Kwa wapenzi wa Korean Dramas, hii ni thread yako!

Mimi nilizoona
Jumong,
Empire of the see,
Land of the wind,
Slave hunter,
Kim so roo,
Hong gil dong,
Swallow of the sun,
City hunter,
Iris
Athena,
Ijmahe
Return of Ijmahe,
My girlfriend is gumio,
Paint of the wind,
Faith,
49 days,
Baek dong soo,
Bridal mask,
Na zingine nyingiiiii.

Nmecheki:-
-chumong
boys over flowers
return of iljmae
-a man called god
-athena
city hunter
slave hunter
emperor of ze sea
Iris
-FAITH naicheki saiv!!

NB: KOREAN SERIES NI THE BEST FOR ME, WORLDWIDE!!
Lee Minho & Jumong are the best & my favorite ACTORS for me!!!

Some Interesting Korean phrases/word

1. 진짜 - Jin jja – really

Koreans use a lot of jinjja.

Jinjja can be used when you want to emphasize what you're saying is true, especially when you think people might not believe you. Repeat a few times for further emphasize. For example "I think Daesung and his small eyes is cute. Jinjja. Jinjja think so!" .

Jinjja can also be used as a question simply by adding a question mark. Eg. K:"I support you no matter what" JJ:"Jinjja? Gomawo.."

You can even use jinjja when someone annoys you. Eg. Friend annoys you to no end. You:"Ah again? Ya! Noen jinjja…!!"

2. Kwenchana – it's okay - (괜찮아)

You can use kwenchana like how you usually use "it's okay". Eg. JJ:" Ah Karen, mian, I forgot to bring the book" K:"Kwenchana, I don't need it today"

It can also be used as a question, like "are you okay?" Eg. Someone accidentally tripped in front of you. You:"Ah kwenchana yo?!"

3. Eottoke – how/what to do? = 어떻게

Actually eottoke literally means "how" and is also use in your normal question like "how to make a…blabla." etc.
However, what's interesting is that Koreans use eottoke in place of "what to do". Eg.

4. 저기요 (jeogiyo) – excuse me

You use jeogiyo like you say "excuse me" when want someone's attention. Eg. "Jeogiyo, can you explain this to me?". Or you can use it when you want to call the waiter in a restaurant.

5. 알았어 - Arasso – understood/okay

Arasso can be used when someone give you an order, and you reply back as in "I get it". Eg. JJ: "Ya! Please keep the kitchen tidy!" K: "Arasso…"

6. 화이팅 (Hwaiting) – fighting!

"Hwaiting" is used as an encouragement like when you're wishing good luck to your dongsaeng for his exam. K: "Bye Jon. Answer carefully. Hwaiting!"

It can also be used as some sort of a battle cry when you start a match or game or performance. I know hwaiting is essentially not a pure Korean word. It comes from the word fighting (which I'm guessing becomes hwaiting because there's no letter F in Korean language). Even the usage of fight-ing itself in those situations is grammatically wrong – it should be "fight!" (not that we say "fight!" to send of our dongsaeng to exam hall).

7. 잠깐만요 (Jamkanmaniyo) – wait/ just a sec..

You use jamkanmaniyo when you need someone to pause what they're doing/saying. Eg. Someone gossiping about something:"…you know…bla bla.." You: "Jamkanmaniyo. So you mean…bla bla"

Other than that, you can also say jamkanmaniyo to tell someone to wait, or to say "I'll be right back"

8. 안돼 (Andwae) – no! cannot be!

Andwae means no but usually it's use to express "No! That cannot be". In Malay this translates to "takleh".Eg. News: JYJ's movie screening need to be cancelled. K: "Mwo? Andwae!!!!"

9.몰라 (Molla) – don't know

As usual, molla, which means "don't know" can also be used as a question to mean "don't you know?". Eg. K: "Ya! I hate that. Molla?" JJ:"Molla".

10. 혹시 (hokshi)- by any chance/could it be…

Phrase hokshi interesting. they need to say "by any chance" aaalll the time?". But I think it's a polite way of implying something that you're not sure of. So instead of jumping straight to a question, Koreans would insert hokshi first. Eg. You spotted JJ and K walking together. You: " JJ-shi, hokshi…she is your yoejachingu?"

11. 켜 (kyeo) – oh really?/ is that so.

