Kikwete anamchanganya nini Mengi?

****** hajui kama maswahiba wake anaopanda nao pipa kwenda kutafuta wawekezaji baadae hukwapua mitaji na kisha kuwafukuza kwa nguvu ya dola. Shame upon us, shame upon him.
Kama mnajua wanakuja kuwanyonya kwanini mnapoteza muda na forex zenu kiduchu kuzunguka dunia nzima kutafuta hao mnaowaita wawekezaji? Mkweree sould be aware that" You cannnot eat your cake and still have it ."

I think your rant says much more about you than I ever could!!!

You clealry know absolutely nothing about the case and therfore should keep your racisit mouth closed!!!!
You are a sick man!
Please do some justice to your sickening lack of intellect, and you do some shutting up.
All the pros that you have put forward for the case of the "muzungu" have proved to lack substance as far as investment in Tanzania is concerned, which leaves most us to conclude that you are all out to serve your masters.
The only thing is, you are up against better heads and you are not doing a good job for your "muzungu" masters.
It is your types that can be bought for peanuts, and gleefully thank your stars for it.
You are so cheap man!

Whilst PresidentKikwete espoused the benefits of investing in Tanzania a British M.P. calledfor a parliamentary debate on the dangers of such investment referring to British nationals Stewart Middleton and Sarah Hermitage, investors in the agricultural sector in Tanzania forced to flee the country in 2008 due toharassment and intimidation facilitated by the State with the loss of theirentire investment together with the loss of 150 Tanzanian jobs.
How long will you keep sounding your masters voice while it is known for a fact the duo Middleton and Hermitage are NOT investors worth the coinage.
Try to bring dirty anti-Tanzania politics into financial/legal matters at your own peril

In support of my submission, I particularly (but not exclusively) refer the Committee to our case in Tanzania known as the Silverdale Farm case. It is a case that should cause deep concern to members of the Committee and the British government. It illustrates the flaws in Tanzania’s approach to foreign investors, failings in governance and the rule of law and Tanzania’s refusal to respond properly to official representations made on our behalf. I also refer the Committee to the attached reference to the Silverdale Farm case, by Sir Edward Clay in evidence to the Lords Economic Affairs Committee on 5th July.
In 2004, my husband Stewart Middleton and I invested in Tanzania. Between us, we have more than seventy years experience of living, working, and farming in Africa. We purchased a 45-year lease to Silverdale & Mbono farms, situated in the Hai District of the Kilimanjaro Region.

My husband strategically planned the rehabilitation of the farms to optimize their profitability and sustainability with a comprehensive agribusiness plan. At the heart of his plan was his desire to rehabilitate the property into a sustainable and profitable operation, to train and develop a skilled workforce that would persist long after his stewardship of the land. His many years of experience in developing and managing farming projects within complex social, legal, and regulatory environments in developing economies in Africa and elsewhere made Stewart the ideal candidate to revive the property.

Within the first six months, Stewart’s farming skills, significant financial investment and the creation and management of a dedicated staff, transformed the farms from derelict and commercially-unproductive land into a productive farming operation employing over 150 Tanzanians from the local community; growing and exporting more than eight tons of fine green beans to Europe weekly during harvest; and the first farms in Tanzania to earn EUREPGAP accreditation, a valuable farm classification that would allow us to tap into the profitable European Union market.

We purchased the lease to the farms from Benjamin Mengi, brother to Reginald Mengi, an influential media personality in the national and pan-African business community. The purchase of the lease complied fully with the laws of Tanzania and no court has set the sale aside.
Mr. Reginald Mengi sits on boards of international committees and has acted as the Chairman of Tanzania’s National Board of Business Accountants and Auditors, Chairman of Tanzania’s Chapter of the International Chamber of Commerce, and as Chairman of the Tanzanian Chapter of the Commonwealth Press Union. He is also a member of the Board of Management of the Commonwealth Business Council and sat on the Blair Commission for Africa.

To fully appreciate the background, it is important to understand Benjamin Mengi’s powerful influence in local politics, business, and community affairs throughout the Kilimanjaro region. One need only look at the recent attendees of the funeral of Benjamin Mengi’s wife, Millie Mengi, in 2010. The hundreds of funeral attendees included a host of political and religious dignitaries, including President Jakaya Kikwete, Hai District Commissioner Dr. Norman Sigali, CCM Kilimanjaro Regional Chairman Vicky Nsilo Swai, Head of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Tanzania Bishop Martin Shao, Bishop Frederik Shoo, Arusha Diocese Bishop Thomas Laizer, and a number of other government leaders and representatives from various political parties. At the funeral, Reginald Mengi specifically thanked President Kikwete for being "a true friend."

