It is impossible.

fundiaminy

JF-Expert Member
Jun 4, 2009
This is kind of dumb but funny..kama hujaiskia inaenda hivi..while sitting on your chair lift your right leg slightly off the ground and move it in clockwise circles.Now draw the number 6 in the air with your right hand.Your foot will involuntarily reverse direction and there is nothing you can do about it.

This is kind of dumb but funny..kama hujaiskia inaenda hivi..while sitting on your chair lift your right leg slightly off the ground and move it in clockwise circles.Now draw the number 6 in the air with your right hand.Your foot will involuntarily reverse direction and there is nothing you can do about it.

hahahhhh
You are damn right.

It is not working with me, Either I am abnormal or I dont know how to do it!

It must be something about the way your brain send signals to your hand and foot. I think it is not easy to send clockwise and anti-clockwise movement signals simultaneously to your right side. I couldn't do it.

I was able to do it with the right hand and the left foot though. Seems like there is only one "channel" per side to send these signals and it processes either clockwise or anti-clockwise movements, to me at least.

Pmwasyoke mbona umevinju vimbavu na asubuhi.eti nimewaloga..hahahahaha.ebwana we..hata mie sijaamini nilipojaribu.