Let's talk English, to examine if your English worths the school fees you paid

It's was bro...kwasababu original ya English haikua purposed to be learned tanzania..ilikua kwa ajili ya wazungu...sisi tunavamilia tu..so it was not meant for us to learn....ingekua ni lugha yetu ndo ungeweka iyo isnt boy...you gerrrit

Nyie na familia yenu ndio mnaambiana kuwa English isn’t meant for you au unazungumza kwaajili ya watanzania?

You know nothing!

We do speak proper English because I was born in England... English is meant for us
This is how it is supposed to be brother.
Are there two persons within a single soul? At first you noted 'we' and on supporting your speaking level, you execrised 'I' . Then summed up with 'us'

Man, you must be something extraordinary.

Are there two persons within a single soul? At first you noted 'we' and on supporting your speaking level, you execrised 'I' . Then summed up with 'us'

Man, you must be something extraordinary.
We and us i was reffering to my family...and i was for me...nimejibu accordingly kwa swali apo juu aliuza you and your family ndo maana nikajibu ivyo

The best way to master English in pronunciation and writing is to be willing to learn new things every day about the language, including reading various books and utilizing a dictionary.
The problem arises when we believe that what we were taught in the classroom is sufficient.

The best way to master English in pronunciation and writing is to be willing to learn new things every day about the language, including reading various books and utilizing a dictionary.
The problem arises when we believe that what we were taught in the classroom is sufficient.

hiyo neno “arises” unaitumia barabara kwenye kila sentensi eeeh?

Are you the English teacher?

Na
Are you an English teacher?

Grammatical error iko wapi???