One year after the assignment of our lease, Benjamin Mengi demanded it back, stating he had not been paid in full. In fact, he had signed a receipt for the monies. When we refused to return the lease, he stated that he would drive us out of Tanzania by any means, "cut to pieces in a coffin, if necessary" – a statement he made in front of the Regional Police Commander for the area.
A four-year campaign of violence and harassment was then unleashed against us, facilitated by the police and judiciary and involving a number of state institutions. This included:
·The refusal of the authorities to register our lease or recognise our Deed of Assignment;
·The destruction of commercial contracts;
·Violence to, and the imprisonment of, our key operational staff; and
·The repeated arrest, and ultimate imprisonment, of my husband on trumped-up charges.
A most destructive dynamic in this campaign was Mr. Mengi’s use of the courts and judiciary to engage us in years of costly and vexatious litigation within a corrupt legal system, which crippled us financially and emotionally.

Former UK government ministers, Lord Malloch Brown and Margaret Becket, together with high profile business leaders and the wife of former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair, Cherie Blair, have all raised this case with President Kikwete. On each occasion, President Kikwete has given his assurances that the rule of law would be applied to the case. After five years of effort by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and successive British High Commissioners to Tanzania, in June 2009 the Tanzanian government stated that we forged the lease to our farm, did not pay for the assignment of it, were not bona fide investors in Tanzania and had fled the country due to a court judgment against us.

The person who issued that particular statement was former Tanzanian High Commissioner to the UK, now Tanzania’s Ambassador to the United States, Ms. Mwaindi Majaar. It is defamatory.
The fundamental issues our case illuminates are corruption and abuse of law. A simple choice faces the Tanzanian government: to support the rule of law and protect the lawful interests of bona fide investors, or to facilitate criminal behaviour, as in our case.
Albeit on a small scale, we had the opportunity to provide truly sustainable development in Tanzania and to improve the lives of the poor. We fled the country in 2008 as a result of threats to our lives and the presence of armed bandits on our farm with the loss of our entire investment. Benjamin Mengi then invaded the farms, broke into our house, arrested our remaining staff and stole what remained of our property. The lease to the farms is now being offered up to another investor and we are being treated as if we never existed in Tanzania.
Our treatment is not an isolated phenomenon. Harassment and intimidation, including physical force have become more common in Tanzania. The authorities’ failure to protect legitimate rights to property and personal security encourage the politics of envy and a growth of lawlessness.
--
Thothi: Financial Crimes and Development (9th August 2011)

udhaifu wetu ndio huu sasa!! tukifanya hovyo tusisemwe! tukisemwa tumeonewa, ninashauri tujirekebishe tufuate taratibu na si kujichukulia sheria mkononi sawaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
mpitisheni mkwe....r pale kwa Ocampo ajibu hoja

In support of my submission, I particularly (but not exclusively) refer the Committee to our case in Tanzania known as the Silverdale Farm case. It is a case that should cause deep concern to members of the Committee and the British government. It illustrates the flaws in Tanzania's approach to foreign investors, failings in governance and the rule of law and Tanzania's refusal to respond properly to official representations made on our behalf. I also refer the Committee to the attached reference to the Silverdale Farm case, by Sir Edward Clay in evidence to the Lords Economic Affairs Committee on 5th July.
In 2004, my husband Stewart Middleton and I invested in Tanzania. Between us, we have more than seventy years experience of living, working, and farming in Africa. We purchased a 45-year lease to Silverdale & Mbono farms, situated in the Hai District of the Kilimanjaro Region.
How about responding to the analysis in some earlier post on this copied report that is now circulating all over.
It is sad that perfectly normal human beings take the reports by the Brits as the gospel truth, while in fact it is full of half truths, innuendoes and complete lies.
Copying and pasting can be fun, but without ones own views on it , this pasted report by the Middletons it is useless as a source of information.

I ,for one, am not conviced by the investing potential of the old and senile British couple.
What I am convinced is they are looking for a cosy place to settle, by the side of Kilimanjaro mt. for a song.
Waambieni walete hela ya uhakika si bla bla hapa, huku wengine mnawasaidia bila kujielewa.

How about responding to the analysis in some earlier post on this copied report that is now circulating all over.
It is sad that perfectly normal human beings take the reports by the Brits as the gospel truth, while in fact it is full of half truths, innuendoes and complete lies.
Copying and pasting can be fun, but without ones own views on it , this pasted report by the Middletons it is useless as a source of information.

I ,for one, am not conviced by the investing potential of the old and senile British couple.
What I am convinced is they are looking for a cosy place to settle, by the side of Kilimanjaro mt. for a song.
Waambieni walete hela ya uhakika si bla bla hapa, huku wengine mnawasaidia bila kujielewa.

You ignorant abusive pathetic little man. Your ignorance say so much more about you than I ever could. Grow up do your homework get your facts right or shut up. You have never met this couple they are niehter senile or looking for a song. Go back up in your tree!!!

