Financial Analyst
JF-Expert Member
- Nov 27, 2017
- 2,357
- 5,542
Me too i like tipwa tipwa like this🤣🤣
Give me a lap dance baby🤤
Me too i like tipwa tipwa like this🤣🤣
Nakuja honey.
He is really in a very sorry condition if that's true.Am very sure that boy is gay
🤣🤣🤣He is really in a very sorry condition if that's true.
Okey babyNakuja honey.
Nisubiri hapohapo
He won't even show up on this conversation/thread, one of insane characters in this forum.The person you tagged does not understand this language. He is one of the very many silly individuals in town.
You didn't learn your lesson well, another ban is rallying to you. 😆I still repeat
no man will be buried uncircumcised, as long as I'm still working at the mortuary.
What the hell did I do? Cause I actually did what the thread instructed us to.You didn't learn your lesson well, another ban is rallying to you. 😆
Let's pray for sure, these things aren't good at all.I never rated that maniac .
He is a dixk eater am sure
Mchawi languageMpaji Mungu will u marry me
Aka bumbu oko swenyeMchawi language