Ladies only - Win a date with Ngabu

bht najipa moyo kuwa ni just for a date not for running for a presidency :D naweza kuzihimili sifa za Ngabu pengine

bht najipa moyo kuwa ni just for a date not for running for a presidency :D naweza kuzihimili sifa za Ngabu pengine

hahaaa wewe kweli umeongea pwenti......
huwezi jua jaribu best

bht kuuliza si ujinga wanasema ...acha niulize

how tall r u and do they consider you handsome, a hunk or plain!lol.............pia ningependa kujua elimu yako

I stand 5'11 flat footed and about 6'1/2 with shoes on. I've been described as a gorgeous hunk of a man aka Mr. Chocolatey...very well built physique...I'm a gym rat..I workout all the time. They say I have a nice smile...pearly white teeth (nicely arranged)...very perceptive, intelligent, humble and laid back...some say I'm nonchalant. I have a graduate degree....Does that sound like it's good match for you?

NB-For haters: I don't need any hatoration in this thread. If you are negative and hostile or even if you ooze out negative energy please bounce. There are plenty of other topics to discuss. Let me be..okay?

I stand 5'11 flat footed and about 6'1/2 with shoes on. I've been described as a gorgeous hunk of a man aka Mr. Chocolatey...very well built physique...I'm a gym rat..I workout all the time. They say I have a nice smile...pearly white teeth (nicely arranged)...very perceptive, intelligent, humble and laid back...some say I'm nonchalant. I have a graduate degree....

tatlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I reserve my comments!!

tatlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I reserve my comments!!

Here is where we dare talk openly. If you are going to reserve your comments you might as well not even say anything to begin with coz by saying you reserve your comments you've already commented. So if you have something to say then say it

Ngabu u sound decent .....let me prepare ile aplication letter now ....

ila bado hatujaambiwa date tunapelekwa wapi? na masharti yatakayotumika huko kwenye date yenyewe

ila bado hatujaambiwa date tunapelekwa wapi? na masharti yatakayotumika huko kwenye date yenyewe

Kumbe hujasoma mada tokea mwanzo...umedandia treni kwa mbele....nimesema hivi...tutaenda Turks and Caicos, St. Thomas, au St.Tropez

hamna .....since wewe mwenyewe u seem hot and smart ............inabidi uwe specific kidogo kwenye dress code and the likes .....maana tusijetukajiona hatuja match at all si unajua.

mwenzangu unaingia na armani suit mie nije na jeans and my fav tank top ...haitapendeza!

Really? But wait a minute...let's put things into perspective here. Are you trying to tell me most of the ladies in here are under 5'3 in height? And I said any complexion...dark, caramel, lighskinned, red bone, yellow bone etc....yaani hakuna hata mmoja mwenye rangi yoyote ile? Na ina maana wengi wenu humu vilaza wa kutupwa na hakuna hata wawili watatu waliofika chuo na kuhitimu na GPA ya 3.0? Na dini nimesema yoyote ile hata wasio na dini. Umri na wenyewe nimeweka range ya kati ya 25-35 unless uniambie nyie wote humu ni vibibi mlio kwenye menopause tayari au bado mko chini ya 25.....It's amazing to say the least

No comment....weka basi na deadline

I stand 5'11 flat footed and about 6'1/2 with shoes on. I've been described as a gorgeous hunk of a man aka Mr. Chocolatey...very well built physique...I'm a gym rat..I workout all the time. They say I have a nice smile...pearly white teeth (nicely arranged)...very perceptive, intelligent, humble and laid back...some say I'm nonchalant. I have a graduate degree....Does that sound like it's good match for you?

NB-For haters: I don't need any hatoration in this thread. If you are negative and hostile or even if you ooze out negative energy please bounce. There are plenty of other topics to discuss. Let me be..okay?

Haaaaaaa Lil'Ndava NN bana...

Unashtua calves hizo lakini? Angalia watu wasije wakakata funua, halafu wakasepa na deti huko kisiwani.

Baadhi ya sifa nmezitaja hapo juu na naongeza nyingine hapa.

Wanatakiwa wawe na

-Uwezo mzuri wa kujieleza
-Kujua kuandika bila makosa ya herufi
-Wajue kuzungumza Kiswahili fasaha na sanifu (Kiingereza kitafikiriwa pia)
-Wawe wenye upendo, ucheshi, na msingi mzuri wa maadili

hehee ati GPA si chini ya 3.0 hahahaa,,
haya utaje na weye sifa zako na weye na GPA yako usisahau

Jamani, napenda kutoa shukurani zangu za dhati kabisa kwa wale wote walionitumia jumbe za faragha. Ningependa kuwafahamisha kuwa mwitikio umekuwa mzuri kuliko nilivyotarajia. Nimeweza kuongea na mabinti kadhaa walio watanashati. Asanteni sana ndugu zangu.

Special and heartfelt thanks go out to my new found friend (you know who you are). You are simply drop dead gorgeous and yes, you made me drool. I'm for real. I'm looking forward to get to know more and better. I had a blast choppin' it up with you and I hope you did too. Enjoy your weekend baby doll.