Is Zitto Kabwe naive or a dangerous populist?

He is trying by all means to position himself in CHADEMA as a figure head so that he can achieve his ultimate ambition(Chairman & Tanzania president). by doing so, he does't regard other people right, feeling and emotions.
He always overlook other shadow member of cabinet by commenting on everything by himself(social, political & economy)
Take my word. Come election, he is the person who is going to destroy CHADEMA not CCM

Poor Kamanzi.... I'm just trying to imagine if you and Zitto Kabwe sit down together, who will have to teach the other.
Umejaa chuki, hadi unatia uvivu kujibiwa. Anyways, endelea kutafuta sifa kwa kupitia mgongo wa Zitto labda na wewe utafanikiwa kuwa "populist"

nice 2. Kwa msaada wako nakuomba usome hii sentensi kutoka kwa Kamanzi ''So please try to think more than you talk. Silence does not mean foolishness. On the contrary, many a wise men spend more time thinking before saying anything'' umeghubikwa na fikra ambazo kwako analogy ni msamiati. come out of your shell to see another world and I believe, you'll enjoy it.

I am an academician from UDSM. Just wanted to warn the young man that populism usually ends in tears. Hiding behind religion and media doesn't make anyone more intelligent than they are. You either go to school (ie put up) or shut up! There are no two ways to this.
Will you kindly take care of your grammar.

Poor Kamanzi.... I'm just trying to imagine if you and Zitto Kabwe sit down together, who will have to teach the other.
Umejaa chuki, hadi unatia uvivu kujibiwa. Anyways, endelea kutafuta sifa kwa kupitia mgongo wa Zitto labda na wewe utafanikiwa kuwa "populist"

Ninyi ndio mnaomharibu Zitto kiasi cha kumwanisha kuwa he is already popular, and may be popular than anybody. Kuna mambo mazuri Zito amefanya lakini bado hayajawa katika kiwango cha kumfanya awe ni 'National Popular Figure'. Ni popular katika lipi, popularity haiji kwa kuongea sana au kutokea kwenye vyombo vya habari kila siku. Labda kama 'popular', unayomaanisha ni kufahamika kwa jina lako, na hii wanayo watu wengi. Waendeshaji wa vipindi mbalimbali vya television, wasakata rumba, waigizaji, wahubiri, majambazi wakubwa, n.k. Hao wote majina yao hufahamika sana but they are not yet 'Nationa Popular Figures'. Zitto ametoa na anatoa mchango katika Taifa hili kama walivyo Watanzania wengi, (na wengine ni zaidi yake) lakini sidhani kama ni katika kiwango ambacho tunaweza kusema ni 'Exceptionally Distinguishable'. Kama tungekuwa tunamfanyia performance assessment tungemweka kwenye average, wabunge wengi wa CCM ni below average. Kwenye leadership compatibility tungempa below average maana haonekani kuamini katika teamwork, au hata kuamini kuwa kiongozi mzuri ni yule anayeamini kuwa naweza kuwa kiongozi mzuri lakini si lazima wakati wote katika mambo yote mimi niwe ndiye ninayefaa kuliko wote.

Your statement Mr Zitto Kabwe instigated the rioters
The rioters planned their move even before Kabwe issued his statement. The person to blame is that old man by the name of Mohamed Said with his religious fanaticism of who for a long time he has been instigating riots among Muslims.

what i know is that the qn and the, issue itslf is xtremely difficulty for it requires evidence to support.

I am an academician from UDSM. Just wanted to warn the young man that populism usually ends in tears. Hiding behind religion and media doesn't make anyone more intelligent than they are. You either go to school (ie put up) or shut up! There are no two ways to this.
I wish Zitto could see this comment one more time

Back
Top Bottom