I'm I the only one who sees something fishy in this pipeline deal?

I have been thinking about this pipeline deal and I keep asking myself why the pipeline is going to Mombasa instead of Nairobi where 90% of Kenyan factories are located. I'm sure the pipeline will go directly to the Port of Mombasa and where the gas will go after reaching the port I think your guess should be as good as mine.
Unaona ikifanyiwa re-export ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
You might have a point, I don't trust those on top but I will wait and see.

Hehehe I see re-exportaion of that gas ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Logically and commercially not viable. I don't see the point, you transfer the gas all the way to Mombasa port from Mtwara. Then you process it to export. Why not do processing in Mtwara and export through Mtwara port. Nadhani one of biashara kichaa ambayo tunataka kuingia kuingia.

Jammeni yee katubeyeni mataili la ndenge letu.
Geza ulale alikuwepo kayaona mchana kweupee, loo jameni yee!
Ata ndenge la kwetu sasa ni lakwao,duh jammni yee!!!
Mkeka alliokanyaga mama nila beberu

I have been thinking about this pipeline deal and I keep asking myself why the pipeline is going to Mombasa instead of Nairobi where 90% of Kenyan factories are located. I'm sure the pipeline will go directly to the Port of Mombasa and where the gas will go after reaching the port I think your guess should be as good as mine.
My friend, I m assuming you a real Kenyan. Think and think again when you a dealing with real zimboka.

Logically and commercially not viable. I don't see the point, you transfer the gas all the way to Mombasa port from Mtwara. Then you process it to export. Why not do processing in Mtwara and export through Mtwara port. Nadhani one of biashara kichaa ambayo tunataka kuingia kuingia.
The gas will move from Mtwara to Mombasa in form of liquid. Ship transportation of gas is through liquid state, we will just remove the LNG from the pipeline to the ship direct.

The gas will move from Mtwara to Mombasa in form of liquid. Ship transportation of gas is through liquid, we will just remove the LNG from the pipeline to the ship direct.

I don't see the logic, still my question holds water, why should it be shipped from mombasa, and not from Mtwara where the liquified plant going to be installed?

I don't see the logic, still my question holds water, why should it be shipped from mombasa, and not from Mtwara where the liquified plant going to be installed?
Do you know the meaning of re-exportaion?

Do you know the meaning of re-exportaion?

Bro unaongea nini?
Mwanzoni ulionekana una hoja, lkn sasa unapotea.

You export again something which have no any value addition. Who will be ready to give you a product at cheap price, then you resell it at profit without adding value!!!?

Kuna LNG plant itajengwa Mombasa
Raisi Kenyatta amesema ni kwa ajili ya stima ( umeme) sio matumizi mengine . Hii mambo inaenda kwa mkataba ikiwa vinginevyo Bei ya gesi itapanda !
Hata russia ikiuzia germany au Turkey gesi haiendi kwenye lng refinery bali kwenye stima( umeme) na matumizi ya nyumbani na magari tayari wamesha refine huko russia .

Raisi Kenyatta amesema ni kwa ajili ya stima ( umeme) sio matumizi mengine . Hii mambo inaenda kwa mkataba ikiwa vinginevyo Bei ya gesi itapanda !
Hata russia ikiuzia germany au Turkey gesi haiendi kwenye lng refinery bali kwenye stima( umeme) na matumizi ya nyumbani na magari tayari wamesha refine huko russia .
Nilimaanisha LNG powerplant. Yaani kituo cha kuzalisha umeme kwa kutumia gesi.

Of course Kenyans are going to 're-export' the imported gas...smart Kenyans๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€or thieves??

Mki export tunafunga bomba.

Tutaexport kupitia tanga.

Bro unaongea nini?

You export again something which have no any value addition. Who will be ready to give you a product at cheap price, then you resell it at profit without adding value!!!?
Hakuna mjinga atakaewapa gesi wakiwa wana export.

Kama kuexport, gesi itatokea Mtwara/Lindi kwenda Ulaya.

Hao watapelekewa wakatumie viwandani.

Huyo kichaa achana nae.

Who is behind the business deal? Time will tell.

Bro unaongea nini?

Transcendence baba! bongo ulale translate to win-win situation

Back
Top Bottom