Is Zitto Kabwe naive or a dangerous populist?

Kuna umuhimu wa kulink kila kitu na dini? hivi ni nani aliewaroga enyi wadanganyika? mimi sijaona Zitto kama ana destruct chochote na wala sioni kama anajaribu kutetea usilamu popte pale. N sijaona kosa lolote la yeye kutolea maoni suala la mafuta, tena ingependeza zaidi kwa nyie wabara mkafurahi kuona suala hililikashughulikiwa na waznz wenyewe ili mueze kuona utofauti kama utakuepo. Nyie madini yenu hamna lolote mlofaidia zaidi ya kuwatajirisha wazungu. poleni na ugalatia wenu.

i salute you comrade,i believe you have answers for every matter/questions raised upon your statements.why do you always go on public at the very first, insteady of seeking opinions from your fellow party's (cdm) members?.i prefered/ would expect cdm's statement as a party rather than individual statement.that's my opinion comrade.

I expect more from you as my leader/role model.nice work comrade.
kamanda, si kila kauli ya mwanasiasa ni lazima ifuatiwe na matamko au views za uongozi wa chama

at one angle sisi wote ni raia tu wa nchi yetu

la sivyo kila kauli za wanaccm zingekua zinafuatiwa na matamko, basi tungekua na forums za matamko ya chama 24/7

Kuna umuhimu wa kulink kila kitu na dini? hivi ni nani aliewaroga enyi wadanganyika? mimi sijaona Zitto kama ana destruct chochote na wala sioni kama anajaribu kutetea usilamu popte pale. N sijaona kosa lolote la yeye kutolea maoni suala la mafuta, tena ingependeza zaidi kwa nyie wabara mkafurahi kuona suala hililikashughulikiwa na waznz wenyewe ili mueze kuona utofauti kama utakuepo. Nyie madini yenu hamna lolote mlofaidia zaidi ya kuwatajirisha wazungu. poleni na ugalatia wenu.
PWENTI MUHIMU

wadini wanataka kuingiza hoja neutral ya Zitto udinini

All leaders should come out at the time they are needed most!! While people are up with arms against Zitto, let's ask ourselves who should have come out first and with what! We have both political and leadership bridges that have collapsed and remained unrepaired for quite long!

Arrests and silence can never defeat the will power of the "oppressed" whether that is in reality or perceived!! Our leaders lack the haste to address issues at the time they are hot!! They run away from hot issues, they go back to their shells!!

Zitto has probably mistimed his statements but dont you think proper authorities need to come out now and put him to shame?? Where are they, for God's sake???

This "Muungano" is a white elephant! The more we run away from talking about, whether or on mountain tops or in deep ditches, whether we are small or big, political or apolitical - the bigger it gets!!

My only disapointment was by his statement that the Government should engage UAMSHO if they find them having a valid claim, i mean how can a goverment come to a table meeting with terrorists?? wouldn't this pave way for other groups to use the same means to send a message to the gvt??

Sincerly I'm speechless " flabbergasted ". Are you sure that is a terrorist group??

My statement is a long time beliefe that Oil and Gas at commercial level shall never be a Union issue. At upstream level it can be. I said this first time in 2009. I have repeated it several times. My statement was issued on Sunday morning. To anybody who is sane, clear in his mind and clever enough would know that this statement was written before the chaos in Zanzibar.

My statement is what i believe it should be. Oil and Gas as Diamonds and Gold and Tanzanite shall never be a Union matter. every part of the Union shall handle its own resource. You can call shallow or whatever name but it is my rightful position. I have the right to air my views. You have the right to contradict my view. A civil society is made of contradicting views and the best and the most clever prevail.

Bro. Zitto, you are so much worthy in mind and truth, however most of our bothers and sisters may have different point of views against what you said about, but let truth be a huge flood like what ahppened in Dar on january 2012, the two land need to own their wealth and divide according to thier people otherwise no need of having two goverments, let them enjoy their oil and let us have our gas, and all the two are so vital if no corruption among the civil servants of the two goverments. I 'm sure if gas be properly utilised has no different be like having oil.
I real support your topic of separation of the two wealth.

I believe what Zitto said it can be BITTER to some of us but for me I accepted his views that resources must be out of united republic matters.
Are you sure about this?? Since independece we have been fed by revenues from resources such as Diamonds, Gold, Tanzanites and others which most of them are from the main land..isn't Zanzibar being selfish now claiming oil for themselves after we have shared for so long..??

