to prove on your education level or knowledge.
I Spotted many t to cross and dots to insert in your passages.

However you have nice Eng skills I can say.

My English is quite very low level. Always am trying to articulate more and more just to appease the listeners.

Jamii Forums as I was told earlier is a place of intelligent and elite figures with concrete personalities and esteems; so let's stick to English conversations from the start until the End and see if it works.

I thought I'm the only one who is capable of using the language interchangeably. Let's see who's catching up with me.

I wanna see the critics in the language mentioned. I would appreciate it. Let's get started.

Just believe English is just a language anyone can learn; it has nothing to prove on your education level or knowledge.
Simplify your vocabulary by writing simple straight forward sentences.

Do not try to translate from Swahili to English, think in English and simply write what you think.

I Spotted many t to cross and dots to insert in your passages.

However you have nice Eng skills I can say.

My English is quite very low level. Always am trying to articulate more and more just to appease the listeners.
Do not shorten words.

FB_IMG_1688359189601.jpg