Je yupo mwanaume mwaminifu?

Wakwangu mwaminifu aisee huwa anaangalia kwa macho tyuuu...
 
achana na izo mambo za sheria nyani, ntathibitisha mahakamani kama itanilazimu, but you know its true, right?

I don't know if it's true or not and I don't think it is true at all.

So you prove to me that it is actually true.
 
Teh teh teh....

Any sucker who'd believe that I've got a bridge to sell them.

And it's the Brooklyn bridge, by the way.
Oh jamani. As innocent as I am? :disapointed::disapointed😛oaaaaaa.
 
I don't know if it's true or not and I don't think it is true at all.

So you prove to me that it is actually true.

l wil prove it to you one day utakapokua ready, ila unapaswa unipe masaa yako matano tu.
 
Hivi hao wanaume wanafanya na nani? Basi kiufipi hakuna wanawake waaminifu pia.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…