Sincerly I'm speechless " flabbergasted ". Are you sure that is a terrorist group??
Yes it is a terrorist group!! How can you burn down churches and terrorising people from the mainland to leave Zanzibar only to justify your interests?? aren't alqaida and al shaabab, boko haram doing the same?? don't be like you have never gone to school , simply google the meaning of terrorist and you will know what i mean..

kamanda, si kila kauli ya mwanasiasa ni lazima ifuatiwe na matamko au views za uongozi wa chama

at one angle sisi wote ni raia tu wa nchi yetu

la sivyo kila kauli za wanaccm zingekua zinafuatiwa na matamko, basi tungekua na forums za matamko ya chama 24/7

Hishima kwako kwa kunielewesha.

Yes it is a terrorist group!! How can you burn down churches and terrorising people from the mainland to leave Zanzibar only to justify your interests?? aren't alqaida and al shaabab, boko haram doing the same?? don't be like you have never gone to school , simply google the meaning of terrorist and you will know what i mean..
terrorism=terrorism
bokoharam=alqaida=alshabab=uamsho and is not equal to mungiki. look at their operation.

Kamanzi,

He's news in making, a full bucket of news actually! That's how I can attempt your question(s).

My statement is a long time beliefe that Oil and Gas at commercial level shall never be a Union issue. At upstream level it can be. I said this first time in 2009. I have repeated it several times. My statement was issued on Sunday morning. To anybody who is sane, clear in his mind and clever enough would know that this statement was written before the chaos in Zanzibar.

My statement is what i believe it should be. Oil and Gas as Diamonds and Gold and Tanzanite shall never be a Union matter. every part of the Union shall handle its own resource. You can call shallow or whatever name but it is my rightful position. I have the right to air my views. You have the right to contradict my view. A civil society is made of contradicting views and the best and the most clever prevail.

Mind you, Zitto, the issue here is not your position with regard to oil, gas or nay other resource, but on the timing! is it the rightful time for you and anyone else to 'pour petroleum on the ongoing fire?' Does it not seem like you're instigating them (Islamist fundamentalists/zanzibaris) to further take their stand and that things would be at its worst?

Huna lolote zaidi ya kujawa na chuki za kidini, acha akili yako ifanye kazi na siyo kufanyia kazi mawazo ya wengine.Naomba abdulahim uniambie rasilimali na makanisa vinahusiana nini kama siyo ajenda za siri zilizovikwa U-muungano, siwezi kushangaa kwani kuna hata waliodiliki kutaka Mombasa ijitenge wakati haina Muungano wowote katika Jamuhuri ya watu wa Kenya.

Tumejaa unafiki, umajinuni, ku-analyse watu (kama mleta mada alivyofanya), lakini ukichunguza chochote hakuna mwenye courage ya kutoa hoja hata moja inayoonyesha wapi unataka token yako iwepo

Kama wote tungekua kama zitoo, basi tunayoayona z'bar yasingefika hapo yalipo kwani yangekuwa prevented (logically) since zama za nyerere na wenzake

Mkuu TIMING Hayo yote wanayotaka/dai UAMUSHO aliyasema Tundu Lissu ndani ya bunge la JMT. Na kwa wale wenye short memeory ameyarudia tena Tundu Lissu kwenye viwanja vya Jangwani J'mosi. In a nutshell Tundu Lissu amesema iitishwe kura ya maoni kama watanzania waamue kama wanataka Muungano au hapana. Na kama jibu likiwa WANATAKA basi waulizwe ni muungano wa aina gani wanataka wa serikali 1, 2, 3, 4...... etc.

Lakini wabunge wote kutoka Zanzibar CCM na CUF wakamshambulia, kumbeza na kumtukana Tundu Lissu. Kinacho nishangaza sikusikiawala kuona wanaojiita UAMUSHO kutoa kauli ya kulaani msimamo wa wawakilishi wao, achilia mbali kuandamana. Walikaa kimya wakifurahia kwasababu Tundu Lissu ni CDM.

Hata leo tukifanya uchaguzi pamoja na fujo zote hizi za UAMUSHO kura watawapatia CCM na CUF ambao wao sera yao ni MUUNGANO wa serikali 2. Kwahiyo agenda ya UAMUSHO in deed siyo MUUNGANO ni UDINI (Rejea mihadhara yao). Kuna jamaa mmoja amesema leo hii Dr. Mohammed Shein akitangaza kuwa Zanzibar is Islamic State, makanisa na biblia ni marufuku Zanzibar, na kesho ZNZ itajiunga na OIC. Mark my words hakutakuwa tena na fujo wala hutasikia tena UAMUSHO wakisema MUUNGANO hawautaki. UDINI unawasumbua sana wa-ZNZ, hushangai baadala ya kuchoma moto mali za Muungano makanisa ndiyo yanachomwa?!.

