Slim5
JF-Expert Member
- Jan 7, 2014
- 28,441
- 38,432
Mimi kama Tupac
They say I'm wrong and I'm heartless, but all along
I was looking for a father he was gone
I hung around with the thugs
And even though they sold drugs
They showed a young brother love
I moved out and started really hangin'
I needed money of my own, so I started slangin'
I ain't guilty, 'cause even though I sell rocks
It feels good putting money in your mailbox
I love paying rent when the rent is due
I hope you got the diamond necklace that I sent to you
'Cause when I was low you was there for me
They say I'm wrong and I'm heartless, but all along
I was looking for a father he was gone
I hung around with the thugs
And even though they sold drugs
They showed a young brother love
I moved out and started really hangin'
I needed money of my own, so I started slangin'
I ain't guilty, 'cause even though I sell rocks
It feels good putting money in your mailbox
I love paying rent when the rent is due
I hope you got the diamond necklace that I sent to you
'Cause when I was low you was there for me