Koboko (Black Mamba) - Nyoka hatari zaidi duniani

Ukiangali hii picha vizuri halafu ukizoom kwenye mkia wa huyu Koboko utamuona alivyomrefu na mkubwa huyu Koboko usijidanganye kuwa ukimbebea panga unaweza kumuuwa speed yake ndio itakayikuacha hoi.shikamoo koboko.
Black-mamba-resting-in-a-shrub-1.jpg

View attachment 772745
Green Mamba akicheza na viota kuona kama kuna ndege au yai.
Kama kuna sehem huwa anpendelea kupita nyoka aina yeyote wewe chukua yai lichemshe vizur halafu liweke eneo jiran na mapito yake.
Akijichanganya akalimeza tu basi utamkuta hapo na utamfanya utakalo hana ujanja!. Tumefanya sana mchezo huu shamban wakati tunalinda ndege kwenye mashamba ya mpunga kijijini

Kama kuna sehem huwa anpendeleap kupita nyoka aina yeyote wewe chukua yai lichemshe vizur halafu liweke eneo jiran na mapito yake.

Why Do Snakes Regurgitate? When a snake expels its meal immediately after ingestion, but before the food makes its way to its stomach, it's called regurgitation. However, if a snake regurgitates food that's partially digested in his stomach, it's referred to as vomiting.

Kama kuna sehem huwa anpendelea kupita nyoka aina yeyote wewe chukua yai lichemshe vizur halafu liweke eneo jiran na mapito yake.

the 1.5m-long carpet python manages to regurgitate an entire tennis ball after it was found swollen in a residential yard

Kitu nilichojifunza kuhusu koboko ukikutana nae polini okota tofali au jiwe lolote kisha liweke kichwani haraka haraka hivyo akija kugonga kichwani atagonga jiwe au tofali .

Kama hakuna tofali okota mti au tumia gongo uanze kupambana nae ukiona amekurukia kichwani au anakuja mpige na gongo kumzuia asigonge utasoni na wakati unapambana nae usiwe muoga yaani wee hakikisha unalinda kichwa chako tuu na katika mapambano yako hakikisha unamtaja mungu wako akusaidiee koboko akuone huruma akusamehee maana yule mdudu huwa hawezi kusalender katika mapambano
hahaaaaa nikadhani ukipambana naye atasarenda kumbe laaa. anipite mbali mimi

Denielle Bamber and her family had a lucky escape recently after a 2.5 metre black mamba snake was found in their garden.

Although the snake did not attack any humans, it claimed the life of Bamber’s six-month-old kitten Rose.

IMG_20170917_085855_56259_tn-520x400.jpg

Rose passes away after an encounter with a black mamba.

The incident occurred on 9 February when Bamber returned from work in the afternoon and found Rose crying and salivating from her mouth.

“I rushed her to the vet which is 2km away from my house but unfortunately she died in my arms just as we arrived.

It was a very traumatic experience and at the time, I did not understand what had happened. Even the veterinarian did not know what had killed Rose as she did not exhibit any signs of being poisoned,” said Bamber.

After a traumatic day, Bamber and her family went away and returned home on Sunday.

Bramber’s children were playing in the yard while a family friend spotted the snake approaching the gate and thanks to her quick wits, used a water hose to spray the snake and divert its direction.

homewordpresspublic_htmlwp-contentftptenancyprocessed1219_fa169714_101006277611.jpg

Website
homewordpresspublic_htmlwp-contentftptenancyprocessed1219_fa170192_101006271912.jpg

Website

“The snake then disappeared into the nearest bushes and we called a snake handler to come and assist. The snake was found and the handler positively identified it as a black mamba. I am now able to make sense of my little kitty Rose’s passing and I am just thankful that no children or other animals were harmed.

“My little Rose will never be forgotten and died a champion.”

READ: Exotic snake found dead on John Vorster Road

Snake expert Mike Perry said it is rare to find a black mamba in the city as it is usually found in Mpumalanga and northern KwaZulu-Natal.

Perry said, “It is likely that someone from Sundowner or a surrounding area was visiting the Kruger National Park when the snake hid in the vehicle’s engine as a stowaway for example.

Although its bite is the deadliest in Africa, the black mamba seldom attacks people. A black mamba might have a small and slender head but it packs a punch.”

The adult black mamba has few natural predators apart from birds of prey, but juveniles are occasionally predated by other snake. Arkive.Org

Koboko akikomaa ndio anazidi kuwa mkali,na ana uwezo wa kumgonga tembo na kumuua.

Back
Top Bottom