BTW, hivi kwanini hawa UAMUSHO wafanye fujo kipindi hiki adhimu cha kuandikwa kwa katiba mpya?! Kama hawautaki Muungano si watoe maoni yao kwenye tume ya Warioba na kama yakichachulia, YES there is a possibility now they will have a point. Lakini sio hiyo ya kuchoma makanisa mioto.

Politicians tends to wash their dirty linen in public.

I feel Hon. Zitto could have averted all these. but he might as well calculated to grab this "opportunity". Anyhow I don't agree with his words such "sacred" and "everlasting" in his briefing. To summize his overall standing on the issue is flawed.

I also think Z'bar should be allowed to "renegate" from the union. We should replace these statements with tangible action by providing means and framework of allowing them out and quickly.

Arguably, we have more ardent and itching matters to attend rather than this union thing.

ZITTO VS MAFUTA ZANZIBAR:

Mimi ni declare interest, ni mzanzibar halisi lakini nimekuwa nikimfuatilia kupitia bunge na mijadala minigine zitto kabwe, kwa hakika ni mbunge ambaye anajua anachokizungumza na pia anajua kujenga hoja, hilo kwa mtu mwenye akili timamu hawezi kulikataa iwe unapenda au hulipendi analoliongea.

Kuhusu suala la mafuta na gesi ya zanzibar kuwa ya muungano, hapo yupo sahihi kabisa. Unajua wenzetu wa tanzania bara (tanganyika) wamekuwa WAKIYAFUMBIA MACHO NA KUTIA PAMBA MASIKIONI kuhusu kilio cha muda mrefu cha kero wanazokumbana nazo wazanzibar kutokana na muungano. Kwa ufupi wazanzibar wengi hawaupendi muungano si kwa sababu ya dini au chuki dhidi ya ndugu zetu wa tanganyika, ispokuwa kutokana na serikali kutosikiliza kilio chao wameamua kutafuta njia ambayo dunia itasikiliza kilio chao. Sio kwamba naunga mkono vurugu la hasha ispokuwa wazanzibar wamefikia pahala wamesema sasa liwalo na liwe.

Hivyo basi kauli ya zitto ilikuwa sahihi kusema ukweli kuhusu zanzibar, kama kuna watu wanadhani kwa kutumia MABAVU kutasaidia kuzima kilio cha wazanzibar basi wajue wamekosea, cha msingi ni kutenda haki kwa pande mbili ili kila upande uweze kuishi kwa heshima na kuaminiana. Leo hii watanganyika waliopo zanzibar wanaishi kwa hofu, na pia wazanzibar waliopo bara wanaishi kwa hofu vile vile kutokana na serikali kutoa majibu mepesi kwa masuala mazito.

Watu wanaona kutumia nguvu ndio suluhisho, hapana kwa sababu unaweza kuwanyamazisha leo, kesho kwenye kura ya MAONI wanaweza wakapiga kura wakaikataa kwa hiyo tatizo liko pale pale LITACHELEWESHA KUPATIKANA KWA KATIBA MPYA jambo ambalo litakuwa ni kosa kubwa kwa demokrasia hasa katika uchaguzi mkuu ujao.

KAKA ZITTO UMETAHADHARISHA KWA HIYO ATAKAEKUBEZA ACHANA NAE HAPO ATHARI ZITAKAPOTOKEA WATAKUJA KUKUKUMBUKA.

Mind you, Zitto, the issue here is not your position with regard to oil, gas or nay other resource, but on the timing! is it the rightful time for you and anyone else to 'pour petroleum on the ongoing fire?' Does it not seem like you're instigating them (Islamist fundamentalists/zanzibaris) to further take their stand and that things would be at its worst?
Instigation, breach of the peace....many of these claims have been used before by those in power as a way of silencing the citizens and oposition so as not to air what the authority doesn't want to hear, in this case, annoyances of the Union among other things.

When would be the rightful time for you to talk Union? For those who use the tactic of wasting time in the game would just say "This is just a wind, it will blow away", (Ni upepo tu, utapita), while we have been walking with a stone (of the Union) in the shoes for 48 years now, still we are looking for the rightful time.

Back
Top Bottom