How about responding to the analysis in some earlier post on this copied report that is now circulating all over.<br>
It is sad that perfectly normal human beings take the reports by the Brits as the gospel truth, while in fact it is full of half truths, innuendoes and complete lies.<br>
Copying and pasting can be fun, but without ones own views on it , this pasted report by the Middletons it is useless as a source of information.<br>
<br>
I ,for one, am not conviced by the investing potential of the old and senile British couple.<br>
What I am convinced is they are looking for a cosy place to settle, by the side of Kilimanjaro mt. for a song.<br>
<br><br>

You ignorant abusive pathetic little man. Your ignorance says so much more about you than I ever could. Grow up do your homework get your facts right or shut up. You have never met this couple they are niehter senile or looking for a song. Go back up in your tree!!!

So much credit for your thinking or lack of it.
Apart from copying and pasting ,rhetorics and all, I am at loss as to what settles above your shoulders.
Please, please, put that pumpkin of yours to some good use.

Hatuwahitaji wazungu. Ni hofu ya viongozi wetu tu kwani wengi wao wamepata mafunzo ya kizamani. Hawajiamini. Bajeti ya tanzania ni zaidi ya 11Trillion, misaada ni 400billioni. Angalia ratio hiyo. Ni katone tu hako. Wasi tubabaishe na waishie. Pesa za wizi hapo zinazidi mara tano hizo za wazungu. Tusipoongeza bajeti na tukidhibiti wizi, We are done.

Hao wachina wanakutengenezea gari jipya siku mbili linachomoka tairi[/

sikubaliani na wewe,mbona wao wanamagari yaliyotengzwa hapa wanayatumia zaidi ya miaka 20 sasa,tatizo mnapenda vitu vya bei chee,mchina anataka pesa huwa haachi pesa ukitaka kitu cha bei chee anakupa,tupo hapa zaidi ya miaka kadhaa na tum enunua magari yao tena yana shape nzuri sana kuliko zozote zile duniani,angalia barabara zao,viwanda vyao kama vyote vingekuw feki wasingekuwepo hapa walipo sasa

tutabaki tukilalamika juu ya china wao wanakuja juu ktk uchumi,usipo wakaribisha wewe wataenda nchi nyingine

angalia barabara za juu wanazojenga Kenya,angalia kile kipande cha barabara kutoka dumila kwenda kilosa,hawa jamaa hawana longolongo bana

ni bola wao kuliko vyandarau mnavyoving'ang'ania

Hatuwahitaji wazungu. Ni hofu ya viongozi wetu tu kwani wengi wao wamepata mafunzo ya kizamani. Hawajiamini. Bajeti ya tanzania ni zaidi ya 11Trillion, misaada ni 400billioni. Angalia ratio hiyo. Ni katone tu hako. Wasi tubabaishe na waishie. Pesa za wizi hapo zinazidi mara tano hizo za wazungu. Tusipoongeza bajeti na tukidhibiti wizi, We are done.
Very good observation from a thinker!
Nakubaliana kabisa Mkuu, we can actually do away without vimisaada watu wanavyovililia na kulamba miguu ya wazungu.
Sisi tuwabane wanasiasa wetu wawajibike na hela za kodi zetu zitumike vile zilivyopangwa.
Kudhibiti wizi na rushwa is the name of the game here.

You are a sick man!
Please do some justice to your sickening lack of intellect, and you do some shutting up.
All the pros that you have put forward for the case of the "muzungu" have proved to lack substance as far as investment in Tanzania is concerned, which leaves most us to conclude that you are all out to serve your masters.
The only thing is, you are up against better heads and you are not doing a good job for your "muzungu" masters.
It is your types that can be bought for peanuts, and gleefully thank your stars for it.
You are so cheap man!

I suggest, you may be more comfiratble chatting with your friends up a tree!!!!

Do you know anythingabout these investors? Have you met them or spoken to their former staff? No.So sgut up then!!!

Unfortunately for you you cannot be convinces of anything and are trying to debate on issues uoon which you are wholy ignorant. You do not know these investors, have no idea of their uintentions how much money they lost, how they treated their staff etc etc. When you do, you may have a right to comment until then do us all a favour and go back up into your racist tree!!!

You are a sick man!
You are so cheap man!

Plonker!!!

Unafikiri wachina ni wawekezaji maakini? Hawa ni wanafiki hawana mfano... angalia waliyofanya Libya, Zambia na hata hapa bongo. Ni wanyenyekevu sana ila cha moto mtakiona. Cha maana taasisi zetu zifanye kazi kiuadilifu na weledi ndo tutaona matunda ya uwekezaji wa ndani ama wa nje. Hapa tusichague rangi, taifa ama sura.... stand strong and let them come.

TIC, Uhamiaji, Polisi, wizara na idara zake zimejipangaje? labda vimemo vimezidi.

Back
Top Bottom