Wadau kama kuna mtu anafahamu websites nzuri za kudownload hizi series aweke hapa jukwaa. Kama itakuwa na sifa zifuatazo itakuwa poa sana
1.full episodes download with english subtitles, kuna nyingine zinakuwa na parts sio nzuri zinachelewesha
2.Free download, no payment or registration requirements
Mimi naifahamu moja yenye sifa hizo nayo ni DramaFire.com | Free Korean Drama and Asian Shows with English Subtitles

Nyingi utazipata Drama Cool - Drama for everyone

Mimi ni mpenzi wa Korean drama sana, zaidi ya sana.
Haya ngoja nikujibu kama ifuatavyo..
1.Drama yangu bora ya kila wakati ni Jumong.
2.Ni ya kijijini
3.Kilichonivutia ni jinsi wahusika walivyoweza kuuvaa uhusika wao kisawasawa hadi wakaniteka kimawazo nikasahau kwamba wanaigiza nikadhani ni tukio la kweli.Nilihuzunika sana baba yake Jumong (Haemossou) alivyouawa na wafuasi wa Daeso hadi nililia kiukweli.

Msanii wangu bora wa kiume ni Il Guk Sung (Jumong) na wa kike ni Deokman

Sexiest actor ni Lee Min Ho (city hunter mtoto,au Gun Pyo)
Sexiest actress ni Myung Wol the Spy (nimelisahau jina lake)

Drama ya kwanza ni Jumong.

Drama ninayoitafuta sana ni personal taste aliyoicheza Lee Min Ho.Nimeitafuta sana hadi nakaribia kukata tamaa.

Icheck online au pakua hapa Personal Taste - Drama Cool

Mimi nimeanalia Drama nyingi mno ivyo sina drama moja ninayoipenda zaidi bali nina msululu wa drama nizipendazo kuzipitia mara kwa mara.

1.Drama Zangu bora za kila wakati ni Dong Yi ikifuatiwa na Horse Doctor na Road No 1 .:canada:
2.Zote ni historical (za kijijini)

3.Drama za malovee nilizozipenda ni Be Strong Geum soon,Angel eyes, Princess Man na Jang Ok Jung
wa
4.Za kichawi ni Jeon Woo Chi na Arrang and the Magistrate

5.Za Action Iris, City Hunter, The Fugitive Plan B,3days,A man called God na Swallow the Sun

Wasanii ninaowakubali:
1.Ji Sung (Swallow the Sun, Kim Soo Ro)
2.Song II Gook (Aman called God)

Sexiest actress ni Gu Hye Sun (Angel eyes)

Msanii anayenivunjaga mbavu ni Sung Dong Il (Jang Ok Jung,The Fugitive Plan B, Jeon Woo chi

Drama ya kwanza ni Iris

Kamsahamnida....hivi ndivyo inavyotamkwa.

Tz mbongo Wewe unataka kuleta ubishi wa bure usiokuwa na kichwa wala miguu ... kwamba watu wengi unasikia wanaandika hivyo ukafikiri ndio official! .. siyo.

Quite often the "g" that you see is really pronounced more like a "k". The government's "official" system is quite a bad representation of the way Korean truly sounds but it is the one you will be seeing most often.

Suala la msingi is a letter ᄀ ambayo ni G ila utasikia kama inatamkwa soft k.

how would i now if ᄀ is used as k or g?

g or k

ㄱ is normally more of a 'k' sound when it is at the beginning of a word and more of a 'g' in the middle of the word.

Be careful not to make too much of a 'k' sound though, because you might get confused with ㅋ, which is the soft 'k' sound. I hope I haven't confused you!

the letter ㄱ G/K , how can i know when should i pronounce it G or K ? And does matter if i said kwangjang instead of gwangjang ?

In the word 가세요 "go" , why do they pronounce the letter G (ㄱ) like a "k" while there is another K letter in hangul (ㅋ) ?? actually ㄱ sounds a little different from the both g or k. easily u can think of ㄱ as the middle of the g and k. but it sounds closer to k when it comes to the begining of the word like 광장.

So still still bado nipo pale pale ... officially ni Gamsahabnida na wala siyo Kamsahamnida

Mimi ni mpenzi wa Korean drama sana, zaidi ya sana.
Haya ngoja nikujibu kama ifuatavyo..
1.Drama yangu bora ya kila wakati ni Jumong.
2.Ni ya kijijini
3.Kilichonivutia ni jinsi wahusika walivyoweza kuuvaa uhusika wao kisawasawa hadi wakaniteka kimawazo nikasahau kwamba wanaigiza nikadhani ni tukio la kweli.Nilihuzunika sana baba yake Jumong (Haemossou) alivyouawa na wafuasi wa Daeso hadi nililia kiukweli.

Msanii wangu bora wa kiume ni Il Guk Sung (Jumong) na wa kike ni Deokman

Sexiest actor ni Lee Min Ho (city hunter mtoto,au Gun Pyo)
Sexiest actress ni Myung Wol the Spy (nimelisahau jina lake)

Drama ya kwanza ni Jumong.

Drama ninayoitafuta sana ni personal taste aliyoicheza Lee Min Ho.Nimeitafuta sana hadi nakaribia kukata tamaa.
Dah JUMONG ni all time drama kwakweli, Hiyo drama itafute kwenye dramma 5 downloader ni app ya kikorea na kijapani tu movie zote zimo humo.

Back
Top Bottom